Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[They's long gone. Which leaves me not knowing how to respond to your post...]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 pm
(I was just about to say the exact same thing. That and look at the last post Estuvrius made with his character)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:26 pm
Drake growled at Corneilius. "Do yah pay any attention at all!? We're still repairin' from dah last time Kir attacked! I outghtta throw yah into a prison with the rest of dem!" He shouted at the man. His eyes were filled with anger, "Yer lucky dat vampire had a conscience on her!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm
(lol. Now He's carved two nice holes in the building. It's an improvement; a work of art >_<)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:44 pm
"I know, corneilius1 The last time that damned experiment escaped, my clock work girls escaped! Are you trying to let the one I found out again or not?" Lawrence growled as he tried to put everything back in order. Somethings in the room were irreplaceable.... "cornelius, you are going to get dissected by me when I get eveything in this room fixed!" He screamed as he picked up a beating human heart. Humans heart were the only things he could use with his creations....
Jayden looked at akira in disbelief and stopped right at the entrance of the academy, the doors blasted down. He put her down with her scythe and picked her face up, looking her in the eyes. "You don't want to be here?" He asked as he looked back at the academy. "You don't want to be here with your family...?"
Corneilius just ajusted his hat and walked to the dooorway. He hit the yena man in the head with his cane before turning around. "Who wanted to make the ultimate weapon? all of us waned to make the ultimate weapon. and we did: Kir. So shut up and praise it, because it's the best thing we ever made in 2,000 years." He ade a hmp and turned back around, turning into smoke. "I'll be back whenever, gettingparts for this place again!" He disappeared.
OUTSIDE! Chance, chance!
This is a chance... Akira thought as she saw the outside world agai. It was diffrent... not what she exspected. She looked into her brothers eyes and frowned. "Yes, I don't want to be here..." She wiped her eyes and looked at him with a smile. This was her only chance of getting away... She took her scythe and swung it, turning him into shadow pieces yet again. she started to cry and ran off to Serenity forest. "I'm sorry..." Thn she disappeared.
(Akira Exits to serenity forest)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 pm
Drake shook his head after Corneilius left. "b*****d. Praise it? We created a fightin' dog and lost the leash. Shouldn' of made that crystallis usable by anyone." Drake said. He shook his head again. "Yah need any help? Glad t' see anyone who cares about this damned place."

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:10 pm
Panda snatcher
"Yes, I would like help... say... I remember you. One of our stupid scientist turned you into a Hyena man... correct?" Lawrence asked ashe put the human heart in the working fridge. He went around and picked up more, like organs... eyes... brains... "I've been making something hat might turn you human again..." He told him, smiling. He was only nice with the test subjects, because he knew how hard it was in here....
Jayden cried out as he turned into Shadow Pieces. He looked at akira run away... "Akira!" He yelled out. Then she disappeared... "akira..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm
Drake nodded and began helping pick up the various things that were on the ground. After working in this academy all that time, the things that he was picking up didn't repulse him so much anymore. When Lawrence offered to fix him he turned to him wide eyed for a few seconds befre breaking out into his high pitched, cackling laughter. "look here, I apprecitate dah offer, but I must refuse. Dis body is more resilient, stronger, an' faster than my old one. I jus' wish I coulda bypassed the experimentation." His expression held a humor that didn't make its way to his eyes.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 pm
[[XP]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 pm
Soon after she had left Amaranth with her bow and quiver, Lily came upon the Academy and for some reason she wasn't concerned with being stealthy. Instead, she walked straight to the front door. Even more strange was the fact that the doors opened for her and she was able to walk inside with an incidence.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Lily walked down the hallways, as if she was being lead by something. She looked almost like she was sleep walking because she had a blank look on her face and she wasn't feeling anything. Soon she walked into a room with four men in them. Three of them were in white lab coats of scientist and one was bald and wore a long balck robe. He looked like he was concentrating on something but when Lily paused in the door way, he looked over at her and smiled. "There you have it gentlemen, I have delivered her just as I promised."
"Very impressive," one of the scientists said, nodding. Lily just stared blankly at all of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 pm
The man in black nodded as a scientist step towards her with a needle filled with a thick green liquid and pushed one of her sleeves high onto her shoulder. Then he pushed the needle into her skin and that got a reaction from her. She flinched and looked around but by the time she realized where she was, the drug was in her system and when she tried to run, she promptly collapsed. The four men looked at her unconscious form. The man in black frowned. "She shouldn't have gotten free," he said but then shrugged. One of the scientist grabbed her limp form and carried her to the quarantine and locked her in a cage that vampires couldn't break. "You killed my family, you leech," he said, careless tossing her in. "Now, you'll get yours."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:32 am
Drake was abruptly behind the scientist who just tossed Lily in the cage. "We're jus' not givin' up on dat group, are we? You realize as soon as Kir notices what's wrong he'll blast another damn hole in dis place, right?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 am
"That's why we've taken extra precautions to control this monster," the scientist replied, closing the cage and locking it. Then he turned and walked out of quarantine. Lily lay motionless where she had landed after being thrown.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 am
Lily didn't move for a long time but then she put a hand to her head. She had a bad head ache and it didn't seem to be getting any better.
The man in the black robe walked in and said, "Excuse me," to drake so he could stand in front of her cage. "Stand," he said to Lily and she felt herself stand up as if it wasn't listening to her anymore. "Good girl," he said with a menacing smile. "Now tell me where the blood crystallis is and you won't have to suffer anymore."
Lily opened her mouth as if to answer but then her mind seemed to kick in. She quickly closed it and bit hard on her lip. Then it was almost like her strings had been cut because she fell again.
"Ah, you know how to play the game," the man said, looking down at her. "This certainly makes it more fun. I hope you enjoy pain." Then he turned and walked out of the room.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games