Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm
(I'll wait too)
"Of course...after you." said Xantos. He flicked off his black leaf vest, revealing a white ANBU vest with tally marks of everybody he had killed, written and blood and preserved on it with a chemical. He looked at his arm and saw three village bands around it, two with slashes through them, mist and lightning, and then one without, Leaf. "I'll have to put a slash through that when we're done here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 pm
(Ok, i probaly wont be online when you come to capture me, but just to remind you of the first post)
Masumi H Dekata
The one and only enterence into the village. The gate and wall are all stacked roots from the Tree of Life, which surround the entire village. The roots are very thick and tall, as well as self healing to help protect against attack. The roots will also attack any unwanted guests that might want to drop by. Also serveral protective seals are built into the wall and branches for extra defense. Every visitor fills out the form below when entering, so long as your not here to cause harm the guards will let you in and the gate will not attack you.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:55 pm
(k...looks like I'm going to be fighting a plant monster....BRING IT ON!!!)

Xantos hopped to the side as a root crashed down trying to crush him. He unsheathed his chainsaw sword, perfect for cutting into roots. HE jumped up hacking and slicing roots to defend him and Sengetsu. "Yo, Sengetsu? Any ideas? We need to get rid of the seals and roots first. Then the branches should be fairly easy. You get rid of the seals, I'll cover us from the roots."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The Yukio clone came back to resume his post to see Akatsuki fighting the tree of life. He sighed, "Why do I get the busy post?" before making a handsign to dispell itself.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku was coming toward the gates, he heard the roots moving a long as they were about to fight someone,"Mmmm I wonder what the heck is going on?" Areku muttered to himself as he near it, he got on top of the guard post and saw two people being attacked by the roots,"Interesting, he looked closer to see a familiar cloak,"Wow guess there here for Jason." Areku said taking a seat back, he was going to see what they do before springing into action.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm
Ryoko rose and assesed the situation. He activated his Sharingan.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio swooped in and immediately saw Areku on top of the guard post and Ryoko on the ground. His eye twitched slightly, "ARE WE THE ONLY NINJA IN THIS VILLAGE!?" It seemed like no matter where he went he always ended up being around Areku and Ryoko. He hovered in the air near Areku. "Looks like that mask might be put to use sooner than we thought, huh?" he laughed. "So, we got a plan?"

((I swear man, Yukio is like Brian in that dane cook joke, even when I don't mean him to be. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfnsb6BY15A ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Hey Yukio-san." Areku said carelessly as he took a greater look at the one who had just sliced up the roots,"Follow Ryoko, that pretty much it." Areku said as he jumped on the paper plane with Yukio,"Other than that I really got no Idea how to face them, though I know the man cutting the roots might be a little dangerous." Areku said nodding his head, he was hoping the roots kept them busy so more ninja could come to be in the safe side though he was ready to fight as he looked at them he put his hands behind his head in a relax matter.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio glanced at Ryoko for a moment and imagined Ryoko telling him to come closer. Then he would suddenly grab Yukio and use him as a human shield to absorb the akatsuki's attacks while he charged a chidori only to send it through Yukio's chest and into the akatsuki member. Yukio's daydream ended there and he continued to stare after Ryoko. "Hmmm mmmm, that s**t aint gonna happen." He then glanced back at Areku and smiled, "But, that doesn't mean I can't give you some cover and support from time to time. I may only be a gennin, but I have exceptional chakra control. If I focus only on my paper control, I can accelerate this plane to speeds even the akatsuki won't catch." Yukio made a handsign and five clones popped out of the grass below. "Go into the trees and do you what you do best!" The clones nodded and dashed away. He didn't want to say what the clones were best at out loud for fear of the enemy figuring him out though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:19 am
"Sengetsu...we have company. Perhaps you can go after the jinchuuriki and I'll cover crowd control?" Xantos said and cut down more roots trying to smash him. He activated his silver byakugan and looked around for chakra signatures. "I see eight. Three people...and it looks like five clones, but I'm not sure." He turned it off. "Alright, I think I'm prepared for that...I can just erect a water barrier or something."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 am
Ray walked out of the front of the village to were all the fuse and yelling came from, he noticed a man with byakugan and studied him closely and his eye widen."Xantos?," he mumbled as he sat down and watched everybody.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:38 am
"Yukio!" Ryoko drank some red bu- errr did some handseals and wings sprouted from his back. He flew up to Yukio. "Yukio, I am ordering you to find the Grass Jinchuuriki and get him away." Ryoko Flying back down, he smirked. "Shall we let the fun begin?"  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 am
"Aye. We shall." answered Xantos with an equal smirk. He got ready to turn on either of his bloodlines, laying a finger on his eye patch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 am
Ray having teddy souls inside him and Teddy brother knew Xantos before he turned all evil "Xantos wait," Ray yelled  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games