Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:58 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
The Fall is Inevitable
Doesn't matter anymore, Saotome's attacks are invalid. The crew judged them.

((Hmm but mine wont be..just saying.))

I already left the village

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:00 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
xXlildizzle1516Xx
The Fall is Inevitable
Doesn't matter anymore, Saotome's attacks are invalid. The crew judged them.

((Hmm but mine wont be..just saying.))

I already left the village

lol

((Your point being..you can't hide shane MUAHAHAHAHA!!!))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm
Let's simply have them resolve this

I'm too tired to fight

& Shane doesn't have Yama anymore

Nasca got the 9  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Let's simply have them resolve this

I'm too tired to fight

& Shane doesn't have Yama anymore

Nasca got the 9

(( That was your best bet of surviving a "Ryugan" assault also XD))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:16 pm
Yep.

But I'm unable to fight right now.

I'm tired & braindead. We should simply do the diplomatic approach we discussed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Yep.

But I'm unable to fight right now.

I'm tired & braindead. We should simply do the diplomatic approach we discussed.

(( Oh no not now..Akira shall meet death's scythe first))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm
o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 pm
((dizzle, im going to follow your RPC. im going to help you kill Akira.))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm
Muse_Magician
((dizzle, im going to follow your RPC. im going to help you kill Akira.))

((Fine with me neutral ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 pm
( crying

Poor Sand Village...)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming to the cluster of apartments, Yumi entered the center one that seemed a little different from the rest and could only speculate that it was the business apartment. After filling out the needed paper work, Yumi paid for himself to have a nice comfortable apartment to have while being in Kusa. Though it was upon the fourth floor, the tiresome climb was made up by the magnificent view he'd get to witness every time he opens his door. Taking the keys from the manager and thanking him for his hospitality, Yumi entered his room and began to unpack; or rather only unpack that which is unnecessary before collapsing on the bed and attempting to get some rest in a place that wasn't a tree or the grass. Lifting from the bed for a moment to lock the door and it's multiple bolts, Yumi then returned to his bed and just let the weight of his eyes finally take over.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

When Yumi woke up, he smiled and stretched at finally having a good amount of sleep; more specifically sleep without being completely uncomfortable. Slowly moving out of the bed and sucking in the feeling of having nothing to do, Yumi took his time in going through his morning rituals as he placed on his training clothing. With a day as nice as this, it seemed like the perfect time to go and train a bit before getting some breakfast; and if he saw the Kusakage, he'd most definitely ask if she could help him. While this time of peace settled upon the village, Yumi wanted to make sure he utilized it wisely and achieve another height in the power of the Uchiha. Packing up just a few shinobi items, Yumi slung it over his shoulder and headed out of his dorm after locking it and then heading towards the training grounds. Running through his mind what he wanted to accomplish before lunch, and then what he wanted to accomplish after lunch hoping that by setting these goals he would procrastinate less and move to achieve his goals more.  

Panthers7

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi sighed as he finally made it back to his dorm. His mission for the day remained unfortunately unaccomplished but he hoped that in due time his chance for evolution would come. Pulling over his backpack over to the desk that was within the room, Yumi took a seat and began to work on setting up his report. Righting in traditional Chinese Kanji, Yumi wrote to Akira to see if his defense system has held up, how has the village developed after the havoc that was caused by the unknown attacker, and his report about the going on of Kusa. After signing his name at the end, Yumi wrote the sign of Oniwabanshu at the bottom corner of the page, before folding it up and stuffing it into a bamboo scroll container.

Raising from his seat, Yumi caught sight of the mailmen inserting the mail into the mailboxes of the respective owner's mailbox, as he hurried out of his room to catch him,"Sir! Please if you will... Could you send this mail by Crow to Konoha. It is imperative that it gets there soon." Yumi said as he reached into his pocket to give some yen for his unusual order, before departing back to his room and rest upon the bed. Thinking of taking the day off and rest for the moments that he had, before going back to training.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:40 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira appeared in grass out of a gale of wind and begun to walk towards the dorms. He was hoping that Yumi hadn't departed from the grass yet as he activated his byakugan in order to search around him. He invaded peoples privacy, but he cared not about that. He soon caught wind of the Demon Sage and walked up to a door and proceeded to knock.

[[not enough time to go through the proper channels and all. Hope you dont mind.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi had just finished packing his items, thinking about heading to the Cloud Village post hast to meet the fight that was just waiting to happen and upon slinging his bag upon his shoulder, Yumi heard a knock on his door. This brought a little bit of suspicion to his mind seeing as he never gave anyone his address for there was no need to do such a thing. Walking towards the window cautiously, Yumi stealthfully pried the window curtain just enough for his eye to see outside at his 'guest' but not enough for this action to be truly noticed without someone carefully watching. When he saw who was at his footsteps, Yumi's eyes widened and he hastily walked toward the door and opened,"Akira-dono!! It is surprise to see you. But... why so far from home?" He asked as he tilted his head, knowing that though there was a change in power, he was still curious as to why Akira would leave Konoha unless there is a substantial reason.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff