Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Ravyn blinked slowly. Did he just say...? "Holy crap! I'm working for a cliche!" She was still staring at the door he went through, wondering what exactly she had gotten herself into.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:07 pm
He paced around his Grand Hall, pondering his next move.

"Now that the wheels are in motion, it's time to see about finding the oil needed to keep them rolling. Perhaps I should make some appearances, and see how I am received."

A dark portal opened before him as he stepped through it.

((Off to Jarian Hq))  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 pm
Ravyn had calmed down after learning the sinister intentions of her boss. At least I get this cool room. I don't even have to worry about anyone sneaking in and murdering me in some crazy and ironic fashion. She thought, remembering the time when the scientists back at her home town had accidentally not marked the beakers with H2SO4 and left them for anyone to pick up and drink.
"I'm just glad I only drink from the bottle. The poor sap had it coming." She had tried to warn the new guy, but he wouldn't listen. "After all, what does a genetic experiment know about the lab she was created in huh?" She sighed bitterly and got up from her chair to look for a new book to read. I wonder what Blaize is doing...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:43 pm
Blaize yawned under the surface of the magma, surfacing and shaking her head. "Much better...." She smiled, stretching her arms over her head and crawling out of the basin, onto the ledge and laying down. "Memon isn't back yet..... Wonder what Ravyn is doing...." Blaize yawned again, chasing away the last of her sleepiness and walking up out to the Great Hall. Ravyn..... Can I come in....?  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Ravyn started as she heard her ally's voice echo through her room. "Um...Blaize? Is that you?" She asked to the open air, searching the empty air to find a speaker or something. She poked her head outside of the door to her room and saw her friend standing in the middle of the hallway. "Did you call me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:24 pm
"Yeah... Wondered if you wanted some company.... You can't see someone else's door unless they want you to...." Blaize grinned. Her long hair was down, flaring out gracefully. "So what do you say...? Want to hangout till Memon gets back?" She put a hand up, stroking her hair in a somewhat nervous gesture. She hadn't really had any friends since she had graduated, or at least no contact with any of her old friends.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:46 pm
The dark portal opened up and out stepped Memnon directly inside his Grand Hall. He headed over to the book pedestal and waved his hand over it. The pedestal disappeared, replaced with a gaping black portal that Memnon promptly stepped into. After a moment, he began to sink into it, disappearing from sight.

Inside he landed lightly in a single corridor which led into a large circular room. Along the walls of the room were small alcoves, occupied by small blue orbs. But the centerpiece was the feeble man chained to the floor at the center of the room.

He approached the man quietly, gazing down at him intently. This was his favorite room in the entire building.

The Chamber of Souls.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 pm
Ravyn noticed Memon entering the building and then sinking into the floor almost immediately after, but didn't comment. I guess I'm just getting used to all of the weird stuff that happens around here... She looked back towards her friend, after Blaize saved her from the elf and freaky kid, Ravyn thought she deserved at least to be called a friend. "Um...sure, come on in." She stepped aside and opened the door wider to let her friend in.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 am
"Thank- Wow.... This place looks sort of like the Tenth Sea Library.... You like to read then...?" Blaize smiled, spinning around to get a full look of the room. This place was huge.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 pm
Ravyn smiled slightly. "Yeah, books don't judge you on what you are or what you do. They are always there, better than people." She confessed.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 am
"Yeah.... But they can't replace everything...." Blaize murmured to herself. She grinned then, turning back to Ravyn. "So.... What d you want t do? It's been forever since I've actually had people to hangout with.." Blaize laughed, a little embarrassed. Normally she was a very social person, but tings had been a little bit more fast paced.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Ravyn started to argue with Blaize, to defend her friends, but stopped. I guess it's just not for everyone. Real people need human contact to survive. She thought about what Blaize had said. "I don't know. What do you usually do when you 'hang-out' with someone?" She'd never had a real friend before, Ravyn wasn't sure what to do. "Oh! You can tell me what the heck happened during the fight! I forget parts of it. What happened?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm
"Well.... We started fighting, I had the elf, and you had the demon copy.... We switched.... I ended up releasing into full demon mode... The demon copy lost it completely... and... You seemed to become demonic in your own way," Blaize said, the last part spoken slowly, as if she was hesitant. "We fought some more, I got the living crap beat out of me..... "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm
Ravyn's eyes were wide. "Wait...what happened? Go back!" Ravyn sharply commanded. Crap crap crap crap! Was running through her head like a stuttering fool.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 am
"What.... ? You lost it? ..... It was like you had a split personality thing going on... And pain didn't seem to bother you....." Blaize seemed confused about the whole matter, not knowing what was going on.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games