Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"But there's also Anakoru and Kurisu said that he was back for good. Plus, I think we have some academy students, not that they'll do any good. Anyways, I wouldn't be able to do it right now or else I'd be no good to our village. Zarud already failed and I have no idea where Ed is." Sano rubbed his eyes as he tried to think. "Do you know who took you? That may help in looking for you."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"Psh, I'm sure you guys will do- wait what!?" Jono's pitch changed as he took on a surprised tone, "What happened to Zarud?!"

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

"I...I'm not sure. I saw him walking away and I haven't seen him since, so I'm fairly sure he failed. He never headed towards the maze, so I guess he failed the written portion. Why?" Sano looked at Jono curiously trying to understand his reaction to the news.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Vrail looked around bored. He wanted something to do, like learn a new techinque or something!

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:59 pm

((Everyone's bored, and there is no one around that can teach Jutsu that is on, cuz Jono is a Suna Bunshin: No Chakra))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:02 pm

"Dang, there goes my streak. I bet on Zarud to be number one for Suna. He'd been working nonstop since we were both Genin together. I still don't know why he dropped out of the Exam then, but I was really expecting him to wow people."

Fanoto

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:02 pm

((I technically can but I can't teach what he wants me to teach him. Don't know it and don't want to know it.))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm

"Oh, hey, thanks, Jono. That really strikes confidence into me." Sano turned away from Jono disgusted. "I mean, seriously. Couldn't you have lied or something?...Wait. Did you say since you were all Genin? How long has he been genin? I just found out about him like a week before this exam and you've known him for God knows how long?"

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:06 pm

((LoL... it's ok! If I gt Chuunin I'll teach it to myself!))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:10 pm

"Yeah, I was Genin when he showed up in the Academy. He popped up to Genin and we knew each other pretty well. It's practically a given you'll pass your fight if you use that thing." Jono commented as he poked Sano's wooden forehead. "Also, I was referring to the wooden part, not the brain part. Since you technically have no brain in there...at least, I don't think." Knocking to confirm his theory, he then began to try to peer through the ear to see if he could see through to the other side.

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:13 pm

"I was in the academy when you were Genin, too. But then we went through three or four Academy teachers so it took me forever to get promoted, so what?" Sano stared at Jono closely and went to slap him when he looked through his ear. "Cut it out, or else you'll end up like this, too. Jerk..." He shook his head and made sure to keep his distance from Jono in case he tried to look through his ear again.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm

"Still knew him longer." He commented as he tried digging his finger into Sano's ear a bit before retreating. "Psh, I don't fear you in the least."

Fanoto

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Kasumi sighed as she sat with her legs crossed and eyes closed. She kept her hands in her lap as she rested, not wanting to waste energy but was also slowly gaining back her chakra.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:18 pm

"You should, or else you'll need you kidnapper's to send another clone over here!" Sano made a movement to kick Jono, but pulled back and laughed. "Hey, you're running this thing...When am I going to be able to fight? I've been waiting around longer than anybody else."

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Vrail looked at the little girl and decided to talk to her "Hey, I'm Vrail Hatake. Where are yo from? Don't you need someone looking after you?" he announced to try and not scare her. He smiled at her happily trying to not make her uncomfortable.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games