Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 am

Mizu turned around waving good bye to pyro....she then turned around the other way and dissapeared the other way heading back to Masumi for more training. "I hope pyro does good in the chuninn exams" she said to herself
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:04 pm

Mizu returned to the treehouse "were is he" she said waiting for him"

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Pyro arrived at the treehouse and saw the girl mizu standing their and walked over to her "hey...its me...so lets start this all over again because i never knew i even had a sibling to begin with and here you come sayin your my sister " pyro said laughing
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Mizu was happy she had a big brother to look up to "yea im your sister...i was born when you left then i had to find my own way" she said crying alittle she then had to go do something

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Mizu came to rahenno's tree house...she climed onto a tree and started crying cry cry
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Mizu got up and wipped off her tears...she looked up at the sky and said "I need to finish my training" she said in a confident voice...she vanished to where Masumi was wanting to say sorry

Rockgirl809

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:41 pm

"wow this is amazing..." pyro started to say then quickly wanting to know what had happened to their family "so what happened when i left?" then saw that she left "wow i have a sister....thats amazing...woah i have to get back to the exams" pyro said quickly heading to the exams.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm

hunter arrives at the treehouse"ahh!, im so bord." he gose in da tree and lays down slowly and relaxes then falls a sleep.

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:22 pm

hunter awakens in the tree house"*yawn* looks like a brand new day." then vanishes from the area.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Pyro arrived to Rahenno's treehouse and went inside to get a new set of clothes "man i need something new hope Rahenno doesnt mind"pyro tells himself.

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Pyro came out and brushed his clothes and looked at the sun "man i feel so much better...and i LOVE my hair..i should have did this before" pyro said heading to the ground and making himself a sword.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Pyro finished making his sword using earth and hardening it with the fire " now im ready for anything" pyro said "well well well looking good pyro whats it for" spike asked "nothing just felt like i needed some new gear" pyro told spike "ok well now what?" "i finally have the chance to train and work on some new jutsu's i had thought of a while back and i wnat to see if it will work" pyro told spike "well that sounds fun lets get to it" "ok lets start" pyro said getting ready to work on some new jutsu's

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Pyro made 3 ember clones and use his earth to make a ball the size of a meteor "well lets get started" pyro said as shot oil onto the rock and looked at the clones "ok here is what you will do...you guy's willl be shot up into the air and you will have to light the rock on fire and make it come down as fast as you possibly can" pyro told the clones "understood" the clones said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Pyro calmed down and thought of nothing he stomped on the ground and made the ground shoot up the three clones and the oily rock "wow they went up high" pyro told spike "yea lets see if your new plan works" spike said as him and pyro looked at the clones do their job...the clones shoot fire balls at the rock while making hand signs to protect themselves from the fire... after a couple of seconds the rock sparked and started to come down to the ground and the clones held on as they light on fight and holding on to the rock adding extra weight.

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Pyro saw his plans coming along perfectly " wow this is better than i thought...its even bigger than i imagined" spike said in imavement "yea lets see if it does what does what its supposed to do" pyro said...pyro looked at the metero his creation and smiled as the clones grined and exploded making the meteor hit the ground twice as hard creating a big crator in the ground blowing pyro away and nearly destroying the tree houe" OH MY GOSH....THAT WAS AWSOME." pyro shouted "DUDE THAT WAS AWSOME!!!! THIS WILL GREAT IN A FIGHT" Spike said "YEA.." pyro said as he fell to the ground "pyro you ok?" spike asked "yea just used up to much chakra...those clones are taking up alot of it" pyro sai as he got up and looked at the crator.
Meteor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games