Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:55 pm
Itai smirked a ltitle"Sorry,old habit.And yes,I am" He smiled and walked into "his" room.Quickly he pulled open the closet and grabbed the nearest black items he could find,black jeans with a sort of chain wrapped tight around the right side and a black t-shirt that was amost as form fitting as his own.He took his wet clothes and layed them out on the floor,using some of his chakra to heat the area so they would dry quickly.He then folded them up and placed them on the bed"Nice room...Ill ahve to thank her.He then went back out and found the ktichen,grabbing some food and turning ont he oven'Well at least I can do this..."He said smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm
Melody went to her closet and fumbed around trying to find a pretty kimmono as she curse under her breathe "Danm it.." she then found some shorts and a black tee shirt and just threw it on. She ran down the stair surprised to she itai already there.

As she stated "Itai you can cook?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm
"Uh huh."he said smiling"Although Im much more used to an open fire then a stove but,eh,fire is fire i suppose."he placed the pan back down,letting the contents sizzle"Oh i should warn you however,most of the food I make is spicy.Keeps ya warm while your sitting outside ya know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm
Melody smiled and stated "No probem I love spicy food.. here I'll make something else to go with that" she staed walkking over to the pantry and opening it. She tried to reach bit she was to short even on her typey toes. She signed and walked over and grabed a stool puting it in the pantry door. She grabed a two cups of rice, sea weed wraps, cuman, sesamseed, and some chicken. She got out a pot and filled it with water and put it on the stove to boil. As she wakled over to the table to start mixing the chicken and cuman.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm
Itai pulled the pan off the burner,turnign the oven down quickly as he palced the contents of the pan onto a plate full of noodles and peppers"Yep...that should do just fine.He took the palte,which was rather alrge,over to the table before returning to the stove."The beef is ready to eat whenever...jsut gotta finish the tai noodles...."he turned back and stirred the contents of the pot that was boiling before pulling it off the burner to and placing it's contents into a large bowl.The noodels gave off a very strong spicy odor."Well..that's all I got for now."He said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Melody smiled and stated "That smells really good itai good job" melody stated pouring the rice into the pot. Within a few minetes it was done she mxed the chicken inside and wrapeds the ends with sea weed. She toped it off with seesamed seeds and brought it to the table and stated "Ready to eat whenever you are"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 pm
Itai smiled and sat down,cross legged, on the chair"Well then.Let's eat."He served up some food for himself and wiated for Melody to do the same before eha ctually ate.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm
Melody walked over to the table pulled out her chair and sat down. She put some of his noodles and a rice ball on her plate before saying "Bonapite" and with that melody took a spoon full of noddles. Her eyes widened as she swallowed and stated to itat "Wow my tase buds just went to heaven itai.."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:37 pm
He smiled"I try my best.Shi taught me most of the recipes I know.Always takin care of me..."He ate some mroe of his own plate"If i could keep my memory from failing I could make a whole lot more then spicy beef noodles"He sighed"Oh well...always next time"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:00 pm
*its pouring and lightning outside. I step inside the house, cloak dripping wet. I take my hood off smiling, but serious on the inside* Sorry for the wer floor I..*takes a step foward and passes out where I stand and falls to the floor*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 am
Melody's head turns and she stands up stated quitely "Luna..." she then yells "Luna!" Her chair falls backwards as she runs to where luna was almost tripping. She croughtes to where luna is as she states franticly "Luna...luna wake up..." she states shaking her "Luna wake up I can't lose anyone else I just can't...." she states sobbing, trying not to break in half.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm
*whispers before I pass out again* Im not gonna die...*cringes* I just overworked myself with that chidori jutsu, thats all. *passes out again, a static charge in ym arms*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 pm
Melody ran up stairs to get medical kit. Upstairs a sound of shattering glass can be heared. She ran back downstairs her arm bleeding alittle from where it was cut. As she gave luna some medican to help her from the chidori jutsu. She slides down her blood dripping down her arm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:13 pm
Itai walked over,picking Luna up and slinging her over his shoulder."Her rooms right across from mine right?Ill just take ehr upstairs and make sure she's settled in."He began to walk away but stopped,turning his head slightly"And you dont mvoe until I come back ok?Ill get that arm fixed up."A moment later itai was back downstairs kneeling down next to Melody and placing glowing hands on the cut on her arm.He then wrapped bandages around her arm with a sterile patch underneath to keep the wound clean"Shouldnt go around breaking glass ya know.It's not healthy."He then stood up and headed for the door"I'll be back in awhile.Dont wait up for me"He said smiling slightly  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:17 pm
Melody knoddes and stated "Ok, I've got to go some where too so I'll put up the food before I leave" she stated smileing before telling him "Be careful, and don't wait up for me either!" she stated standing up looking at him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff