Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm
Mara looked up at Selina and waved her hand "come and sit down deary, come on" she said waving her hand and patting the cushions next to her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Selina smiled and sat down on one of the cushions. "Um . . . Laung said that I should see a seer?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 pm
Mara held Selina's hands in her own "and why did he say that? Is something going wrong in your life? All your life so far?" she asked. She was a friendly old woman who had an equal amount of heart and head  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:05 pm
Selina frowned. "Well . . ." she murmured softly and then nodded. "Yes . . ." she mumbled sadly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:23 am
Mara smiled "and Laung told you to come did he not? I saw the fall long before I saw the rise of Laung and his parents" she said looking at Selina. "Now what do you see if I asked you to look into Liava's future? Just close your eyes and try dear child"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 pm
Selina blinked and then closed her eyes and tried to see Liava's future . . . "I don't see anything." she said with a frown, no images appearing in her mind's eye.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Mara nodded "maybe because your focusing on what you think you should see. What happens when you go to sleep? Explain to me" she said still holding Selina's hands  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 pm
Selina frowned. "I . . . I don't know . . . I just . . . go unconscious . . . and the visions come . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Mara smiled and stroked Selina's hair "now, because your unconscious many people don't have thought, empty your mind dear child focus on one thing, sleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Selina tried to do as Mara told her and soon, she had fallen asleep. And though she slept, she did not dream . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
Mara watched the sleeping girl stroking her hair murmuring a few things to herself, with a tender touch but soon she stood and wandered over to the window in the room covered with the light red drapes. Moving the drapes out of the way she looked out of the window staring out as hours passed. Liava ran in after several hours looking for Selina, after politely knocking on the door. After a few words to the back of Mara, Liava knelt down by Selina shaking her gently “Selina! Selina! You need to come!”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 pm
Selina woke up and blinked several times. "What's going on?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:17 pm
((OWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dislocated my toe crying crying crying crying ))

Liava frowned “its bye bye to Laung. The reminder of the court who has managed to remain in power has put him up for auction” she said. “You can come if you want to” Liava was about to stand and then knelt again, thinking something, “any bid you want to place, I will pay for” she whispered before standing up “come on”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:02 pm
((Owie!! That sounds like it hurts!! *huggles*))

Selina's eyes widened and followed after Liava. She caught up with her quickly. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly, hoping that she'd at least be able to save Laung from being made into a slave for anyone else . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 pm
((it did, and I did it in the bath!!! That was painful and embrassing!))

Liava nodded and took Selina to the outside courtyard with a platform where she took her friend to a vantage point where they could view the platform. Liava took a deep breath in as she watched her brother forced on, surrounded by guards, making sure Laung couldn’t do anything, even through he was chained. Liava watched as the bidding started quite high at 5,000 gold and two bidders got into a bidding war. Liava knew from other auctions what to do and kept a hand on Selina’s arm until one of the bidders dropped, at 20,000, and it seemed Laung was going to be sold when Liava removed her hand “bid now at 25,000” she whispered. “You’ll see why”  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games