Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:40 am
Lilith took the bills she was handed and smiled at his comment "Thank you Akuro". She looked at Akuro when he had told the lady she was his partner, she wondered why he lied but she wasn't about to open her mouth. She gave the lady one last and turned around to, following Akuro to the exit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 am
Akuro ignored the thank you and when he left the building he glanced back to make sure she followed.
He rubbed the back of his head and sighed to himself.
"Don't see why I had to save those stupid people's lives. I don't know what got into me."
He shook his head at the thought.
"Lilith, when we return I want a back message. I've had a long day."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 pm
Lilith followed close beside him, she figured she shouldn't comment at what he said. She nodded and smiled at his request"Alright", her ears twitching slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:46 am
Akuro opened his door and left it open for Lilith before lying stomach down on the couch, he let out a small groan and closed his eyes.
The moment he did he started snoring lightly, his body moving slightly.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 am
Lilith walked through the door and stayed quiet as Akuro layed on the couch on his stomach. She sat on the edge of the couch, trying not to wake him and began to massage his back gently. A small smile on her lips as she heard him snoring lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am
Akuro shifted in his sleep at her touch but his face took on a peaceful expression and parts of his body started to relax as he slipped into a more peaceful sleep.
"Lilith."
He mumbled the words though his eyes stayed clothes and they almost came out in whisper.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Lilith touched his shoulder lightly and drew her hand back as she saw his body start to relax. A gentle expression appeared on her face when her name was spoken. She stood up and brought the beanbag she recieved when she first had come here and layed on it near the couch but on the floor. She didn't want to wake him from his peacful sleep but she didn't want to be far from him. She layed her head down on the edge of the couch and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 pm
Akuro's eyes opened and he looked at Lilith for a moment, he ruffled his hair and closed his eyes, he opened his eyes his hand still resting on his head.
His eyes glowed red for a moment as he moved his hand from his head over to Lilith's and started petting her head.
He remained silent but he averted his gaze, a twinge of blue flame shot up his other arm and he felt pain surge through it.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm
Lilith woke up the moment she felt a hand on her head,opening her eyes lightly. There was a hint of a smile on her lips when she looked up and saw that it was Akuro's hand"Mmm" she murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 am
Akuro flinched hearing her, was she still awake? He thought for a moment and peered down at her, she didn't look away but he couldn't see her eyes right now anyway.
"I love you Lilith."
He said it with a light smile and continued petting her.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:11 am
Lilith blushed lightly and she smiled softly"I love you too...Akuro". Her eyes closed lightly but were still open. Her ears gave a light twitch and her tail curled, she reached up and touched his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:25 pm
Akuro smiled and reached his other hand down before pulling on her ears, his expression went to a slight irritated one as his eyebrows twitched and he smiled a little.
"I knew you were awake," he said pulling harder. "Why aren't you asleep? Sheesh, mumbling, annoying. Go to sleep."
He released her ears and rolled over.
"Idiot."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm
Lilith saw his irritation and frowned a bit, one of her eyes closing when he pulled harder on her ears, her eyes watering a bit. "S.sorry" she mumbled and layed onto her stomach on her beanbag and looked out into the hall, not being able to fall back asleep. Her tail hung off the beanbag but curled by her leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:59 pm
Akuro mumbled to himself as he tried to get comfortable, he found it impossible and stared at the couch, occasionally scratching at it with his claws.
He let out a sigh and glanced back at Lilith.
"Hey, Lilith, I know your still away, answer me."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Lilith got up into a sitting positon and looked at him"What is it Akuro?", her ears flattened slightly against her head. She blinked lightly, looking up at him as she combed her fingers through her tail, grooming it.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games