Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:34 am
"I have this feeling that is not going to work..." Destar said taking out his whips again, "And it is about time I left anyway."Starting whit his left hand he brought three of his whips around in a circle, they were all fire whips. With his other hand he brought his three ice whips in the other direction. He then began spinning very swiftly until all that could be seen of him was an icy-fire tornado. This tornado stayed there for a couple of seconds and just evaporated leaving nothing of Destar behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:25 pm
Reaching the Plushie Palace and Pub, he enters the lobby, glancing around at his surroundings. He noticed that the pub was just around the corner, but he decided to go there after getting a room. That way, he wouldn't have to deal with it later on. He started to walk towards the check-in counter, but then he got a very icy warm feeling. He looked around like a kid until seeing a man leaving in a tornado of fire and ice and two others who looked like they were about to start a brawl, with another trying to separate the two. He stood there for a moment, waiting to see if anything else happened.  

Taimu Dolores

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:55 pm
"Yes I know what jutsu magic can do. But do you know the depths of my own? I think not. I am an Elder, one of the ancient vampires," he said. Sudden;y, the Elder turned darker, then darker, then almost pitch black. "If you knew of my power, you would never cast a jutsu like that." The Elder suddenly dissapeareed into the shadow. Soon the low-men followed like-wise. We shall return for the Tabon boy. Perhaps even more of you. Yes...some of you would make ifine Breakers in Algul Siento...We will have to add more watchers to this city... With that, they were gne, into the shadows.

Once they had gone, Jack Tabon fell to the ground. He had been hiding in the corner all along. the blind boy was tired. he had spent his time pushing on everyone's minds, making him invisible to their minds. But the Elder had seen him, there was no mistaking that. The only thing keeping them at bay was the jutsu, or whatever they called it. But they had escaped the way they had come, through the shadows. He climbed into a chair and rested his head. He would be off again soon. He had slipped in a while ago to rest, but they Elder had put an end to that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:02 pm
Danish sighed. "Well, that was a problem...." The staff filed into the bar. "I want this place sealed off from their likes!" They saluted and began patrolling the grounds as Danish poured himself a glass of Tropical Moomba Kick.

Keeping them out should be much easier than getting rid of 'em...

Danish looked up to see the newcomer.
"Welcome to the Plushie Palace & Pub! We have the plushiest beds and drinks in all of Byako! How can I help you?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:24 pm
The boy jumped a little when he noticed that he was seen. "Oh! Uh, hello, I just came here to check in and get something to drink and eat," he explained. "Sorry If I'm interrupting anything or something personal." He apologized for his uncontrollable curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:34 pm
"Next time, I electrocute them." Leil sighed. "but I'm to drained today."
She added something derogatory about moths and men and headed for the stairs.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

phoenix908

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:22 am
Tsuji made sure they were gone and sat down at a nearby table, exhuasted. "Darn blood suckers. I wonder if they have miso pork ramen here?" Tsuji said to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:16 am
A Prinny carried a bowl of miso pork ramen to Tsuji's table and stood expectantly, waiting for a tip.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:31 am
He stood there for a while, thinking he would get some kind of reply from the employee, but then shrugged, seeing that he wasn't going to say anything else and returned to the check-in table. Only one problem-- he didn't really see anyone around working at the counter. He hesitated and looked around for a bell man or another employee to help him check in to a room and possibly reccomend some fairly priced food and drink from their pub menu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:15 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:30 pm
Unfortunately for the two the doorway was rather narrow, so as they both entered at the same time they were wedged shoulder to shoulder.

The barkeep Stitch-face poked out from over the bar, waiting for an order while Danish came back with a room key.
"Room 413 is available."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:09 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:49 pm
A Serv Bot walked over and snapped a picture of the two of them. "This is going in the album!" and scurried away.

Danish looked over from the bar. "Could you two use some help?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:16 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:21 pm
Danish thought about it and decided not to get in the middle of the dispute and left them alone for a bit to work it all out.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games