Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"They are my students and we were training beforehand but I needed to see about this..." he said "By the way, shinji here" he indicated one of the students "Is very exhausted, I believe he overdid it in his training, is it okay if he rests somewhere around here?" he asked "And this one... Well..." he said "He has the Ranmaru Kekkei Genkai" he was hoping Ronnel would catch on.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm
"I see. Well then, a nurse out in the hall will show this Shinji to a room where he can rest. As....for the other... has he agreed?" The clone's expression was distasteful. It did the operations because that was a medics duty, not because it enjoyed doing them.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn heard that the medical ninja that his sensei was talking to had asked Karuda if he had agreed to the operation. Slevyn spoke up interrupting them saying "im ready to go ahead with the opreation lets get this done so i can start training" as he couldnt wait to get a 2nd Kekkei Genkai  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm
The clone turned and stared at the boy with dark eyes, gold tainting the silver hue.
"Muzzle yourself boy. When you are asking for a favor from someone who, if they agree, will quite literally hold your life in their hands, interrupting them is not a good choice. You two do realize, that after this surgery is done, you will not be able to use the implanted eyes for several days?" He glanced at the pair, the bandaged boy having been led away by a nurse.

((You won't be able to use the implanted eyes until the 26th of January. This is a limit put in place to reduce the amount of implant abuse.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn stood back in shock noding his head looking at the ground now silent after his act of stupidy letting his excitement getting the better of him.

(yea ive been told)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

He smiled "Yes I do realize... I just want to be strong to protect Iwagakure and help other genjutsu users... Which reminds me, if you come across any do tell them about my new Genjutsu Learning Center? It would be great to help them learn" he said cheerily.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

"Very well then. With two of you undergoing this operation, it's going to be a little more difficult than a standard one." The clone moved to a wall nearby and slid a folded up table away from it. The clone rolled the table over next to the first one and unfolded it before glancing at the pair of shinobi.
"Lay down on the tables and relax. We'll begin then."

((Alright, I'm going to need the pair of you to relinquish control of your RPCs for the duration of the procedure so I can control how they react to what is going on.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn did as he was told by the medical ninja not wanting to piss him off again he did so swiftly.

(noproblem his all yours)  

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He did as instructed.

(Just so long as you don't stick me with a scalpel... But seriously yeah)

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am

The clone nodded and tilted its head, indicating a pair of nurses who had entered silently.
"These ladies will be helping me with this. They have taken vows of silence as part of their profession, concerning any time shinobi business arises. Ladies?" The women nodded and moved into the room, one pulling a table with multiple instruments on it, the second bringing in a pair of IV stands with blood bags and saline bags hooked up. The table was wheeled between the two shinobi on the operating tables, with an IV stand being placed by the outside arm of both men.
It was the clone that moved up and inserted the IV needles into the men's arms. On a small injector port the clone added a heavy sedative and anesthetic - the less the pair moved during the procedure, the better it would be. It waited for the men's eyes to glaze over before they fell asleep, then rolled its shoulders and settled itself in to work.
The copy of the Medical Sannin stood beside the Chuunin's head, a scalpel in its hand. It made tiny incisions along the muscles around the man's left eye, the eye that was closer to the gennin. While it did so, one of the nurses was mirroring his actions, cutting into the muscles and flesh around the Gennin's right eye. The clone reached to the table and plucked up a strange ice-cream scoop like device.
"Make sure the blood bags are flowing clearly." Its instruction was heeded by the second nurse, who immediately began checking to make sure that there were no obstructions in the blood that was now flowing into the two patients. When she nodded, the clone pushed the scoop-like instrument down into the Chuunin's socket, slicing through the layers of flesh. Then the copy twisted its wrist, cutting through the various veins, tendons, muscles, and filaments that held the orb in place. The eyeball popped out with a slight squelch, only to be caught by the gloved hand of the nurse, who laid it in a special nutrient bath on the tool table.
"Keep that blood flowing quickly or we might lose him!" The clone barked out the command as it spun around, swapping the used instrument out for a sterilized one. It repeated the actions - the shove, the twist, and the soft pop, but this time caught the eye in its own gloved hand, then set it down.
Now Ronnel's clone picked up a pair of instruments that looked like tongs almost - except that the mechanism on them was reversed, meaning they would hold something apart rather than close. It placed one of these objects along the face of each man, carefully inserting the ends into the now empty eye-sockets of the shinobi. It pried them open and twisted the small activators so that the instruments would remain in that open position as it continued its work.
The first eye it retrieved from the nutrient bath was the one containing the Kekkei Genkai of the Blood Red Eye. This was placed into the Chuunin's empty socket, then received a huge burst of healing chakra from the Medical Maestro.
"Place the other eye in the boy's socket quickly!" One of the nurses complied, though she lacked the medical jutsu necessary to bond the orb with the body. Ronnel's clone pulled its hands away from the Chuunin's eye and examined it swiftly - the job was done here. He placed a gauze pad over the eye and instructed a nurse to bind it into place, then pumped healing chakra into the boy, melding the orb with the boy's bloodstream and body system.
"We got lucky - they had matching blood types." The clone sagged against the table. "The pair has to rest for a few hours, minimum, before they try any jutsu. Tell them that." The clone staggered out into the hallway before collapsing into a pile of sand.

((NO using techniques until noon Gaia time. If you do, you reduce how often you can use the implant once it has been three days.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
((Lay down on the damn table OSU. You aren't going to get hurt.))

((I has fear of hospitals! Lol but seriously edited I was only joking))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 am

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He awakened a while after the surgery and sat up, the nurse next to him almost jumped at how suddenly he sat up, she said "Sir, you should not use jutsu until at least noon today, or use chakra at all. Also you shouldn't use the eye for at least three days after that." he groaned and got up, the nurse said it was not advisable for him to get up so soon... But he did. He got onto his feet and walked out and the nurse sighed.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn woke up and looked around he could only see from one eye a nurse approached him and told "that every thing went well but i don't advice using any charka till after noon and don't think about using that eye for at lest three days" Slevyn looked at her with his eye and just stood up and left to find his sensei as he wasn't in his bed he left the hospital and started to look around but fist he was hungry so he went to get something to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm
Endency came upon the hospital after a short walk from the Kages office. "Well i'm finally here." Endency said to himself. "Bum budah doo budah doo." Endency sang as he continued walking. Endency entered the building, it was a large hospital with all the usual ness of a hospital. Endency went to the front counter and there was a young nurse who just finished signing a paper.

"yes?" The women asked with a smile.

"Yea, my name is Endency Namara and i'm here to learn to become a medical nin." Endency said proudly

"Oh! Well good for you!" She said with a smile and then added. "Just fill out these forms and give them back to me when your done." She handed Endency an inch thick packet of papers with a smile.

"Oh... um... ok..." Endency said about to walk away to sign the papers.

The women than began to laugh and said. "I'm joking just walk threw those doors and tell them what you told me." The women gestured to a door on the opposite side of the room.

Endency smiled and thanked the women for her time. Endency walked threw the doors and there were a few people in medical nin clothings. A man in a slightly more dignified outfit walked over to Endency and asked. "Ah and who might you be?"

"I'm Endency Namara and i'm here to become a medical nin." Endency repeated already getting tired of saying it.

The man picked up a clipboard near him and looked through them quickly. "Namara Namara." the man said to himself. "Ah! Here you are. Yeah says your a chuunin and you don't need any supervision. Take this scroll and go into that room there and begin your training." The man said pulling a very large scroll from his pocket.

Endency thanked the man as he took the scroll from him then headed into the room the man pointed at.

Diagnosis:
Endency wasted no more time he openned the scroll and began to read. "Diagnosis." Endency read the title out loud. Endency read quickly and diligently trying to learn as quickly as possible. The text was long, but he had no problem learning what it had to offer the language was simple to read and he was finished with the first chapter after about a half hour.
1/1

Cleanse:
Endency read on as he finished the first chapter. "Cleanse, oh this one is an actual technique." Endency read the instructions and readied himself to preform it. Endency practiced the hand seals a few times until he could do them quickly. "Alright here we go, Kiyomaru no jutsu." Endency said preforming the jutsu and clapping his hands together. Endency's hands became clean off all dirt and even seemed to glow a little bit. "....sweet." Endency said.
1/1

Massage:
The next chapter required for Endency to practice on someone or something. The scroll had a summoning seal on it that only required some chakra to be pushed into it. Endency shrugged and said. "Simple enough." Endency placed his hand on the scroll and activated his chakra. The scroll summoned a human like dummy. Endency began to practice the massaging that the scroll was teaching.
1/1

Power of Resistance:
"That should prove useful." Endency said reading on. "Oh this too." Endency added as he read of the power of resistance. Endency practiced the hand signs of the jutsu which were fairly simple and he learned them quickly. "Teikouryoku no jutsu." Endency said as he preformed the jutsu. Endency looked down at himself. "How do I know if it worked?" Endency asked himself. At that moment the man doctor opened the door and said, "Oh by the way you need to contract this disease to learn the power of resistance so here you go." The man said throwing a glass vile on the ground. Endency however didn't hear him for his headphones were still on. "Oh well." Endency said to himself.
1/1

Extraction:
The next part of the scroll said that it re-required the dummy from earlier to learn how to remove kunai and such. Endency shrugged and withdrew six kunai and stabbed the dummy in random placed. Next Endency continued to read to learn exactly how to remove these kunai knives. Endency focused chakra into his hand and began to manipulate the dummy the same way he would if it were living. The knives were difficult to extract at first, however after each one they became easier and easier.
1/1  

Endency

Endency

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 pm
(Bandage Skill)
Endency rolled the scrolled over to get to the next portion of his training. "Bandage skill." Endency read aloud. "Sounds useful." Endency added as he read on about the particular technique. "Lets see... make a bandage with surrounding material... add some chakra...alright lets see if we can do this." Endency said finishing up the reading. Endency looked around the room for something to make his bandages out of.
1/2

He saw a jar that was simply labeled dirt. "That will do." Endency said shrugging and walking over to the jar. Endency opened the lid and spilled some of the dirt on the table he was working on. Next he pulled out a kunai and cut his training dummy. The dummy began to bleed like a human. Endency focused his chakra into the dirt and carefully moved it over to the wounds. The dirt wrapped around the cut and held firmly.
2/2

(Oxygen Supply)
"Well that was simple enough." Endency said standing back admiring his work. "Bum buda do." He mumbled the tune of his music as he stepped back over to the scroll. "Up next is... Oxygen Supply... I guess I might need this." Endency said as he began to read the scroll. "Man this is taking longer then I want it too." Endency commented to himself. "I think I'll need a little help for this one." Endency walked over to the door and poked his head out.
1/2

"Hey, i'm on Oxygen Supply and I don't think the dummy can breath." Endency said to anyone who was listening. The doctor from before turned to him and said. "Oh I can help you." The doctor walked into the room and un-summoned the dummy. "I'm just going to use a jutsu to stop my breathing ok?" The doctor laid on the table hooked himself up to a machine to monitor his breathing and preformed a handseal. The machine read that he was not breathing. Endency ran over to him and did the hand seals then placed his hands on the Doctors chest forcing his to breath.
2/2

(Blood Coagulation)
After a few moment of the Doctor being unconcious he woke up again. Endency took a step back as he stood up. "Well i'm alive so i guess you must of did a good job." The Doctor said smiling at Endency. "I think i'm going to go ahead a watch over the rest of your train since now it will start to get difficult. Up next for you will be Blood Coagulation. Its simple enough, but is very useful." The doctor added hoping off the table. "And yes I will be your patient for all of these jutsu."
1/2

Endency nodded and waited for the doctor to continue. "Blood coagulation will simply stop people from bleeding." The doctor pulled out a scalpel and cut a huge gas down his arm. "Start." He ordered. Endency freaked out and quickly tried to focus his chakra into his hands. The blood was dripping onto the floor, but the ends of the wounds were beginning to sew back together. "Not bad, not bad at all." The doctor said with a look of content on his face. "Keep this up and you will be done in no time at all." He added as his arm finished up healing over.
2/2

(Poison Removal)
"Alright good job, now next is Poison Removal. Now the text book definition is: This technique does not cure a poisoning; it simply extracts a portion of the poison and prevents immediate death. This technique allows a medical-nin enough time to prepare an antidote for the poison. This technique can also be used to slow down the effects of a poison used against the medical-nin so as to give them time to escape or prepare an antidote for themselves. A patient will still die from a lethal poison even if this technique is used if the poison is not treated. This technique is less effective against highly advanced poisons."
1/2

"Well that was a mouth full." Endency said. "Mouth full yes...useful also yes. Now this is poison won't kill me, but I still want you to try as if I was." The doctor pulled a syringe from his coat and injected himself. "Begin." Endency grabbed a bowl and some alcohol as quickly as he could and filled the bowl with it. Endency focused chakra into his hand and put it to the alcohol it came out of the bowl with his hand and he moved it over to the Doctor. Endency carefully began to move his hand up and down the body slowly extracting the poison.
2/2  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games