Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:01 am
KoTari went back to his concentrating.
"No, this might not be completely that woman. It might have been the conditioning he underwent in the Academy that made him like this," Seraphiel paused, "Dragonkin normally try not to get too attracted to others. It's a show of weakness to us. Kieran firmly believed that before," Seraphiel told Akari.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am
spade continued to dream.

lost dreamt that he was in serentiy forest again. everything he saw flew past him. evrything he learned was at his fingertips. this made him smile.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:17 am
Akari sighed and nodded, "Understandable but the want to protect makes you stronger. Not weaker. But that is a debate for another time. Conditioning or not, love can change so much..." He thought of himself on the last part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 am
"Certainly. The once proud and intelligent Kieran is now a Vampire girl's guard dog; and he doesn't seem to care about it either. Is that love, or what he had gone through at the Academy? Or both? Either way, it's scary," Seraphiel said and lay back on the bed to stare at the ceiling.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:23 am
// omg im watching underworld!!!!!//

spade woke up she could only sleep for an hour at a time. her body had been trained to work that way. "what did i miss?" she looked at lost he was still sleeping.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 am
Akari sighed, "I refuse to believe that love turns you into a puppet. It would seem more along the line of brainwashing. However, but I do not truly know though." He sighed in thought and looked at her softly and sadly. He wondered if his feelings were one way...and he laid down his head in saddened thought.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:41 am
"kir acts the way all experiments act when they have been conditioned" spade didnt think anything of it. "if zekka had fallen for someone and they were her master she would act the same way." spade continued to lie down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 am
"And what makes this whole thing even worse is that someone like Kir would not even have came into being if I only stopped Kieran two hundred and fifty years ago. In a way, this is completely my fault," KoTari muttered.
"Well, it doesn't matter anymore I guess. Kieran's happy the way he is, no matter what had happened. He still holds feelings for that girl, even after all that he had gone through in that wretched place. That doesn't change," Seraphiel said with a sigh, "Come here Akari. I need a cuddle," She said with a smile.

(Sorry about not posting in a while. I had a jerk of a father kicking my up off of my computer)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 am
"its not necesarily your fault. even if they hadnt gotten kir they would have gotten someone else." spade looked at KoTari. "he has adapted to it which is more than i can say for others. you have a strong friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 am
((Not a problem at all.))

Akari jumped onto the bed of Seraphiel and went towards her arms and licked her face gently. He purred when near her softly. Akari smiled at her and laid down next to her as his tails wrapped back around her.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 am
"What he adapted to was blood, death, and killing. His Angel host doesn't want that. I saw it in his eyes. That one, the real Kir; he's terrified. Kieran has accepted the conditioning and enjoys killing," KoTari looked out the window to hide the stray tear that rolled down his face, "He's not strong at all."
Seraphiel didn't say anything to KoTari and hugged Akari, nuzzling her cheek against Akari's fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:34 am
Akari snuggled against her, his warm and soft fur acting like a pillow for her. He licked her face again gently and said to KoTari, "All are strong in different ways." He made sure Seraphiel was comfortable against him.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:46 am
spade looked at KoTari. "the fact is even though he is terrified, kir allows Kieran to take over. i think even if he is afraid of killing letting someone take over would be even more terrifying." spade continued to watch lost.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 am
"It's not so simple I think. Spade, if you can recall, that Angel was trying to fight back a pain in his head before Kieran took over. Kir doesn't want Kieran there," KoTari sighed.
Seraphiel snuggled Akari and eventually fell asleep.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am
Zekka smiled and followed, keeping quite. She was trying to listen, but it was so scary here... "Master... would Kir be sad if he found out that he was turned into a weapon...?" She asked as she looked at her scythe, and her own body. She was happy to be made, but it was really sad... people feared her back then.
||OMG! What has happened?||

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games