Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 pm

User Image
Areku was looking at Amara who seem to gotten into a serious position but soon shook it off, then turned to Shima,"Well okay then I can just teach you Grass I don't know any of those elements, I'm really sorry." Areku said giving a small bow,"Still I can teach you some stuff so no problem. Well both of you saw the jutsu earlier right? Or you want me to do it again?" Areku asked rubbing his head.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"I remember it." Amara looked to Areku tried putting her cheerful attitude back in place. Now it was time for her to focus. She looked at him and made the first set of handseals to make sure she had remembered correctly. "This was for the first one right? And if I remember correctly..." She looked down and made the second set of seals for him. She looked to Areku curiously, wondering if she had done them correctly.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(one post?)

"Yeah, I remember it." Shimahamaru said with a hint of pride. "It wasn't that long ago."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm

((Just showing the seals. I wasn't attempting it yet))

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:36 pm

User Image
"Yup yup that's good, glad you both have a good memory well go on do them." Areku said as all of a sudden he realize that this wasn't training befitting for shinobi just learning jutsu with no real trouble,"Okay I know now." Areku said all of a sudden as he was blurred away and he was gone he came back a few seconds later he had some weight they weren't that heavy just medium light weights vest around 50 pounds,"Now you must put these weight on and train with them as well I will teach you jutsu at the same time okay." Areku said smirking at both of them as he dropped them in front of them.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"Alright! Finally I'll be able to feel like I've actually done a good work out!" Amara smiled happily and grabbed the vest. She picked it up with some trouble, and put it on. The white haired female bent her knee's and spread her legs to keep herself steady. These weights were definitely heavy. She could feel them weighing her down. There were times when she felt like she was going to fall, but she enver did. Atleast not at that moment anyway

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru sighed and put on the weights. This guy wasn't going to go easy on them. Then again, he was taught by Lenon... "Okay, now what?" he asked once he put them on.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:43 pm

User Image
((haha Lenon never taught me, it was Masumi who did and she is terrifying! But okay))
Areku smiled as they put them on,"Well please continue with those two jutsu's then we will move on okay. While you do I need some time to think of how to make this harder." Areku said nodding to himself as he watch them work.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(the slippery one and... uh... he he... what one?)

Shimahamaru nodded and preformed the necessary handsigns for the first jutsu. Concentrating his chakra, he executed the jutsu. Suddenly, the ground around him was as sleek as ice. He took a step forward and fell flat on his back. "... Ouch..." he groaned.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
1/2
The masked woman sighed and concentrated on the Grass Clone Jutsu. She focused on her chakra and made the needed hand seals in order to activate it. When she did, she got an unexpected surprise. It seemed as if the clone was more like a pile of dead grass than anything else.

"Well that isn't right. Best try again."

2/2
She got rid of the horrible little clone and tried it once more. Amara's hands made the seals as she concentrated on the right amount of chakra. She really wanted to learn this technique. The woman focused her eyes as she unleashed the Kusa Bunshin No Jutsu. Much to her satasfaction, the grass clone rose up and presented itself before her eyes. Amara let out a satasfyed smile as she looked to it.

((Are we doing two posts or three?))

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

User Image

Areku smiled holding back the laughter a little,"Ahh I was hoping for a faceplant so you get a 6." Areku said smiling with a thumbs up to him then letting him continue, then looked at Amara,"Nice clone well go for the next jutsu now." Areku said happily.
((Grass clone jutsu))
((well just academy jutsu and your gennin so two is good then))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru rubbed his head as he stood up. The jutsu had apparently already ended. "Let's try that again..." he muttered. He preformed the handseals perfectly, and this time, was more careful with his chakra. He cautiously took a step forward, and felt no change. To test it, he too a small rock and threw it across the grass. Instead of sinking, it slid! "YEAH!"

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

1/2
After a few moments to celebrate his minor victory, Shimahamaru began to work on his second jutsu. This should be just like a normal clone... he thought optimistically. He preformed the handseals and put in chakra. The grass began to rise to form his clone, but fell to the ground halfway through. "OH COME ON!!!" He yelled. "IT'S JUST GRASS! IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO LIFT THE CRAP UP!!!!"

2/2
Shimahamaru paused a moment to regain his composure. Obviously this is different than a standard bunshin... He executed the handseals and gathered his chakra, higher than last time. The grass began to rise again, but this time it formed a perfect clone of Shimahamaru. "How's that!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"Can do!" She smiled to Areku and started on the second jutsu.

1/2
Amara moved her hands up infront of her. She thought back on the seals that Areku had done and copied them. Though she messed up on the last seal. When she executed the jutsu, the grass seemed to ignore the jutsu. Nothing had happened. She narrowed her eyes and looked at her hands. She did the seals once again and noticed what she had done wrong. "Ugh..Amara you aren't being careful..."

2/2

Amara shook her head lightly in dismay and proceeded with the seals again. This time, she made sure she did them right and focused her chakra. The grass this time seemed to change slightly. Curious as to whether she had done it correctly or not, Amara decided to test it. She was half tempted to slid on it herself, but decided against it due to the weight of the vest. The white girl turned her head over to Shima and noticed he threw a rock. That seemed like a good way to test it.
She turned her head left and right and finally found one. Amara picked up the rock and tossed it. When she saw it slid across as well, she smiled and jumped up a little bit, until to trip and fall onto her back.

"Ow....That...that wasn't as graceful as I thought it would be..." She slowly pushed herself up and rubbed her back.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Daron walks over to where his team mate seems to be training. He sits down bored enough to watch.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games