Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled gently as Ravins cheek felt warm against his. A light chuckle erupted from his lips softly as she acted like a child. She arched into him as Ravin arched into him. Another light chuckle. "I wouldn't ever leave if you asked me not to babe." He whispered into her ear.

Her eyes were desperate and lovesick, he read them easily. Dylan lightly blew into her ear, his own shiver ran down his back as her body felt closer then before.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

She laid her head against his warm chest and closed her eyes. Ravin was smiling as Dylan breathed into her ear. The sensation made her shiver with desire. Ravin lifted the covers over themselves and snuggled into Dylan. Her skin felt warmer than ever. She hadn't felt this alive since she was alive.

"Good...," Ravin murmured, drifting off to sleep. She was almost guilty about not staying awake to spend more time with Dylan.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan straightened the cover over Ravin and kissed her head lightly. He continued to massage her lower back lightly. Her eyes closed slowly as she whispered good. He smiled down at her.

Ravins head was resting on his chest and she shivered lightly. She drifted off to sleep and Dylan just held her closer. His eyes closed slightly but he was still awake, he couldn't sleep in this moment. He wanted to savor it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:13 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin fell asleep easily, lulled by the faint sound of his heartbeat that throbbed underneath her head. She breathed in and out, in and out...until sleep caught her in its grasp. Ravin could feel Dylan's arms encircled around her in the last moment before she fell into a deep, dark sleep.

She lay still against him, only moving to tighten her arms around her. Besides that single movement, she was a statue but easy to move. Ravin lay there with her head against his chest and warmth embracing her tenderly.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan held her as tight as possible without hurting her. He continued to stroke her hair and body lightly. He wished that she would wake up, though she looked so peaceful. She was gorgeous and so still.

Dylan actually checked her breathing every so often. Just to be sure that she was still actually alive. She hardly moved at all, unless he moved her. Which he didn't want to do, Dylan didn't want to wake her. Eventually, she'd wake up... right?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:23 pm
rAViN bLaCK

It was an hour later, at 1 AM, when Ravin finally awoke. She opened her eyes slowly to give her mortal love some warning. Ravin forgot about how vampiric she could be at times. Her allure, her attitude, her habits...all thoughtless things that contributed in some small amounts. All things that could reveal what she was. She glanced over at the window to make sure that Armand wasn't there (and to check that her reflection was there, which it was).

Ravin glanced quickly back up at Dylan and gave him the sweetest smile possible. "You're still here."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

An hour later Dylans fingers were still stroking through her hair. Her eyes slowly opened and she turned to face him. "I told you I would be."

Dylan brushed his fingertips over her cheek, done her jaw line and down her neck. He placed his index finger on her collar bone. "You look just as beautiful as ever babe..." He locked his eyes with her, his heart was fluttering in a way that it never had. Dylan lightly pecked his lips on her forehead. He longed to kiss her but didn't want to move too quickly, she had just woken up after all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin blinked, catching her breath as her heart raced inside of her. Dylan brushed his fingertips along her skin. It made her stomach flutter with butterflies. "You always say that," she murmured softly, smiling sweetly through the darkness at him. "But I love hearing it."

She swallowed hard, his lips pressing against her forehead. "Dylan..." She managed to barely breath, though it had always been an easy feat. "Dylan...I know that you want to kiss me. Kiss me now," ordered Ravin gently. "Kiss me with all you have."

*EDIT: ||Hey, sam-chan, do you think I could reserve Daniella LaMonica in your new RP Sweethearts? biggrin ||*  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled softly, "Then I'm not going to stop saying it." He whispered. His lips lingered lightly on her forehead.

He heard her swallowing hard, she breathed his name and ordered him to kiss her. Dylan chuckled lightly, Kiss me with all you have. Ravin spoke. "Ravin..." He sighed as he pressed his lips onto hers forecfully. He put all of his built up passion into the kiss. His lips moved perfectly with Ravins. He moved his lips over her bottom lip. Dylans eyes slightly stole a peek at her as he sucked gently on her bottom lip. Before he pulled back he nibbled gently there.

His lips moved down to her neck, pausing at her pulse. Dylan's hands wandered over her body. He paused to look at her again, making sure this was okay.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:56 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin kissed him back ravenously. She grasped his face close to hers as their lips moved in pefect sync. He pulled away, moving burning lips over her freezing ones and then sucking and nibbling her bottom lip tenderly. A deeper breathy moan escaped her. Dylan moved to where her pulse throbbed in her neck. His hands were all over her. She leaned her head back, in perfect ecstacy then.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched as she leaned her head back and he smirked. He continued to move his lips over her neck, he could feel her pulse beneath his lips. "Mmm Ravin." He whispered into her skin.

He slid his lips down her neck and could hear her heart racing close to his ear. Thats when he realized he hardly knew a thing about this gorgeous creature in his arms and yet he felt his heart ache for her, his body wanted her. As well as his heart.

||Sorry it took so long. Had to switch computers.||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 am
||Sorry I disappeared. xD I was exhausted.||

rAViN bLaCK

She sighed in his ear, wrapping his arms tightly around him. Ravin leaned towards Dylan and his sweet, intoxicating kisses. She pressed her lips to his jaw and moved them up and down over his skin lovingly. If she had been feeding on him, she would have been more forceful. Ravin was entranced by Dylan, a mere mortal boy who had somehow managed to capture her heart.

Ravin hugged Dylan tightly, pressing her head over his heart. She listened to it throb wildly. A bloody tear trailed down her cheek when she closed her eyes. She realized how much she loved him.
"Dylan," she breathed, her voice low and cracked.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:15 am
User Image

"How touching." A voice rand out through the room but was centered around the window again. Armand was drawn by the sounds coming from the room that he did not particularly like. "Playing with your food is not very lady like Miss Ravin metaphorically speaking. Or has the predator fallen for the prey? Either way this is disgusting." His voice grew malicious at the end and he disappeared from the window only to appear in the doorway, "You know you really should lock your door." He smiled wickedly but had remembered to put his fangs back. At the most the mortal would become only confused as to the content of his words as he gave no indication as to what they were. But if need be he would...and he didn't care. "I wonder why you want to hurt me so Ravin?" he spoke in a mocking tone, "Why do you call out his name as gently as you did mine that night so many years ago?" He grinned, his intention was to break the mortals heart. Then they practically begged to die. His favorite kind of meal from a guy.

((ahh my wonderful drama XD been waiting for this lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:06 am
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She brushed her lips over Dylan's chin. Seeing Armand suddenly at the window made her jerk violently away from her mortal love. Ravin turned her body towards the doorway and rose slowly to her feet. She wiped the bloody tear away onto her gown. The red stained at first but disappeared soon after.

Ravin walked slowly towards Armand. "Yes, the lion has fallen for the lamb." She smirked, tilting her chin up. "And an extremely sweet and caring lamb."
She licked her teeth and slowly circled him, each step brought down in silence. "I have no quarrel with you, Armand. I never have. Do not make it into more than it needs to be."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 am
((haha! I knew you were going to use that line Evo!))

User Image

He merely laughed at her and watched as she circled him, "My darling I never said that I have come here for a quarrel. And if this lioness has fallen for the baby lamb what if the Alpha lion does not like it? Would you cause your family and the entire clan to hate you for attacking the only son of the oldest clan of the night?" He took a step towards her again. "Besides I could never hurt you dear. You were mine at the beginning of the day that is how I viewed my dark beauty of the night. But then I was replaced so quickly by a guy who spouts sweet words from every available orifice." He sighed and placed a hand over his eyes and shook his head, "That hurts me deeply Ravin. Very deeply." Anyone who had known Armand long enough knew that he hated to lose and that he was clearly starting to lose his temper again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games