Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:12 am
Kaysal found himself with a weight and warmth on his lap as Marian crawled over to him and curled up on him. He blinked in surprise before smiling. Little Marian had some trust for him after all..he wrapped his arms around her, and laid his head against hers gently as he closed his eyes to sleep...

Arueyan nodded solemnly. "It's..frustrating being this way..I can't..do anything...I can't hold you, I can't kiss you, I can't do..anything a man or king should be able to do..nor a husband.." he said with a sigh. Arueyan paused and then murmured, "Close your eyes.." he put his small hand over them, gently helping them close before brushing a hand against her cheek and leaning forward as he pressed a soft kiss to her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:22 am
Julia closed her eyes and then felt lips on hers as Arueyan kissed her softly. She kissed back, pulling his child-like body closer to her. Even though he was a child, she still adored his kisses . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:25 am
Arueyan found himself being pulled closer, and to his surprise and gratefulness..and delight..Julia kissed back. He didn't take it as far as he'd have liked, but he let the soft kiss linger and when he pulled away, it was with a smile as he put his hand to her cheek and murmured, "My Jewel.." It had been six years since he'd called her that most treasured endearment.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 am
Julie's eyes widened and then watered as he called her an endearment that she never thought that she would hear again. She pulled him close, hugging him and burying her head in his shoulder as she cried from happiness. "My Yan . . ." she sobbed out, using her own endearment for him, and then kissed his cheek before nuzzling her head against his neck. "You called me 'Jewel' . . ." she murmured, a smile on her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 am
Arueyan found himself being pulled close as she hugged him and buried her head in his shoulder. He smiled, as only a husband can when his wife is amidst happy tears. "Aye. My beautiful, precious, wonderful Jewel." he said softly, leaning his head against hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 am
Julia hugged Arueyan tighter and hugged him happily. She then pulled back, smiling as she wiped away her tears. "So . . . you wanted to make pancakes?" she asked cheerfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:52 am
Arueyan smiled at the hug and then nodded. "Yup." He got to work then, and although it wasn't quite so easily done as usual..he managed. With Julia's help. He led her to the table and sat her down, passing the plates out..he'd put a frowny face made of raspberries on Emilio's pancake with a grin, wondering what Emilio would do..and when he set Julia's in front of her..blueberries and raspberries in different color order spelled out 'my Jewel', with halves of strawberries as a heart around the words. Arueyan paused by her side, wanting to know what she thought before he went to collect Emilio, he smiled sheepishly at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:57 am
Julia smiled and happy tears returned to her eyes as she read her pancake. She then leaned down and kissed Arueyan quickly on the lips before taking her seat. She leaned down once more, this time kissing him on the head. "Go get Emilio." she said with a smile. "You said you wanted to drag him out of bed didn't you?" she asked with a giggle.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 am
Arueyan was pleased with her reaction, and nodded with a grin. "Something like that." He blew her a kiss before darting off and reaching Emilio's room..he knew just how to wake the other..the same way little Emilio had awoken Arueyan, and indirectly, his mother so many times before. Often resulting in a playfully grumbled Arueyan tickle torturing Emilio, or grabbing the other and 'mock-sleeping' with Emilio trapped in his arms.

Arueyan climbed quietly onto the bed, and then jumped onto Emilio with a grin, straddling him. "Good morning!" he chimed loudly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am
Emilio shot up and then sleepily looked around before his eyes landed on some kid . . . no wait . . . "Dad . . ." he murmured and then grumbled something about it being too early before he fell back into the bed, turned over and pulled the blankets over his head.

((Going to bed. Have play practice in the morning. Night!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:19 am
(Nooo!~ *hugglez* T__T Nighty Mousey Im Chan!)

Arueyan watched him shoot up sleepily. At the reaction, which was very much like what Arueyan had given before, he grinned and pushed at the other's shoulder. It was like playing each other's roles.."Nuh uh! It's time to get up! So wake up!" he chimed again, laying on top of Emilio with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:31 pm
((I'm back!! ^-^))

Emilio grumbled and then tried to push Arueyan off of him. "I can't get up if you're on top of me Dad . . ." he murmured grumpily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:20 pm
(YAY!)

Arueyan rolled off and lay beside Emilio. "I'm off. Get up." he said with a grin as he poked Emilio.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm
((Took a nap. NOW I'm back.))

Emilio gave a little smile and got up, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. "Alright . . . alright . . ." he muttered and then yawned. "So . . . why'd you wake me up Dad?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games