Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:51 pm
Apollo suddenly got the same weird sensation he got whenever a witness was hiding something. That meant that Felicja was hiding something. What, he wasn't sure, but he noticed her fiddling with her jewelry. Since it was outside investigations or the courtroom, he wasn't sure if he should announce it or not. But he was pulled out of his considerations by Trucy trying to get him to pet the cat. "...Th-that's okay.... I don't need to pet it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:02 pm
Trucy pouted back, and then smiled suddenly. "What'cha thinkin' Polly?" She caught a most familiar look in his eyes through a side glance, one which peeked her curiosity.

Felicja distracted herself while she attempted to regain her composure completely by staring off past Magdalena.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:18 pm
"Huh? Oh, nothing..." He shook his head. It was better not to expose it when it wasn't necessary. If anything, he could confront her later, but not now.

Magdalena grinned and stood next to Felicja. "Awww. Feli, how cute!" She said in a low tone so only she could hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 pm
Felicja shot a bemused side glance at Magdalena, "OH, I know where this is going." She half laughed under the mental pressure of the others words, "Don't even staaart."

"Oh," Trucy piped up as though she'd remembered something. "Ah, so Milliana.. and.. and... I-I forgot your name." She smiled sincerely but couldn't help but feel slightly bad about doing such.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm
She smiled at Felicja. "Why not?" She then turned to Trucy. "Oh, that's okay! We were never really properly introduced as is! I'm Magdalena, you can call me Aggie, though."

He was still thinking about Felicja's habit when he heard the introductions begin. "I'm Apollo. And this is Trucy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:26 pm
After a moment of unsettling discomposure, Felicja glanced back up at them. "Ah, I'm Felicja." She added with a smile, almost reluctant to respond.

Trucy smiled back at them, tipping her hat ever so slightly. "Nice to meet you!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 pm
"Nice to meet you too!" Magdalena said with a wide smile. She put Milliana back into her carrying case. "And again, I'm really sorry about Milliana!"

"Ah, yeah. Nice to meet you...." He watched warily as she put the kitten into the carrying case. "Ah, right.... It's okay... I'll be fine..." He looked back at Felicja, still curious about what she was hiding.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm
"So you said you just got her recently, right?" Trucy asked out of curiosity, "I want a kitty, they're so cute. I wonder what kind of magic tricks I could do with a cat."

Felicja laughed a little and before she was able to say anything she paused, seeing that Apollo was watching her curiously. "Something... wrong?" She asked, feeling suddenly uneasy.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm
"Ah, right! By recently, I mean yesterday. That's why I didn't want to leave her home alone. She's still confused about not being in the pet store with her friends." Magdalena said with a nod.

"Oh! Sorry..." He blushed slightly at being caught watching her. This was probably as good a time as ever if he was already caught. "It's just that... Well, I noticed you were twisting your ring earlier... So I kind of, uhm, knew you were hiding something. I was just sort of wondering what it was..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 pm
"Curiosity killed the cat you know!" Felicja smirked, though this faded quite fast as she realized just what he was getting at. "Maybe.. Maybe I was. It's nothing important to concern yourself with, honest!"

"That explains a lot, having the need to inspecting everything new!" Trucy nodded excitedly before turning back to Apollo. "What this? Polly's at it again." She chuckled, never having witnessed anything like this outside of the courtroom.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm
"Yeah... She still wants to get to know the world! Though I didn't know that she'd jump any tassel she laid her eyes on..." She said with a shake of her head. She then listened to what Apollo and Felicja were saying.

"Well, if you say so..." He responded with a slight shrug. "What do you mean at it again?! I don't do that all the time!... Do I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm

Hearing that was a bit more comforting. Felicja smiled sheepishly, thankful to avoid something she would rather not get into at that moment.

"No, of course you don't." Trucy teased, "Just make sure you don't scare people away with your 'noticing'!" She cautioned him, tilting her head tot he side innocently.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 pm
"Right.... I'll be more careful then..."

Magdalena let out a giggle. "How cute!" She could see Felicja's relief.

"What's cute...?" he asked Magdalena when she giggled.

"Ohhh, nothing..." She said with a grin and a glance to Felicja.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm
"Shush!" She shot a glance back at Magdalena. "You're not helping!"

"Oh," Trucy gasped in surprise, just barely grasping what Magdalena was giggling so happily about.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:36 pm
"Sorry! But I just kind of feel like a big sister right now...I can't help it!" Magdalena said with another giggle.

Now Apollo was really confused. What did she have to feel big sister-ly about. And why did Trucy understand, at least a little? "What? I really don't get it..."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games