Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm

((Kusa being attacked by Akatsuki, we going to war against them, we all fighting the group all around in three versus three teams, well thats the limit of fighters. Here I'm just keeping this guy there that's about it. Let see enemies consist of Mikyo of Rain I think S, Sen of Rock S rank, Xantos S rank, Shoku ((Eris second rpc)) A, Kasumi ((Masumi 2nd rpc)), Firu but now known as Kowai S he was that kage from sand he was captured and got amnessia so now helping them ((Appearance is suppose to be different)) well I hope that gives you idea on whats going on))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

((ok, but the rules say I can't join in, so I'll wait until I can))

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 pm

((Yeah pretty much since we all got full teams, sorry sweatdrop mmm you can help me with this guy then if you feel like it edit: Kune go for it, though I just realize we already met though haha I was still a genin and part of Cloud))
Areku looked down to see a different mad as he looked more and more to see who he was, he looked familiar,"Akira-sensei?." Areku asked as he stayed up in the air,"Wow I haven't seen him for a long time." Areku thought to himself as he realized now who he was.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 pm

((yea, this is a totally unrelated battle.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm

((Meh))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:21 pm

"Should I be doing something?" Daron asks as he stands.

FullbusterOrleans

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:22 pm

((@Areku: O yea, now I really can't let you die.

@Koi: I know you haven't been on yet, but I execpt you don't want to stand down.))

The three Akira's spoke in unisen. "It depends if you want to exact your revenge or not." Akira looked over at the grass ninja that Koi was fightning. "Areku...long time, we got to catch up after this." Suddenly, One Akira used his extreme speed to appear in a flash on the Far behind Koi. The other, who went the same direction, appeared to the far right of Koi as Akira stood still. Akira put his hands togather vertically close to his chest as he asked Koi again. "PLease Koi, stand down and I can see what I can do for you. You already attacked one grass shinobi and the grass village don't take to kindly to attacks, not since the Great Ninja War long ago. If you surrender the most I can do for you is them taking away your eye and a week in jail depending on the mood of the Kage."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 am

(I'm growing tired of fighting. Well, this is my second loss. Not really a loss, I mean, I'm guessing You guys are all A-Ranks and I am C-Ranked to most... owe well. I'll stand down and leave back to Rain. Masumi gets the ANBU to grab the people of the village and then bring them back.)

Koi looked around and smiled. He got out of the puppet he was in (You would have been attacking a very thick sheet of metal if you tried to hit me...) and raised his hands. "I give. As for the eye, don't worry about that. He isn't taking this." He said as he lifted his headband revealing a long scar across his face. There was a sharingan implanted in the right side of his head, it would be the left to them. He then summoned his jars and pulled out a jar of preservetives. There was a pair of eyeballs in the jar. "You let me go home, I give you the eyes." He said as Reptuar returned to the scroll. "I'm farly out-numbered and out-skilled, maybe some other time though." Koi said as he smiled. His stitching was all stitched up, and his tendrills moving around in his body. He put the leaf headband on the ground and slid it over to the Nara guy. "It was my cousin Koi's. He wanted me to have all of his things." Koi said as he looked at the people. "I am Ion of the Rain. You may have his headband back. When he left Grass he was kidnapped by someone from Kumo. They trained him in the way of Raiton, so he decided to stay. But he went to the Village Hidden in the Rain, and was killed there. I took his things, and decided that I would use them for the right things, for my village." Koi said. He knew what consquences came with staging a death, but Kumo just wasn't for him. He also thought he had fallen in love, but apparently he didn't. Koi looked at the four men about to kill him and smiled. He wrapped up the scroll and placed it on his back. "Well, I'll be in Rain if you need me. The Kusakage will just have to send someone when this is over." Koi said. As he walked away he whispered something. "If she is still alive." Koi said as he walked away. (Honestly, 4-1, that's bullshit. I'm gone. If you still want to fight, come to Amegakure. Actually, I think I am going to go home. Bye.)

(Also, my appearance has changed alot since I was in Grass, it's impossible to know I'm from there.)

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 am

((Ahhh what a drag we didn't even say okay for you to leave and you just leave. Now we have to go find your a$$ wats up with that, we have you in front of us and there tadah done deal, well whatever, I don't care got another fight, Kune if you care say something I guess.))
Areku 's lightning clone dispersed as a shadow clone arrived and took out his scroll of medical items, then let the jar on top of it, as he did the jar disappeared then he disappeared in a blur.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

(You just stole Daron's new set of eyes.)

(Umm... yeah. I didn't feel like fighting 4 at once, maybe 1 on 1 is all right, but once I'm done, I would just get attacked by the others!)

((Owe, and good luck on getting me. I am the only one who can enter my home, unless your super a** lucky... I have a roll a die kinda thing set up... and trust me, it takes a hell of a long time to get to the top of my mountain.))

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am

((Yeah I just read about your home, you do realize I can fly as well control wind then I got an S class flying horse that probably has stronger wings than your pet requested one right??, Daron jump into the Spring thats all you pretty much got to do there ya go))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am

Detachi, who was watching from where Akira got off, finnaly stepped forward. "Sorry, I don't know what's going on Akira..." he confessed.

Detachi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 am

(That's not the point, your not allowed up unless I let you up. That's like saying I can control metal, so I'm just going to destroy the entire world. You can't do that. You have to follow the rules of the mountain. The reason my pet can do it is because the mountain allows it up, however, it won't allow your horse up, and will blow it away. I don't give two shits if you can control wind. As soon as Alicia announces who is Chuunin, I am stopping RP for a while. I should go to the vet thread... I have been here for 6 months now...)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:42 am

((Haha then again there's many ways around something like that, Toshio also the lightning horse that is incredibly fast it be just one incredible dodge through the mountain let see your traps are not much to stop a lightning powered horse either, so why would I go through all that? just hop onto that horse and sprint to there, but whatever, also you never put your mountain let your bird through, there all loopholes same way you came into the village by going through the vines and not bothering with them))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:48 am

(If the roots could tell intent, they would know I was bringing Daron to safety...)

((Also, you can't bring a horse up a mountain you'd have to climb. I never said there was a path... Also, ummm, how would you know that it is MY mountain? I never knew you had super sight as well? Considering the house is above the clouds. Didn;t know you could see through clouds either.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games