Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
((I'm what you might call a computer genius))

404 post not found.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 am
Diz...
is it safe to assume we're not talking about kingdom hearts?  

Silence-S Scream

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 am
Homaru jumped out of the tree and looked around. He chearched for something that could be from the man. A piece of hair, or clothe... even objects that smell like a man from another village. He went with his hands on a few trails to feel what size the feets where, or if he didn't reconised it somewhere else. Up till now, he didn't find a single trail of the man with the grass information. But he felt that he was close. After a while he came to the conclusion that he wasn't here either. SO he jumped back on a tree with his clone, and ran further trough the forest

(5/20)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:21 am
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi rose from the ground after leaving the office of the Kusakage. Once out of the ground, she fell back down laying in the calming field. She hadn't been able to relax in a long time, especially in her own village. Masumi closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun on her body as well as the gentle breeze felt though the meadow. Her eyes became heavy as she just fell into a deep sleep.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

After a good nap Masumi sat up from her long slumber and let out a soft yawn. She then stood up and began to stretch in the calm field, loosening her muscles and returning her flexibility. After that was done Masumi made a few handseals and slammed her hand on the ground as pillars of wood appeared out of the ground of the meadow and grew and connected till a small house was made. Masumi smiled as she walked in the house and made sure to throw several seals up to conceal the house of sight, sound, smell, and chakra as well as defense. She didn't want to be disturbed.

The house was already furnished due to some magical power as she walked over to the kitchen and opened up the cabinet pulling out some tea cups, saucers, tea pot, and all the fixings for tea. She turned on the sink and filled the kettle and then placed it on the stove to heat. While that happened she walked into the living room where a large wooden operating table sat for some reason. Pulling out a scroll she made a seal and the body of a once beloved Raikage now lay on the table. Masumi shook her head at the sight. "Arekku really didn't have to rip his head off." She said placing the decapitated head of Sin on top of his body. Masumi laid another scroll out on a small table next to it and making a seal several medical tools appeared, she quickly grabbed the needle and thread and began to sow the head of Sin to his body.

Making sure it was perfectly on she placed her hands around his neck as her hand glowed with green healing chakra. Her hands then drifted down, making sure to heal his body from any injury it took from the battle earlier, even returning his clothes to an almost new state. When that was finished she removed the stitches from around his neck and then healed the holes those made. His body looked perfectly new, almost as if he was sleeping. Her process was interrupted by the sound of the kettle whistling. She moved back to the kitchen removing the whistling pot from the stove and turning it off. Masumi then carefully poured the hot water into the tea pot where the grounds were already placed. Mixing it well she brought it into the main room and sat it down, along with two cups and some spoons. She poured herself a nice cup of tea and taking the cup gently walked over to Sins body.

Using her wood release she moved the table over near a small severing table, and when she did the operating table then morphed into a chair that Sin's body rested in, wooden vines then sproted from the chair completely wrapping his body up to prevent it from moving. Masumi took a sip of her tea and made a face as she placed it down on the table, she had forgotten to add sugar. Having that come later she took out two seals and placed them on the back on the chair, one reinforced the binding powers of the chakra, and the other suppressed the chakra of the person in it. Then she bit her finger until it bled and began drawing symbols around the chair Sin sat in as well as on one of her hands. Symbols seemingly unreadable of a language that died out long ago.

When that was finished she made sure to heal her finger as she walked back over where the operating table once sat and rolled up her ninja tools that she laid out earlier. She also made sure to grab the empty scroll where Sin’s body once rested. Masumi then moved the small table over to the chair and laid out yet another scroll, this one was a bit different though, it was filled with large seals featuring names on it. Her hand that bared the seal ran over the scroll stopping at the one 2nd to last name as she slammed her hand on it. Slowly lifting her hand from the paper a small green orb floated in her hand, no bigger than a golf ball. With her other hand she made sure to roll up the scroll and put it away.

With Orb in hand she walked over to the lifeless body of Sin and placed the orb against his chest. Masumi began speaking a soft chant, in a language that few could understand unless they dabbled in ancient jutsu. The orb began to move seemly twitching as it slowly changed to a red color and with a fluid motion she shoved it in Sin's chest before pulling away. The orb disappeared within his body and the soft low sounds of a beating heart could not be heard. Masumi's hand slid up to Sin's cheek and then began to tap on it. "Wake up Sin, time to get up." She said as a mother would say to her child.

Sumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Black. All he could see was black. No.... he was not. He had no eyes. Nothing to see with. But that's not true. He could recall a time when he had eyes, when he could see. Hear. Taste. Touch. Smell. He was dead? or was he? Did he lose his body? No it was still here. He had eyes, but there was no light. Nothing to see. His eyes were worthless. The man tried to call out. Tried to ask were he was, but nothing came from his voice. There was no sound. Nothing. He was nothing. But then how could he know? Could nothingness learn? Could nothing...become something?

Suddenly, with a violent jerk and crack, as if sparked by his revelation, the man was thrush back to the world of the living. A voice, muffled, but coming though. Eyes that had something to see, a nose, smelling tea in the wooden room. The room still smelled of sap, still smelled fresh? He forced his eyes open, blinded by the light as he heard a word. Sin. What was this word? How he he supposed to wake "Sin" when he had no idea what Sin was? As the eyes adjusted, it was as if they had always seen light. As if they had done this before, gazed into the world. Same with the smells, and feeling of being bound to a chair. This body had lived before, but how? The man did not recall living, he recalled.....nothing. That's what he was. A living nothing.

He looked at the girl, an expression of awe and confusion. He thought of what to say, what she was saying. What was she saying? Who was she. who was he and what was Sin? Again, the man sought his voice. Again to as were he was. Again he found nothing. Dry heaves followed by a small spurt of blood. Dry. Metallic. Disgusting. Why was this blood in his mouth? Why did it taste so familiar? so real? The nothingness sat thinking. Thinking with nothing. Living, as something. What has happened?

Sindenky

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi smiled slightly when his eyes opened. "Good we got you back." She said rubbing his cheek. "I don't know if you can understand me but your memories will slowly return to you as your body tries to understand what has happened to it. This should only take a couple hours to have you fully back." She said as she turned around and sat in the chair across from him.

Sumi Well I got to go to work for about 6 hours, so later

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

The man sat bound to the chair in a dumbfounded stupor. Was this normal? was it normal to be unable to move? No. The girl was moving freely. Something was not right.. The man look down at his situation. He stare questionably at the restraints. What were they for? Why can he not move but she can? Wave after wave of question flooded him, but one question linger the strongest in his mind. Can nothing...become something? This was the first question he ever asked, and wondered what the answer could possibly be.

Sindenky

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi sat in the chair staring at the boy, she waiting for him to speak or do anything to seem like progress...maybe she failed. She thought shaking her head.

Sumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Suddenly it struck him. Nothing, even if it did become something, could never just know the truth. He would have to seek this truth, and need to learn all he could. With this realization, he found his voice.
"What is that?" came the worn out voice, strained and low. The man was looking at the tea. He knew the smell, and was forming ideas, but needed to know. What could it be? Was this was made him into something? Was this the answer to his long sought question? Had it been long? What was long to him? every question brought even more, he had almost forgotten what he even asked.

Sindenky

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:00 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

"That is tea." Masumi said to him, she would allow him to drink it but she didn't know if he could be trusted yet. She was going to wait til he was fully back.

Sumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Tea? That sounded wrong. Something about the word. It seemed wrong. Seemed to....short. It also seamed to bring up other noises to him.
"U-V-W-X?" he mutter to himself. Letters. So that was a letter? He wondered why it was a letter, an why this cupped liquid was part of a series of 26 other items. However he could think of no other items for the series. Perhaps, if you had all these items, nothing can become something.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 pm
(( Ahaha!
That took me a sec.
Nice one Sin.

Sorry for the OOC that's all I wanted to say.
XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi let out a sigh, this was taking longer then expected. She pulled out four seals and threw them in the air and made a seal, making a projection screen infront of him. "We are going to try to jump start this." Masumi said as she began to go though pictures of Cloud, of Cloud Ninja, of Him, Rini, Regula, She played pictures of people and the village over and over hoping this would speed up the process.

Sumi

Masumi H Dekata

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
User Image

There was that word, long. What was taking to long? He watches as the paper fell in the air, then in a flash there were things in front of him. Each image flashed quickly, not sitting for 5 minutes like he wanted. As they did, each rose more and more questions for him. His eyes seemed to be fixed, taking in ever bit of information he could. It was overwhelming. He began to sweat. His heart racing. Breathing heaving. Suddenly he broke away from the screen, throwing his head back and letting out a scream of terror and pain. What was this? Why? How could he? How could she? What was he? What was this? How is that happening? Why is there Tea? could this be real? Will this be forever? What was forever? How can he know this? What does he know? Why are his ears ringing? Why does his mouth taste of blood? Am i still screaming? Why cant I hear? Its black again....

The screaming stopped with the questions as the man blacked out. This was to much, he didn't know how to handle this right now.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff