Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"In my defense, I wasn't alone. Sin took me to Sand." Shinro said sticking Tirokami into the floor and putting his hands up into the air.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 pm

"See ya, I'm going with Kemai"Katsu said as he got up and walked by everyone in the room.

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:28 pm

User Image

Dara Uchiha walked into the Kusakages office looking between the Kusakage and the other person who had his hands in the air. "Kusakage-sama.... i was woundering if i could have a mission? i just became a gennin, and i realy want a mission." Dara asked Masumi trying to keep his mind focused on a mission.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm

User ImageVrail nodded then left.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Masumi looked up at Vrail. "Sure just don't get killed." She then turned back to Shinro. "Says the person who left my village without permission and headed to Sand. If anything you are considered a Rouge Nin and can be exicuted right here and now." Masumi said pointing out he did leave by himself.

((He also knowingly aided another Kusa rouge. I say kill him now.))
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Masumi glared at him. "You have no defense, you left without permission and were considered rogue." She then turned to Dara. "Uh we dont really have any missions at this time."

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"Then I have no need to have my hands up." Shinro mumbled reaching down and pulling Tirokami from the ground and holding it in one hand. "I'll leave you to your thoughts." He then threw his headband onto the floor in front of Masumi's desk and began to walk out of the office.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Masumi raised her hand and the office door shut. "I don't believe you will be leaving. Sorry but we take crimes here seriously. You can come peacefully or we can do it the hard way." She said since he was under the crime of abboding the village.

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"I'm sure they're both bad," Shinro mumbled as looked at the closed door trying to see the weakest point to stab Tirokami through. "And a chase seems more exciting, but what are the terms for each?"

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

"Peacefully, we put you in jail and determine if your a threat to the village in anyway. If you run, we will just hunt you down and kill you. To be on the safe side." Masumi said leaning back in her chair.

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:11 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"Do I keep my weapons if I'm not a threat?" Shinro asked not turning to Masumi and still holding Tirokami in one hand.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:17 pm

"Of course, IF your not a threat. Though if you are, you might get it back to. Just determines the seriousness of it." Masumi said wanting this to go smoothly.

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:21 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

"Seems fair enough." Shinro stated as he dropped Tirokami onto the floor, tip-first, then reached to his back and dropped Blackhole and his Chakra Enhanced Blade as well. "I'm willing to leave now."

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Masumi stood up and walked over to him. "Deepends, have to make sure of one more thing." She said pulling a paper seal slip out of her pack and walked over close to him. "I'm going to put this on your head, and it will give me access to your mind. I can't change anything in it or anything, just view it. Kinda like watching a movie." Masumi said to make sure he hadnt done anything against her village, or planned to.

Masumi H Dekata

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:35 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

Shinro closed his eyes as he waited for him to be arrested and taken to jail. He was pretty sure he hadn't planned anything, against Kusagakure. Other plans, like trying to kill Z, were different.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games