Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 pm
Ryan struggled playfully and laughed. "Argh!! This is cheating! I don't know how exactly, but you're cheating Giac!!" he complained, trying to get out of the embrace that kept him trapped. He was also a little miffed that his brother could lean over him like that . . . he had LIKED being the taller one . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:29 am
Giacare felt him playfully struggle and laughed aloud, "Admit it, little brother. I can beat you by playing fair!" He laughed aloud again, shifting so that one strong arm had both of Ryan's as his other hand moved and poked his brother, "Uh oh..I can poke you and hug you at the same time, you're in trouble now kiddo!" Giacare was grinning.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 am
Ryan laughed and struggled. "Gah! Alright! Alright! You beat me!" he laughed out, trying to move away from the poking, but finding it utterly impossible. He was glad to have his brother back . . . he missed the fun that they had together.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:40 pm
((Bumpity!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:40 pm
((Bumpity!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:22 pm
(Oh snarglecopters! )

Giacare heard him laughing and struggling and at the other's words, grinned. "Of course I won, I'm the big brother. Winning is my job, kiddo." He poked him a bit more, before letting him up with a laugh and laying back on the ground. "Mmm..that was fun," he said with a contented sigh as he stretched out.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:42 pm
((Where? *looks around for snarglecopters*))

Ryan laughed a bit as his brother poked him and then got up, stretching. "I'm not a kid anymore." he pouted playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 am
(o-o Over there! *points in random direction* Right by the gulliblecopters! ^__^ *whistles innocently*)

Giacare snickered, "Says who? You still look like a squirt to me," he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:57 am
Ryan rolled his eyes. "Well you . . . you . . . well crap." he said, realizing he didn't have a comeback at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 pm
Giacare simply snickered as a response, before standing and brushing himself off. "Don't worry squirt," he spoke in a mockingly adult voice, teasing the other as he went to Ryan and wrapped an arm over his shoulders and neck, "Your wonderful big brother will take good care of his little, baby brother."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:10 pm
A vein in Ryan's eyebrow began to twitch. "Giac . . ." he muttered dangerously and then grabbed his brother's arm and ducked, throwing his brother over his head. "HA!" he said with a triumphant smirk as Giacare hit the floor. "Seems I can use this smaller size to my advantage after all." he said, striking a triumphant pose.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 pm
Giacare heard the mutter and raised a brow, only to feel himself thrown to the floor. The moment his back hit, his eyes went pure yellow for a moment, lacking iris, pupil, and whiteness as he growled lightly in the back of his throat. But then the moment was over so quickly it as he seemed normal once again, perhaps a trick of the light.. Giacare looked up at him from the ground as he stuck his tongue out before mock-pouting, "Cheater. Throwing me down while I was giving brotherly affection."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 pm
Ryan rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Sure, sure, whatever you say." he said and then reached down his hand to help Giacare up. "Come on. I want to get back to Brilyra." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:06 am
Giacare took the hand and stood back up, standing beside Ryan as he again brushed himself off. And at the words, he grinned, "Beat ya there, squirt." With that, he raced out of the room, presumably headed for Brilyra.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 am
"H-hey!" Ryan said, a bit taken off guard and quickly ran after his brother, not wanting to be beaten again!  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games