Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:57 pm

I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky's tail twitched about a bit as he nodded leapt off of the building, waiting for Dimitris to jump, arms outstretched.

Hallelujah, lock and load

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:21 am

Dimitris nodded then waved his hand. "That's not necessary now." the fox stretched out his arms and jumped off the building, gliding down the side to the ground. "We should get moving."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 am

I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky smiled at his friends ability, not knowing that he could do that. "Heh, allright, but you lead, I don't know where we're headed." He said, jogging over to where he had landed

Hallelujah, lock and load

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

"It's only temporary, till the next sunrise, so I have to make as much out of it as possible." Dimitris pointed to his shadow which had been adapted with wings symbolizing his new ability. "We should head in the direction that we saw the latest broadcast from the station... that way."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Drawn Together...Painter's Brushstroke... Slight of hand we...We won't go up in smoke

Rocky looked over to Dimitris' shadow ad saw the wings. He was intrigued, to say the least, and wanted to know more, but he'd save the questions for later. "Allright, let's head out." He said, dashing off towards where Dimitris had pointed, asking, "So, we are gonna get some intel first, righ- woah...Wait, where the hell is that agent guy!?"
Rocky had stopped, as he had past the car that they had held the agent in earlier, realizing that he had escaped. "Aw, shizz... Should we tell Renamon?"

We won't go up in smoke...Fates colliding.. Love Undying
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 pm

"Well when we catch up to her and her ' acquaintence' we'll inform her that he has been recovered." Dimitris waved his arms and took flight keeping up with Rocky. "From what we know about him so far he's gonna come back with more firepower."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

The city had been completely closed off with little traces of civilians left behind, these creatures were not new to the majority of the populace; given hints that this had happened before.
It was well acknowledged to them to rather run than fight, than face the numerous might of the 'aliens.' With the streets empty of any resistance the creatures continued their spree, clawing, fighting, eating and biting one another over the simplest food...electronics?...

Through all the insanity a large group of fleshy green pods had suddenly rolled from the side of the station, and halted right before them.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 pm

"Rocky...." Dimitris motioned to the pods motionless before them. "Can you tell anything about them?" the fox's shadow cowered slightly as he landed.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Rocky stopped in his tracks, starig ahead at the big green things. "You got me, buddy... But from what I know about things like this that just stop in front of you, you slowly turn around and run like hell." Rocky Leapt up and grasped Dimitris's arm, turning them both around slowly and dashed behind a building that was not too far away, materializing an RPG. "Wait here, unless you have a better idea..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Dimitris looked at the building's side where his silhouette shaped, "Stay here." The shadow nodded and braced to the wall. "Agreed." the fox hugged to the wall and covered his ears waiting for the blast impact.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:09 am

It was rather strange to see a line of these fleshy spheres roll down the slanted hillside of the road and stop in their tracks right beside them, they were all about the same size of an average beach ball and some had bulging veins around their round shape, motionless for a good moment, until a faint manic 'giggle' was heard from it.

Suddenly the large plant-like bulbs began to pulsate in a greenish glow, before the fleshy spheres had begun to unravel from their shape, two coil-like tethers coming from the bulbs, as a long horse-head like shape grew out from the top. They all rustled with movement after the first in the line had molded shape, a head clearly visible with a long mouth, a red colored crest on the back of its head followed by the molding of it's toothy grin. No legs were developed at all in it's pear-shaped form, truly creepy to stare as repulsive as they looked...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 am

Dimitris peered out at the newly formed plant like creature. "Looks like a squash with some attitude and in need of some water."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Rocky wasn't as optimistic as Dimitris. In fact, he was repulsed. After a gag or two, he put his back to the wall, took a few deep breaths, and lit his paws aflame, sending the RPG away.
"Good lord!...Well, you know what they say...Or at least what I say: Where there's smoke, there's fire...And where that's fire, there's usually me kicking a**!"
Rocky handed Dimitris a large broadsword with what looked like the top of a cigar lighter as a hilt. He flipped a switch and the sword caught on fire. "Nature has taught me that grass doesn't fare well in fire, so let's get to it!"
He pulled off a few walljumps and reached the roof. He called down, "And besides, if this fails, then plants can't grow without sunlight. I'm sure mother has my back!" He looked towards the sun and smiled as he saw it flicker like a fluorescent lightbulb before staying lit. "Haha! This aughta be fun!"
He stood at the top of the building, pulling at the air and creating fiery arrows and raining them down upon the creatures without even looking down, grinning meniacally
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Dimitris struggled picking up the sword and watched Rocky head out. "This won't work... shadow, copy procedure." Holding onto the hilt his shadow wrapped around it and mimicked it's form. "Ah, light as a feather, the way I like it."
Walking from the side of the building he walked up to the debris cloud enveloping the plants sticking the shadow blade into the ground. "Feel 'em out and scatter the pieces, sounds simple enough." Picking up the blade he waved it and cleared the dust revealing the skewered beasts and ones that managed to take less of the brunt force. "I hate the dirty work sometimes."
The fox tossed the sword through the group ending the fight as the blade extended hewing them to pieces as the heavier blade dragged across the ground i nthe same motion.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:17 pm

Rocky leapt down from the building, landing next to Dimitris and brushing off his friend's shouldres. "Jeez, man! I learn new things about you every day!" He patted the fox on the shoulder and called for his sword, "Xerxin, to me" materializing the shieth to go with it and sheithing it. the grin gone from his face and replaced with a look of slight confusion. "Uh, this is wierd... I don't smell any blood, do you?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games