Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:45 pm
*He laughs, and shakes his head.* No, not at all. Well, atleast not this sort of dress... *He then reachs into his handbag, and pulls out a small clothes box. popping it open, he removed a maid outfit, complete with stockings and frilly headband.* You'll be wearing this. *He hands her the outfit, then reaches behind his back and pulls out a .357 Glock.* And here's your gun. *He hands the gun to her.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:52 pm
Serenity took the dress and the gun in a state of shock. "You've got to be kidding me." She said staring at the dress. He had to. There was NO way she would be caught dead in it. Of course, she wouldn't be caught dead in anything seeing as how she had survied a lot of things so far she was starting to think she would never die.  

Teh Ninja Waffle

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:59 pm
*He smirks, and pulls out a large stack of bills.* You will if you want to get payed. *He smiles at her, and then twirls around, stopping behind her back.* Now, how about you go get changed?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:12 pm
With a groan and a slight shudder Serenity went and found a closed off room and changed into the offensive clothing. Upon coming back she looked extremely annoyed having realized her hair matched the outfit. Standing with her arms across her chest she kept glaring at Miso waiting for more instructions.  

Teh Ninja Waffle

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:05 pm
Jack, who already switched to a Tuxedo, eventually finds Miso, talking to someone new. Of course, although Jack is dressed for a special occasion, that doesn't mean that his whip hasn't left his side. He looks at the woman in the maid outfit briefly before turning to Miso.

" Miso, would you hurry up a bit? We're going to miss the Ball..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:14 pm
*Miso nods, and heads for the control room.* Don't fall behind, Siri. *Upon entering the Command center, he sits down behind his desk, crossing his arms.* Alright, here's the plan. Iris, Jack, and myself will infiltrate the ball. Our newest addition to the crew will be posing as a maid, as will Siri. *He snickers, pushing another box across the desk, this one being for Siri.* They will actually be making sure that we don't get attacked. Ryu will be posing as a close family friend, and will also be keeping an eye out for anything fishy. Violet will get into position across from the mansion with a .50 Caliber Anti-Vehicle sniper rifle, just incase we need someone picked off.

*At that moment, Violet came in wearing black fatigues, a flak-jacket, and night vision goggles. He carried a large sniper rifle.*  

Anakoni

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:46 pm
((Oh, and please note: For anyone trying to board the ISA, It's a few miles above the city, making it out of range for a helicopter, and all it's turrets are ACTIVE. MEANING YOU'LL GET SHOT DOWN. The base is also on a lock down, making infiltration nearly impossible.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:56 pm

Siri, grumbling, soon returned. She looked over her "twin", who had Shifted her form to look... well, not like Iris. She decided not to ask and quickly got dressed in her... shudder... maid's outfit.
"Alright, I'm good to go..."

Iris, with her short black hair, black feathered wings, and blue eyes, smiled.
Are we ready to go, then? I'd love to get this show on the road. What do you think, guys? Am I convincing?
She just hoped she wasn't too convincing... She really did not want to be hit on by women.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:32 pm
*Miso nods, and looks everyone over.* I think we're about ready. Now, I must warn all of you, the Count is a notorious pervert, and that's partly why I'm dressed as a woman. *He clears his throat, and pats on the last bit of make-up.* Now, we're the BSA, not the ISA. Byako Swimming Academy. We're new, and VERY WEALTHY. If the count gets suspicious, flirt with him, ladies. It's his weakness.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:38 pm
Jack gave Miso a dumbfounded stare.

" The B..S..A? What the hell is wrong with you Miso?! If we were to do that, We'd have to dress up in Swimsuits! Mine of course would be a leather Speedo.."

Jack smiles and a small twinkle is seen in his teeth.

" ...But that's besides the point."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:44 pm
*Miso glares at him, and stands up.* Alright, since you're such a great commander, why don't you come up with a better plan, Jack? Hmm? *He sits down and crosses his arms.* That's what I thought. But if you're going to cry about it, then we'll be the International Security Administration. Not to be confused with the Immortal Spirit Army. Is that better? *He failed to notice they had the same acronym.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:47 pm
Ryu sighed as he went into the changing room and came out in a tuxedo. Ryu adjusted the tie and the white flower as he sighed and leaned against the wall. "So when are we leaving again? And umm...How is it that you guys were actually invited?" Ryu asked as he cocked his head to the side.  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:01 pm
*Miso smirks, and waves his hand.* Let's just say that an Invite won't be needed. *He turns around, and moments later, turns to the crew.* Behold: Fake Cleavege. *He laughs at his genius, and then suddenly stops.* Not even my own mother could tell I'm actually a man, now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:10 pm
Jack stared at the fake cleavage.

" I say they need to be bigger...If I know the Count, which I do, then you'll need something a tad bigger..."

Jack chuckled to himself, and grinned.  

MasterHan

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games