Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
The Chatter Bar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuija Seija

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:44 pm
Okay, so this is my first post here, I haven't really been here that much, so forgive me if I never said hello. But I'm saying it now. =D Hi!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:41 pm
HELLO!  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:30 pm
So, you figured I was good enough to join this prestigious establishment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:39 am
Ha Ha. If they'd take me, then you certnly must be more than good enough. I'm just cutting a deal withy the owner to be a greater and promoter of sorts. He told me to in exchange, he'd invite people I thought would be good additions.

So, how about swinging by Mecha main street for an upgrade on that auto-mail.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:11 pm
I'm glad that you believe in my writing skills.

XD If Marcus wanted too, he didn't want to get a new one due to the pain one gets from putting it on in the first place.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:09 am
Hey, I'm sure Erk could painlessly (or close to it at least) cycle parts out till its a complete upgrade. Besides, there are such things as pain killers. TO bad I'm kind of traped on a floating island rigt now... sweatdrop  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Oh? I have a character I think I might want to introduce, is it possible o enter this 'island'.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:39 pm
SO far as I can tell, no... I had to talk out every possible entry with the barreirs originator...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:18 pm
what are you two talking about?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:39 pm
How inconvinient the Kaibina barrier is.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:49 pm
Barriers are a b***h...

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:07 pm
Indeed they are. And as for my costume choice it is only to hide my criiling lack of undeadness... WHY CAN'T I BE A GROMBIE?!  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:50 am
ZombieJeff
Indeed they are. And as for my costume choice it is only to hide my criiling lack of undeadness... WHY CAN'T I BE A GROMBIE?!

I was a level Grombie once upon a time, would have been a level 5 but unfortunately Gaia cut the event short meaning I didnt get a chance to get those last few Grunnies... zombies are much better though- they just look awesome. I wish I could be a zombie crying

I wish we were all zombies crying crying

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm
Yes, so long as I look it I am it. Untill I get enough tickets for the deat masque, this is what I shal wear.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:05 pm
ZombieJeff
Yes, so long as I look it I am it. Untill I get enough tickets for the deat masque, this is what I shal wear.

Death Masques are sexy, why dont you embezzle some funds from the guild, use the washer/dryer combo in Durem abd launder the money and go buy one instead of getting tickets...  
Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games