Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image
Before she had time to open her eyes, Renata had felt hard ground beneath her after a thunk. Obviously her bad landing. Clutching her bleeding neck and feeling both light headed, tired and queasy, Ren dared to open her eyes, to see where the heck they were now. Blinking back the pain, she tried to focus and be alert, "Yeah. Everyone here?" she asked meekly, turning as best she could to look around. Her neck was bleeding pretty bad for one thing, and from that and exhaustion, she felt like just- letting herself pass out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:14 pm
Synthic was on her behind, panting from exhaustion, "Is...everyone alright...?" She panted.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

The crystal hanging around Durithill's neck stopped glowing as Durithill put the energy back into it, now that he didn't need it anymore. He used a small bit of his own, however, to make the dust and cobwebs in his 'house' disappear. "Oh no!" Durithill said suddenly, his eyes growing wide as he looked behind him at his emoty back. "No! I forgot it!" he cryed in dismay, hurrying over to Renata and staring her straight in the face. "You have to send me back! I need to get it!" he pleaded urgently. The book in the backpack that he had accidenly left behind was his single most traesured possession. He would walk through the armies of hell to retrieve it.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:26 pm
Daniel had been closing his eyes tightly through the experience. He slowly peered one of his eyes opened only to see they had made it out just in time. "I'm okay, I think." He said looking around his new surroundings. "Thank you Ren. For getting us out of there." He said, relieved to be safe again.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm
"Renata, can I make a wish for him?" Synthic asked Renata. She was not going back there to get anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:35 pm
Daniel stood up. "Wait, are you sure its safe to go back? What if those three capture you?" He asked, thinking through this more.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:38 pm
"It's too dangerous to go back Daniel. We'll get caught for sure. I hate to take advantage of Renata, but don't you think that this would be the only way?" Synthic said as she continued to try and catch her breath. She knew that the world was at stake. She didn't realize she would be caught up in something like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 pm

"I'll go alone." Durithill said defiantly. "I don't care if I'm caught. There is nothing in the world more precious to me then that book."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:58 pm
"Wheeeee!!!!" Jessica's voice rang out as she came towards the ground landing gent;y on the balls of her feet. "That was fun." She had never travelled like that before, she was more used to moving in and out of shadows. But this was so much more exhilarating. She looked around noting how tired and hurt the people around her were. She only had to get rid of two mor or gain their trust, "I can go." It was a simple answer, "A flux in her power would give away her location, just tell me what to get and I will go get it. They think I work for Zen any way." A simple manner to gain trust. Besides, Zen would never get to use his weapon. No Jilin was clever enough to stop that. At least that was what Jessica hoped.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 pm

"No. Absolutely out of the question." Durithill responded firmly, sitting down. He simply trusted no one with his book. It contained some of the most powerful dark magic known, but that wasn't the reason it was so precious to Durithill. It was the first thing that was ever his. It had given him his powers. That book had changed his entire world. "If you have a way of getting there, you're taking me, and I'm getting it." Durithill proclaimed.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:29 pm
Jessica shrugged slightly, "Fine if that is what you want I can take you with me." If this was what it took to gain some trust out of these people she would take it. Trust that she would inevitably shatter but trust all the same that would get her closer to her goal. It wasn't like she couldn't defend herself if something did go wrong she had proven that much already with her encounter with mister insano earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 am
"Hang on people," Synthic said after a moment, "Look, those guys have no reason to be in Kahiro Village now right? Then, lets' just wait for a while, and once they have cleared out, we go back there and get what Diemos left there," She tried to speak rationally, since she's probably the only one there thinking about this.
She was getting increasingly worried for Kir. She was starting to think that the Academy were trying to make another weapon that would rival the one Daniel is 'guarding'. When she last saw the Angel his transition was halted, but all it would take is a certain chemical and his transformation process will continue.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 am

"No, you don't understand." Durithill said, standing up and beginning to pace around again. How could they? He hadn't told them about it. He didn't trust the adults enough. And he still didn't. For all he knew, they wanted to learn the secret dark magics writting in that book as bad as he did. Although he though it was odd that they hadn't mentioned anything about the incredible evil aura the book gave off. "Look, just send me back alone. They probably thought I was just an ordinary wolf, right? So if I take my necklace off, they won't recognize me and they won't give me a second though. I don't care if I'm captured, I must get it back!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:37 pm
"Please," Renata said meekly with all the arguing and talk going back and forth. "Go ahead, but there's one problem. If you get wished there how will you get back on your own Deimos?" she asked. "Wouldn't it be much easier to just instead of you going there, have the book come here?" she asked, getting up to look for a cloth of some sort to help stop the bleeding of her neck. To her logic, if he wished it here it would be much simpler and safer than any of them going back to get it.  

forgottenmemory13

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:48 pm
"Here. I need to disinfect that," Synthic said and finally managed to get up. She walked over to the girl and pulled out a small bottle of peroxide and a few cotton swabs, "I think it would be better to wish the book be here. I don't like taking advantage of Renata like that though, but if there's no other way..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games