Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:18 am
concerned for poor kenton dling bought a bottle of byako brand of hotness hotsauce and poured it into his mouth
"speak to me little buddy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:20 am
"doing any better little buddy?"
dling asked the poor alchemist that he was holding several feet in the air  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:53 pm
Caly and her captors ended up appearing in Market's Place, green mist fading from around them. "Let me go!" Caly was still struggling against them, but now had more trouble; two of the guards were now restraining her. She wasn't going to be able to escape.

"Princess Aristal, you're comin with us. You have a meeting with the King and ueen awaiting you." the leader of the group said.

Caly froze where she stood. So they had noticed that Aeris failed in her mission earlier than she had thought.

"Comet his way. Our signature of power will be all over this area and we need to go somewhere else to teleport again." the leader spoke agian, this time to his team. They nodded and with not too much resistance from Caly they continued through the Masket's Place, passing by various vendors and stalls. People shouted out their goods and prices, but they continued on their way.

It wasn't til they reached a small enclove, free of most people, but clear enough that they would have no trouble bringing up their magic and started the transportation spell again.

((To Northern Range))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:07 am
Cy emerged into the marketplace with Aeris and immedately spotted Vincents long sapphire hair. "Vince!" Cy shouted getting the demons attention, he was happy to the see the demon boy.

"Cy! Aeris!" Vincent called out his face, which was visible for his mask sat on his belt and not his face, was calm as could be. "Not here... I lost them in the crowd." He said as he raced up to them his long blue hair framing his young face.

"Aeris do you have any clue where they could have taken her?" Vincent inquired his emerald eyes focusing on her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:18 am
The elf closed her eyes, placing her hand to her temples. She was starting to get a headache from trying to track the elves. Obviously, they had used restraints on Caly, causing her signature to dissipate. "They took her to where I was supposed to...the Elven kingdom. I can get us there. But it'll take a bit of magic, and I can't use the transportation spell here. There's an enclove nearby that I used when I first arrived. We can go there." Aeris began to weave her way through the people, leading them out of the Market Place, until they reached the area she had spoken of.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:55 pm
"Teleportation for us isnt a problem, just show us were where headed and we can meet you there." Vincent said before he turned to Cy. Usually it was Vincent being the timid one but now Cy was, though he was regaining a bit of his composure.

"Peer into her mind and lets go." Vincent ordered Cy.

"Sorry Aeris this may hurt, but you can conserve energy this way." Cy said as he reached over to Aeris and pulled her close. He forced her to look at him, she would be able to focus on his gray eyes before she felt his mind clamp down on hers. He searched out the spot, in her mind, gathered the location and released his hold on her.

"Thank you. Now lets go." Cy said as he took Vincents hand and grabbed hold of Aeris. The three of them where surrounded by shadow and disappeared from sight.

((To Northern range))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Otaku Mitsubushi

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm
You haven't really heard form otkau mitsubushi in a while the legacy that was once parked around the port is now somewhere else and otkau scratches his head slightly gather variious pieces of metal and other small things. "hmm..." He has noticed alot of activity lately and some has approached him with certain "jobs". Otkau scratches his head. He thinks to himself. "They must know i'm the grandson of an overlord....I may have na use for those people." He laughs to himself and some people walkign by kind of whsisper and otkau sighs "Awkward...." He has finished his shopping only to return to port and once again vanish again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:22 pm
Haru wandered back to the market place after a hour of hunting in the woods. she wasnt exactly full, yet she was satisfied for now. as she quietly moved throught the crowds of the busy marketplace, it was as if she was dancing. her graceful movement with her light steps and the sway of her black lacy ensemble made a few heads turn as she passed as humanly as possible, her long black hair flowed from her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm
Vincent slowed his speed when he got to the marketplace. He knew Aeris was right behind him. Her dark nature wouldnt allow him to lose sight of her easily. Vincent smirked as he began to scale a tall building. From atop is roof he could watch the crowd and pick his target.

Though his sapphire hair would give away his position to any onlookers, still the Demon would continue the hunt as he always had. "Now, now.. whom to pick." Vincent said half to himself, half to Aeris when she joined him.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 pm
Unfortunately, he was not as slow as he seemed. She grumbled a bit, keeping her eyes on him as he finally start to slow down. Aeris stopped briefly as she watched him, licking her lips a bit. She hated climbing up human made walls, they didn't give easily under her claws. "Feh.." Luckily, there was a ledge that she jumped up to, then leaping to the top next to him.

She placed herself behind him, smirking as she braided his hair. "Your hair is such a distraction.." She snickered a bit, setting a tan cloak and hood over his shoulders and head. "There, that should work." So said the emerald striped elf.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 pm
"Yes but its my signature." Vincent smirked. as Aeris covered him with a tan cloak over his shoulders. "Its given away my position before, and usually when im spotted most dont mess with me. After all who would mess with a demon with blue hair anyways?" Vincent said in a cocky tone.

"Alright now whom to pick? A child? A woman? A male? Mortal? Immortal? What do you think?" Vincent asked Aeris as he turned back to keeping an eye on the crowd below.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm
"Yes, but it's what's going to get you into trouble around here as well.." She smacked his arm, none too lightly at his tone, shaking her head. Aeris mumbled something before turning her head, her ears twitching.

"No immortals. I'd rather not explain the reason for a power signature in the Clan. It is already apparent that Animula has a bloodlust.' She tapped her nose and smirked a bit. "I believe we should try a male this time. A.. strong male, perhaps a smith or soldier." Her eyes followed a group of soldiers that had stumbled out of a brothel.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:56 pm
"But mortals can die easily, thats my only concern." Vincent started but then added. "However... it may be useful to see what the dolls are capable on their own. Plus they will have my blood in them."

Vincent smirked liking that idea. "Alright a male it is, the soliders then. They're drunk enough to lure one of them away. Although..." Vincent grinned as he turned to Aeris. A devilish look in his eye. "It would be much easier if you went and retrieved one. Those boys dont look to be like my type. And kidnapping anyone outright will raise too many alarms." Vincent said with a smile.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games