Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 pm
Kazuma smiled at Teddy "Bambi-Sama is good and thanks i can summon them already just need to learn the jutsu" he said and smiled broader.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:03 pm
"Ok? Can you all stop looking at me." Phi walks to the window and takes out a kunai.

(STOP LOOKING AT ME scream )

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 am
Teddy clapped and smiled "Wow kazuma that's great" he said .Teddy looked at Phi "No .... it is fun staring at you" he said watching every move he makes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:28 am
Kazuma smiled "Thanks and yeah Phi its fun" he said turning to him, he put his thumb under a canine tooth, bit down and yanked it out, he did some and hand-signs and slammed it down on the ground and five toads appeared "Hey guys thanks for soming just stare at Phi for a while" he said and smiled not lookin away from Phi.

The leader of the group looked at him "Yessir" he said as him and the rest of the toads turned towards Phi and started staring.  

irishshamrock12

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:57 am
"What ever!" Phi put his thumb under a canine tooth, bit down and yanked it out, he did some and hand-signs and slammed it down on the ground and Tachi his wind falcon appear at the Hokage office. "I need to do a new justu so Kazuma watch Teddy." Phi ran off while Tachi went through the broken door.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 am
Ban walked in. "Hello, I would Like to speak to the Hokage" he said politely.  

Death_God_Sakura

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 am
Teddy bite his thumb and slammed it into the desk ... 13 bees appeared and looked at Kazuma. Teddy looked at Ban "Uhhh I have no clue where the hokage is" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:39 am
((TEDDY I WANT MY SWORD BACK ! give it to a toad of syn then hen will deliever to me since I am one of the two original toad summoners))  

i3 tails Yagura

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:46 am
((Don't ask me i gave it to phi and if phi doesn't have it he lost it ... i gave it to him))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:50 am
teddy_byakuga
((Don't ask me i gave it to phi and if phi doesn't have it he lost it ... i gave it to him))

(I got it.)  

xPhi-Phix

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 am
((phi can you deliever it to hanzo))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:07 am
Jelloish Pudding
((phi can you deliever it to hanzo))

(laterz not now. Im going to use it for my ramen)  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 am
((Wow ... no we are using at for a back scratch remeber?__  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:58 am
Teddy vanished after hearing something outside. Teddy left the place.  

teddy_byakuga

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm
Akira walked into the Hokage's office. "It is complete!!!" Akira yelled in excitment. "The Chakra Control Device 2.0!!!"

((
User Image
Hidden Leaf Chakra Control Device 2.0:

This device can suck out the chakra of a captured enemy combatant, eliminating their ability to use jutsu. The new modified device would not short out when used in close proximaty to another device of the same. It is perfect for use on shinobi A-ranked and up and those with demons. It would take 5 to subbed due a higher ranking Demon 6 and up. It is shaped like a box in order to clamp onto the enemy's arms, torso, legs or head and then be locked with a key.
))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games