Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:54 pm
It was all too weird for Sirus, so he just agreed with Mephi. He didn't like how NG was acting. He stayed by Mephi, he felt the urge to lean against him like he did when he was younger, but that probably wasn't the best idea. He inwardly cursed himself for getting older, and then realized how silly he sounded in his head.

HE turned his attentions to Crim and Cresh. "The humans did use them. They probably used them on NG and she knows what they do," he said. How frightening, he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:56 pm
No. He replied with a small shake of his head. I'm beginning to see a few things more clearly now... And I think she knows more than all of us on the matter. These crystals glow like sphyxie does.. somewhat.. She was an experiment in controlling fur colour.. and if you see where I'm going with that, then we may very well have a rather big problem on our hands. I refuse to let anyne, including NG, be affected by these any farther than they already have. And that was that.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:00 pm
"What do you plan on doing?" Sirus asked Mephi. "We can;t just pick them up and move them. Besides, the noise...its really frighting. I hate the idea of getting closer to it," Sirus said and shuddered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:05 pm
We'll find every path leading to this section of the cave, and seal it off. There must be more than one, for the humans to come and get them without me noticing them and vice versa. It's the best plan of action I think. He looked around a bit, feeling slightly uneasy, but he continued. I'll need help..  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:10 pm
"Sounds good. I can help, however you choose to block this cave. This might take a lot of time, with only a small group to block this area," Sirus responded, pulling some hair from his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Crim and Cresh looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll help," they said in unison.

"Just tell us what you need us to do," Cresh said.

"And, um, not to pop your balloon, Mephi, but just how do you plan on getting NG out of here?" Crim asked.  

Rigu Ryu

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:26 pm
I'll drag her out by her snarly tail if it comes down to it.. But I'd really rather she just cooperate and understand what I'm trying to do.. I know she understands the human speak.. He ran his fingers smoothly through his hair. How about it NG? He asked, taking the risk and extending his hand. We're going to make the bad crystals go away.. ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:32 pm
Sirus watched Mephi try and communicate with NG. He knew that NG understood them, NG had listen to him all the time. He bit his lip, hoping that NG would listen to him.

It was then he felt his body started acting odd. Whatever was injected into him was starting to wear off. He felt it in his stomach first, then it shot up to his chest. So it wasn't actually a cure, just more like a pain killer. Lovely. Ignore it for now, wait for NG to come to first.  

haythere

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Cresh noticed the change in Sirius first. It was just a flicker of something over his face, then his smell began to change from a healthy blue aroma (one of the wolves' quirks was that they identified smells as colors) to one of a sicker olive "shade". He nudged his sister, who had noticed it, too.

"Hey, Sirius," she said, "You don't look to good... You feelin' okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:54 pm
Aeden was hunched over and squatting close to the ground. He gripped his knees with his hands and curled his tail protectively around his body as he watched the area explode with a group of furs. Everything seemed to happen so fast. The massive dog looking creature snarled and bit one of the other creatures. The poor thing was so skinny a flea would be hard pressed to get any nourishment from its hide and Aeden could only imagine where the creature got so much energy to put up such a display.

As if that weren't enough the feline he had been following even yelled out in anger. Other creatures seemed to pop out of the woodwork till the area was a swarm of chatter. Aeden wasn't sure why he stayed, but he didn't dare leave now. The whispers form the stones held him captivated and he desperatly desired to touch them.  

Krissim Klaw

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:16 am
A snaral escaped her and at the extended hand--she snapped at him, just short of his fingers--that bite, that horrable snap was ment to bite fingers clean and clear cut off! but due to her possition, she wouldn't leave.when her jaws snapped closed, spit flickered into the air, and landing on Mephi's fur, as well as a few other things such as small plants and walls, the disgusting stuff began to sizzle and melt right threw whatever it touched--includeing the flesh. NG's eyes had turned from green to a bright red. Her feet where almost glued, it seemed to the spot, and she refused, absolutely, to move. She'd glare angrily, and snap her jaws at them, snaraling feircely. Something drove her mad, and it rung in her large, bat-like ears. For the first time, she spoke "Don't come near me! I'll rip your arm off!" she snaraled. It came from a voice just inside her snaraling jaws, where she kept a parasite that could speak for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:06 am
"Don't come near me! I'll rip your arm off!"

Crim and Cresh exchanged glances.
"Did she just--?"
"Yep, she did."
"'kay. Thought so."

This place and all the freaky voices, not to mention NG was really starting to freak Crim out. She gripped her brother's hand tightly, and was astonished to find that he was as scared as she was. Crim took a small amount of comfort in knowing that, while NG might not be rational, she could speak, and therefore, possibly resoned with. She let go of her brother's hand, and he began massaging it gently. She flashed him an apologetic grin and walked over to NG, staying out of range of the bite.

"NG... we're not going to hurt you," she began, speaking calmly and slowly. "Why are you doing this? What's wrong? We might be able to help you."  

Rigu Ryu

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:50 am
She stood behind NG, looking past her to the crystals. Her eyes seemed glazed over and her tail was puffed up. "I...must have one of those crystals...They speak to me....so familiar" she muttered and stepped forward, up beside NG.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:11 am
"I'm feeling a little odd. Probably nothing serious," he said offered a smile to Crim and Cresh.

He was snaped out of his state when he heard the voice come from NG. He had never heard her utter a word before. He just assumed she could never speak. "NG, why haven't you spoken before?" he wondered aloud. The whispers were starting to make his head hurt.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:18 am
And NG's acid was making his arm hurt. Ah-Hh! he cried out shortly, trying to shake or rub off the acid eating through his fur and flesh. Get it off! He hollered , Trying to rub his arm against the crystal encrusted wall.. it was the only thing he could find nearby to rub the acid off onto that wouldn't hurt anyone else. Ahh, Ssss... ! He hissed feeling it eat in.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff