Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm
((Of course I do! They were fated to be together . . . oh . . . that means I should probably give Jacob back to . . . the person he imprinted on . . . *returns Jacob takes Seth Clearwater instead* mrgreen ))

Emika frowned seeing that he was back in his beast form. "I'm sorry Jyrek . . . I don't mean to make you get angry . . ." she said, looking down at the bench with a sigh.

Shelby shook her head and pulled away. "I'm fine!" she said and then changed a few of the animal/men that were nearby back into their human form as she continued to the stables.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 am
(Well of course! Haha, o_O esquee? *missing something*)

Jyrek blinked at that, before shifting into human form as he sat beside Emika on the bench. "Turns out that if I choose to enter the form, I can switch back and forth. It's only out of my hands if I'm angry."

Kraelyn felt her pull away, watching some men shift back who seemed very surprised before they took off running. He followed after her with a frown, "But..Shelby..you don't seem fine." Kraelyn hated to wheedle, but he was concerned..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:07 am
((Read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and then you'll know what I'm talking about.))

Shelby's hands clenched and she forced herself not to break down. "I said I'm fine so drop it!" she said, her voice breaking slightly as she changed seven more men/animals back to normal before she opened up the door to the stables, heading in there to change the horses.

Emika sighed in releif. "You scared me there for a moment Jyrek. I thought you were stuck in that other form." she said, looking up at him with a bit of a sad smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:17 am
(o-o I will..as soon as they come out in paperback ^___^ <3)

Kraelyn frowned as he followed, watching seven more men running away..and as they entered the stables, he came forward and caught her by taking her arm and spinning her around to face him, his arms wrapping around her as he looked down at her in concern, "Don't lie, Shel. Remember? You can tell your pet anything," he attempted a light joke, hoping to find the source of the trouble.

Jyrek shook his head, "Not unless I lose my temper again..which is a long way off, I hope." Or more accurately..the next time he had to really consider the fact that Maxim intended to come court his wife the next day. And then something else occured to him as he turned with a crooked grin, "Scared you? Was my little Emi worried about me?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:23 am
((Okies.))

Shelby had tears streaming down her cheeks and as Kraelyn caught her, wrapping his arms around her . . . she broke down, her knees no longer able to support her as they gave out. She waved her hand as the two horses that were men and they changed back. She opened up the stalls so that they could get out. She didn't want to say anything with an audience and so she stayed silent, the only noise she was making was her sobs.

Emika blushed lightly and nodded. "You're my best friend. Of course I worry about you. I know that being stuck in that form makes you sad . . . and . . . when you're sad . . . I'm sad too . . ." she said, giving him a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:35 am
Kraelyn saw the tears streaming and kept hold of her. Unlike the other animals, the horses had been around Shelby the most and unlike the other men..they were not the cowards of the bunch. In fact, throttling Shelby sounded very entertaining. But to their surprise, their former horsemate was now comforting a sobbing Shelby..both men exchanged glances and headed outside a ways, but neither intended to leave yet.

Kraelyn rubbed his hand up and down her back, "What is it, Shel? Tell me.." He said softly, leaning his cheek on the top of her head.

Jyrek nearly gritted his teeth at the best friend part, but continued smiling. And as he thought about her words, he shook his head. "It makes me sad to think of being trapped in it always..but by now..It's a part of me," he admitted softly, "I spent so much time in that form..it was harder to be hurt in that form, or so it seemed..I guess I feel..less vulnerable in that form." His fingers clenched around the edges of the bench as he looked to the ground.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:43 am
Shelby took a few gulping breaths. "I-I . . . I don't want you to leave Krae . . . I . . . want you to stay with me . . . I don't want to let you go . . . and I know that it's horribly selfish of me but it just . . . it hurts so much to think of you leaving!" she cried and grasped his shirt, sobbing into it.

"Oh . . ." Emika said softly, not thinking about it like that before. "Well . . . um . . ." she found starting like that didn't work, so she took a deep breath and tried again. "So . . ." that didn't seem to work either. Deep breath. "But . . ." Once again didn't work. Breath. "Then . . ." Wasn't working. "Hm . . ." she finally hummed, finding that she was at a loss for words.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:00 am
Kraelyn frowned at that, his eyes saddening a bit. "Shelby.." He considered her words for a moment, rubbing his hand up and down her back. "It's not selfish..you deserve to be happy, Shelby..but..I can't stay here forever..not now..I made a promise to someone I'd come and find them, I can't break my promise to her..but..when that's finished, I would.. like to come back..if you'll let me." Avrella was his best friend and he had no romantic inclination towards her..despite several attempts to push him towards her direction. She, thankfully, desired him not at all as well which worked considering the nature of their relationship.

Jyrek found Emika short on words and nearly chuckled, bringing a hand up to ruffle her hair, "Don't worry, you don't need to answer, Emi." He glanced around the garden then, "It's not so different from that day..when I proposed..do you remember?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:05 am
Emika smiled. "Yes. I can remember every single detail from that day. Even that I had a particularly horrible itch on my right foot that I kept hidden from you." she said with a small laugh.

"I would like that . . . so very much . . ." Shelby sobbed out and then wrapped her arms around him, not wanting to let him go. It still hurt, even when she told herself that he would be coming back. It hurt horribly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:14 am
Kraelyn smiled a bit as she wrapped her arms around him, and he held her tightly before moving an arm to tilt her head towards him. "And maybe then..you might consider my suit?" Not exactly a marriage proposal, but something similar as he leaned down and pressed his lips to Shelby's softly, more comfort than anything else since he wasn't going to go for romantic while she was upset.

Jyrek smiled, "Oh really? Keeping secrets already, Emi?" he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:20 am
Shelby's eyes widened when he asked her to consider his suit. Heck, she'd do more than consider it and then he leaned down and kissed her softly and she couldn't help but make it more than what it currently was as she kissed back, a stream of relief and hope flooding from her.

Emi rolled her eyes. "Not right now. Although that darn itch is acting up again." she said, smiling playfully at Jyrek.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:32 am
Kraelyn smiled into the kiss as she returned it more fully, tightening his embrace as he kissed her back. She really wanted him..Kraelyn Wanderer and the Man-hater..what a pair.

Jyrek raised a brow, "Is it?" He suddenly reached and grabbed up her right foot, sliding off the shoe as he stroked his hand up her leg softly before returning to the foot and brushing his thumb against it as he asked, never taking his eyes off her, "Better..or have I missed it?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 am
Shelby sobbed happily as Kraelyn kissed her back. She moved her arms so that they were now around his neck. "Krae . . ." she murmured into the kiss, suddenly feeling wonderfully happy that he had taken her first kiss. Now she would be sure that he would be the only one to have kissed her. He was the only one she wanted . . .

Emika gave a pleasurable shudder as Jyrek stroked her leg. As he merely brushed his thumb against it she gave an amused smile. "You missed . . ." she said, not sure if she wanted him to continue or just stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:26 pm
Kraelyn felt arms around his neck as she moved to him, returning his kiss. She felt wonderful in his arms..warm and belonging, and he felt the urge to keep him locked in his embrace..keep wonderful Shelby all to himself. After a moment, he pulled his lips away and regarded her with a smile, "Feeling better, Shel?" He kept one arm around her waist and reached one hand to brush his thumb beneath her eyes, wiping residual tears away.

Jyrek grinned crookedly, "Did I? Forgive me, my lady..here, perhaps?" His hand moved about her ankle in a slow, massaging motion before going up just above the ankle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Shelby sniffled a bit, but smiled and nodded slightly. "Mm hm . . ." she said, her smile only getting wider by the second, before she threw herself at Kraelyn, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Krae . . . how do you feel for me?" she asked, having finally figured out exactly how she felt about him.

Emika shivered. "Jyrek . . . you're teasing . . ." she said in a bit of a mock-scolding kind of way.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff