Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:36 pm
beginner smiled as she began sotring through the parts
"well then would you mind helping my mold this mech? i was thinking of an aerial racer that uses solar wings"
as she said this she pulls from the collection of parts a form of flexable glass that seemed to absorb the sunlight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:01 pm
Erk rubs his chin thoughtfully, "Sounds good, but it depends on the wing span, to big and they panneling may come lose. However, you could also try an enrgy glider system." Says Erk mentally reviewing some of his more memorable schematics.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:50 pm
beginner smiled "that is a thought...using the solar winge and crafting...four small wings and make it highly manuvarable...and with the power collected from the solar wings it will be mostly self sufficient...we can make this work"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:03 pm
"Ah, thats a very good plan, makes for a nice light craft too." Nods Erk acceptingly. "You could probably fill up the extra space with engines then, make for a fast one two. BUt you should be sure to get at least one generator on in case of clouds."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:31 pm
The B.A. passing by saw the cheif editor boss guy. "Have a buisness section in that newspaper?"

((EDIT: Changed))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:26 pm
((Sorry, but he's back at the main office of the newspaper. And, I don't think they do... for RPing purposes, you should ask the cheif editor boss guy...))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:32 am
beginner nodded "alright we dont have much time left...ill get those wings wired and built while you handle the generator okay?"
she then began to get to work on the solar wings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:21 pm
Erk nodded and dashed to the piles of goods. To his displeasure, there was nothing left to use. However, one option presented itself. He walked over to his ride pod. "Time to improvise!" he said climbing aboard, he entered a few comands and the ride pod fell backwards limp. He then climbed out to the front, opening a small hatch and hitting a few buttons on the inside. The front of the machine slowly opened up revealling the central power unit. Erk pulled the device out of the machine and carried it over to Begginer. "You won't find a better one. Light weight, and able to radiat excess energy in a defensive field if rigged properly. With how your machine will work, all excess can go to that too..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:54 pm
beginner smiled apreciativly as she inserted it into her racer and began connecting it
"i apreciate your help in getting my nice little creation up in running"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:30 pm
Erk quickly set about running powerlines through the components. "What kind of body do youy plan to use?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:52 pm
(need to hurry up you have until 10 pm o the first to get your racer to the Tarlow Highlands)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:07 pm
((If The B.A. is asking this cheif editor guy, where is he exactly?))  

Kieron Simato

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:42 pm
"this!" she carted out a frame that vaugly egg shaped with a sliding glass hatch in the front
altogether it was barly twice beginners height long-wise and wieghed only a little more than she did
"it wouldnt survive a crash well but its nearly lighter than air and is built very aerodynamic"

(i was hoping to spend more time building this)

soon beginner and erk completed the racer with its oval shape and four glowing solar wings
and a small generator that was currently inactive

beginner climbed in and closed the hatch "your going to have to ride on top"
she waited for erk to climb on
(i wasn't sure if you wanted to come along or not)

she then put on her goggles and started it up and soon was flying out of jabiuna to the race course

((i think they had a thread for that))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:08 pm
((The editor guy is Fighter for all, you can find him at the Byako Inquirers Head office.))

Erk oblidged and braced himself on the top. He at Aki as he left.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Aki stood watching and waving them off. Her eyes followed them sadly as she sighed and lowered the barrier partially to allow them easier passage through. She raised the barrier back up as she turned to face the still run down city. Aki's shoulders slumped as she walked back into the mess of masonary. 'Time to clean up.' She thought. 'Here we go....'

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games