Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:59 pm
"You're amazing," Meshik said, "You're so amazing."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 pm
Kya shuffled, flustered again. "I.. I am not.." She blushed, looking down. "I.. love you." With that, Kya tackled him, kissing him and his neck, her tails wagging frantically as she sat on him.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Thankfully the bed was behind Meshik otherwise he would have been on the floor. His wings vanished. He held back his laugh since their lips were still touching. He was right. She really was amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm
Kya continued her vicious sensual onslaught, kissing and feeling, it was obvious where it was leading, but Kya didnt seem to be able to control herself. Soon her kimono was hanging limply and she was working his clothing off.

(XD Kya is a sexual beast, at times.)  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:37 pm
(That's the problem I got with Shiki xd Well, if we want to have the characters have sex, then we probably will have to make some kind of time skip. That's what we do with the Shiki/Sandra group)

Meshik wasn't quite sure what Kya was up to, but he let her do it anyway. He's seen this act time and time again by accident, but he never actually experienced it for himself. And most of those visions he tried to avoid so he never actually seen this happen before in such detail. Was she trying to remove his pants? Whatever for?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:42 pm
(Yeah, time skip time...)

Kya, after showing Meshik the birds in the bees, in a rather animalistic way, lay exhausted at his side. Maybe a nap now.. She still had energy, but she felt like the last hour or so had drained the day.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:49 pm
Meshik kind of let Kya show him the way, since he honestly didn't know what was going on. But he liked it, a lot. And he tried to make it enjoyable for Kya as well. He lay drenched in sweat next to Kya. She was a savage, but he still enjoyed it. He looked at Kya lovingly as she began to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:01 pm
Kya took about an hour or two, luckily that wasnt much past noon when she woke back up.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 pm
While Kya had woke up, Meshik was still asleep. Facing Kya, he looked peaceful and content.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 pm
Kya pecked him on the cheek, happy he seemed to get the point enough to leave her happy and content. She got up, and ran up a large steamy bath. It was near boiling, due to Kya's temperature ignorance, and as she slipped in and relaxed she sighed. The water heated enough to clean her with little help herself, even though she worked to clean herself anyway. She hummed as the water cooled to a tolerable level, still very hot.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm
After a few minutes, Meshik woke up. He moaned a little and sat up, stretching. The visions came back to him and he looked around, "Kya?" A few seconds later revealed that she was in the bathroom cleaning herself off. He rubbed his cheek where she kissed him and smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Kya's ears perked, still dry as she hadnt let them go underwater. "Yes?" She called out, her humming stopping when she heard noises. Her tails also stuck out of the water as much as they could, steam rolling off of them where they touched the water. She pulled out, trying to see Meshik through the dense mist that had been made by the water. She walked out, still naked and dripping, too look for a towel. "The water is still hot.." She said softly, sitting down after wrapping a towel around her body.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 pm
"Oh. I didn't mean to disturb your bath," Meshik said, "I knew where you were. It just takes me a few seconds to catch up with the Record."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm
Kya smiled, small whips of steam rolling off of her. "Its alright." She said happily, her body heat higher then normal to dry her faster. She groomed her tails, looking to the door. "You want to take a quick bath?" She asked standing and getting dressed.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 pm
"I suppose I could," Meshik said. He walked over to the door, not minding anymore that he wasn't wearing anything. His runes could be seen pretty clearly now. They swirled around his torso and shoulders, "Nice and hot right?" He said. He stopped at the door and looked over to Kya, waiting for an answer. He was smiling a little.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games