Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:02 pm
Polar quickly formed another potal to the material world right behind the commander while still maintaining the comeing of the first one. As polar pulled completely out of the potal behind the cammander he chuckled before leaning forward with a quick snap of his jaws at the commanders side.

Purple went into the mind of one of the black fangs that had received a minor chest wound and was about to take control of their mind to use them as a tool in this fight before haveing them kill themself.

Brass began to claw at their lower legs before puting all his force into lifting his head up and then swing it violently to the side to throw off the black fang that clung to him into the one that had braced for the rocks.

Green threw his right hand forward to try to catch to black fang on his right's neck before sinking his teeth in violently and ripping his head off and half of his neck with a quick jerk away from the other black fang.

Silver chuckled "dont make me laugh you pathetic cream puff i'll ripp your very flesh from your bones" he yelled swooping forward but also kept a weary eye on the wipe so he could avoid it if nessacary.

Bronze landed silently behind the humans shooting at the creatures before pulling up two guns that had been thrown to the side by Purple. he then stood to his hind legs and shot over their heads at the incoming creatures. His aim was inpecitable and hit the creatures between the eyes every time.

Gold soared off toward the black fangs that had fled the scene. She made a cage around herself and the black fangs out of her own electricity. She then let in Blue who had followed shortly behind.

Blue joined Gold "Lets make this cage match worth something aye boys" he said cockily before chuckleing demonically under his breath. He then shot a burst of water at them as Gold added her own electrical charge to it.

Black saw Saika as he figure began to show through the shadows. "Why does it feel like i know you" he yelled demanding an anwser. "I can't know you. I was alone. The only dragons i met before breaking free was my team but you there's just something naging at the back of my mind but how could i possibly know you" he yelled.

Saika remained silent she didn't know what to say for she also was feeling that same naging like he was the missing peice of memory to her puzzel of her mind.

Black growled with anger "fine if you wont tell me then i'll rip the anwser out of you" he yelled before lunging forward his jaws wide open and his claws extended to rip through her scales.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:04 am
"A warship? How are we going to get that through?" Kummar asked. If getting a warship through to earth was easily possible before, then the dragons would have already brought one to earth a long time ago. So what was the new plan that the king had and how did it involve the rest of the elite. "In any case, we should hurry. I think I picked up some comm chatter mentioning an attack on one of our slave camps." he told Daquee.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:50 pm
((Wow this makes my posts big =P))

Marstren pulled the end of the whip back causing it to leave a groove in the ground. "Cream Puff! I'm going to show you who's the cream puff." Marstren yelled tossing his pistol over his shoulder and dropping his whip. He pulled of his right and left gloves as the seals on his hands flashed symbols representing the powers of all the new species he had seen recently. The pain in his hand finally stopped as the last symbol disappeared. "Burn out." Marstren whispered raising his hand as a small white flame flicked above his palm.

The commander hadn't expected his foe to come back so ridiculously close. With a seamless motion the commander grabbed the back of Polar's head, and pulled it in towards the ground. The dragon to his right had gone around in front of him obviously clueless what to do.

The dragon to the center of the three pulled a short blade from a sheath on his side. "You do best not to concentrate on just one of us." He shouted pushing off the ground and bringing the blade down towards Purple's head. Meanwhile the other dragon had gone to the task of keeping the third dragon from being controlled.

The Dark dragon let go as his partner brushed the rocks to the side. Upon collision the second stood back on its hind legs allowing himself to rotate. He managed to redirect the direction of his partner back towards Brass, but fell to his back as he hadn't been prepared to use the maneuver. His partner had been apparently and was leaning his shoulder into brass in an attempt to knock their opponent over.

The black fang Green was trying to kill latched onto Green's foreleg with a bite intended to crush bones. The other of the two pushed off ramming a shoulder into green. The first let go as his head began to twist, and he fell to the ground as flat as he could to avoid being attacked.

The two rolled out of the oncoming water as they noticed electricity arching into it. "Brother, let us show them what we can do together." The one on the left announced as the other came to his side. The first held out his right paw as the other one condensed a ball of black mist into it. "We call this shadow star." They yelled as the ball was flung in between their two opponents. The thing exploded creating a pitch black cloud no light could penetrate through. The cloud rolled in over Them and their foes making visibility absolute zero.

Scorch pushed the heat in the tip of the drill higher making it glow white. The tip would be perfect for searing through even a fire dragon's flesh. Just perfect for piercing Red's heart and ending the fight quickly.

Daquee laughed just slightly. "Among other things the elites are responsible for, one of them is making a pathway for war ships. There is a massive warp gate at one of the docking stations that can fit one of the warships. However, there is no way to build another warp gate of that size everywhere we want to send one. So the engineers designed a way to make an exit portal of proper size, but not need a solid gate ring. They made nine modules that can be attached to the elite's ships, and with these we can form an exit portal. This allows the portal to be maneuverable and doesn't take more resources to build a gate ring." Daquee didn't understand how the portal system worked even though Mecha had explained it several times to him. So he just accepted that it allowed ships to pass through a thin wall of something that was generated from the modules. "Now then, we can go back to earth. Though we will have to wait for the other eight at the warp gate for small ships." Daquee said as he walked off towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 am
"Well, the sooner we get back to earth, the better. I don't like not knowing what's going on there while I'm here. Even if we are winning." Kummar said. But if being patient meant getting a warship to Earth, then it would be worth it. "Let me know if there's anything I need to do. I have a good knowledge of how this portal stuff works. For the most part." he told Daquee.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Silver chuckled before spinning off to the side and swooping up right behind Marstren with his wings extended makeing him a lot bigger. He then began to breath out a foul smelling liquid that was almost released right over Marstren.

Polar let the head of his image disappear allowing the commanders hand to hit the ground as he swung his tail around to smack the commander in the shoulder and possibly the neck. He let his head reappear then back precked up tall with the rest of its body that wasn't in the attack.

Purple chuckled with a sigh at the end as she wrapped her tail around the first dragon with the short blade and threw him into the dragon trying to help the one she was focused on.

Brass summoned a large rock wall in front of him to catch the dragon that was flying towards him. the wall then began to cup like it would form a ball around the dragon. Brass then rose his right hand to summon a large spike that began to come up under the dragon on his back.

Green chuckled "Big mistake" he said as a demonic smirk spread across his face and her began to shine. He threw his head up to release a roar so feirce it could have shaken the heaven's as he covered his body in gamma rays and focused on the dragon that clung to his arm as a spike of pure gamma shot into the black fangs mouth.

Gold closed her eyes and she breathed out. Her eyes then shot open and a smirk appeared on her face. She shot a breath of pure electricity out in a fan in front of her. Her aim was perfect as it fanned out and widened vertically and horizontally out towards the dark dragons.

Blue heard her attack and slid towards the first part of the attack. He was now shoulder to shoulder with Gold. Blue then melted and followed the charge of her attack. He summoned water to begin filling the arena Gold had formed to hide his true location as he made his way towards the dragons.

Red threw his body in a circle around the fire making himself look like part of the attack. He laughed "pathetic" he finally said when he was almost on top of Scorch. Red in flamed his body and sent a copy of himself shooting out towards Scorch. The flame copy opened its jaws which made it look like hell itself was inside of it.

Bronze yawned and became bored with the shooting and decided to liven it up a bit. He dropped the weapons behind the guys and then took off flying inbetween and around their shots towards the creatures. He slashed at them with his claws. His claws cut right threw them like he was just cutting air. Their screams of pain soon filled the air as a satisfied smirk appeared on his face.

Saika up into the air to fly over him and escape his reach. "I dont know! So how can i tell you" she said in reply.

Black was able to clamp down into her hide leg with his massive jaw sinking his teeth in.

Saika let out a yell out of pain as her head swung up and away from Black.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm
((This is the entire page so far. I am hoping to fix the glitch thing... This is in sequential order so we will continue as always.))

FoxgirlSaika
Polar quickly formed another potal to the material world right behind the commander while still maintaining the comeing of the first one. As polar pulled completely out of the potal behind the cammander he chuckled before leaning forward with a quick snap of his jaws at the commanders side.

Purple went into the mind of one of the black fangs that had received a minor chest wound and was about to take control of their mind to use them as a tool in this fight before haveing them kill themself.

Brass began to claw at their lower legs before puting all his force into lifting his head up and then swing it violently to the side to throw off the black fang that clung to him into the one that had braced for the rocks.

Green threw his right hand forward to try to catch to black fang on his right's neck before sinking his teeth in violently and ripping his head off and half of his neck with a quick jerk away from the other black fang.

Silver chuckled "dont make me laugh you pathetic cream puff i'll ripp your very flesh from your bones" he yelled swooping forward but also kept a weary eye on the wipe so he could avoid it if nessacary.

Bronze landed silently behind the humans shooting at the creatures before pulling up two guns that had been thrown to the side by Purple. he then stood to his hind legs and shot over their heads at the incoming creatures. His aim was inpecitable and hit the creatures between the eyes every time.

Gold soared off toward the black fangs that had fled the scene. She made a cage around herself and the black fangs out of her own electricity. She then let in Blue who had followed shortly behind.

Blue joined Gold "Lets make this cage match worth something aye boys" he said cockily before chuckleing demonically under his breath. He then shot a burst of water at them as Gold added her own electrical charge to it.

Black saw Saika as he figure began to show through the shadows. "Why does it feel like i know you" he yelled demanding an anwser. "I can't know you. I was alone. The only dragons i met before breaking free was my team but you there's just something naging at the back of my mind but how could i possibly know you" he yelled.

Saika remained silent she didn't know what to say for she also was feeling that same naging like he was the missing peice of memory to her puzzel of her mind.

Black growled with anger "fine if you wont tell me then i'll rip the anwser out of you" he yelled before lunging forward his jaws wide open and his claws extended to rip through her scales.

KMart88
"A warship? How are we going to get that through?" Kummar asked. If getting a warship through to earth was easily possible before, then the dragons would have already brought one to earth a long time ago. So what was the new plan that the king had and how did it involve the rest of the elite. "In any case, we should hurry. I think I picked up some comm chatter mentioning an attack on one of our slave camps." he told Daquee.

Darastri lexex
((Wow this makes my posts big =P))

Marstren pulled the end of the whip back causing it to leave a groove in the ground. "Cream Puff! I'm going to show you who's the cream puff." Marstren yelled tossing his pistol over his shoulder and dropping his whip. He pulled of his right and left gloves as the seals on his hands flashed symbols representing the powers of all the new species he had seen recently. The pain in his hand finally stopped as the last symbol disappeared. "Burn out." Marstren whispered raising his hand as a small white flame flicked above his palm.

The commander hadn't expected his foe to come back so ridiculously close. With a seamless motion the commander grabbed the back of Polar's head, and pulled it in towards the ground. The dragon to his right had gone around in front of him obviously clueless what to do.

The dragon to the center of the three pulled a short blade from a sheath on his side. "You do best not to concentrate on just one of us." He shouted pushing off the ground and bringing the blade down towards Purple's head. Meanwhile the other dragon had gone to the task of keeping the third dragon from being controlled.

The Dark dragon let go as his partner brushed the rocks to the side. Upon collision the second stood back on its hind legs allowing himself to rotate. He managed to redirect the direction of his partner back towards Brass, but fell to his back as he hadn't been prepared to use the maneuver. His partner had been apparently and was leaning his shoulder into brass in an attempt to knock their opponent over.

The black fang Green was trying to kill latched onto Green's foreleg with a bite intended to crush bones. The other of the two pushed off ramming a shoulder into green. The first let go as his head began to twist, and he fell to the ground as flat as he could to avoid being attacked.

The two rolled out of the oncoming water as they noticed electricity arching into it. "Brother, let us show them what we can do together." The one on the left announced as the other came to his side. The first held out his right paw as the other one condensed a ball of black mist into it. "We call this shadow star." They yelled as the ball was flung in between their two opponents. The thing exploded creating a pitch black cloud no light could penetrate through. The cloud rolled in over Them and their foes making visibility absolute zero.

Scorch pushed the heat in the tip of the drill higher making it glow white. The tip would be perfect for searing through even a fire dragon's flesh. Just perfect for piercing Red's heart and ending the fight quickly.

Daquee laughed just slightly. "Among other things the elites are responsible for, one of them is making a pathway for war ships. There is a massive warp gate at one of the docking stations that can fit one of the warships. However, there is no way to build another warp gate of that size everywhere we want to send one. So the engineers designed a way to make an exit portal of proper size, but not need a solid gate ring. They made nine modules that can be attached to the elite's ships, and with these we can form an exit portal. This allows the portal to be maneuverable and doesn't take more resources to build a gate ring." Daquee didn't understand how the portal system worked even though Mecha had explained it several times to him. So he just accepted that it allowed ships to pass through a thin wall of something that was generated from the modules. "Now then, we can go back to earth. Though we will have to wait for the other eight at the warp gate for small ships." Daquee said as he walked off towards the exit.

KMart88
"Well, the sooner we get back to earth, the better. I don't like not knowing what's going on there while I'm here. Even if we are winning." Kummar said. But if being patient meant getting a warship to Earth, then it would be worth it. "Let me know if there's anything I need to do. I have a good knowledge of how this portal stuff works. For the most part." he told Daquee.

FoxgirlSaika
Silver chuckled before spinning off to the side and swooping up right behind Marstren with his wings extended makeing him a lot bigger. He then began to breath out a foul smelling liquid that was almost released right over Marstren.

Polar let the head of his image disappear allowing the commanders hand to hit the ground as he swung his tail around to smack the commander in the shoulder and possibly the neck. He let his head reappear then back precked up tall with the rest of its body that wasn't in the attack.

Purple chuckled with a sigh at the end as she wrapped her tail around the first dragon with the short blade and threw him into the dragon trying to help the one she was focused on.

Brass summoned a large rock wall in front of him to catch the dragon that was flying towards him. the wall then began to cup like it would form a ball around the dragon. Brass then rose his right hand to summon a large spike that began to come up under the dragon on his back.

Green chuckled "Big mistake" he said as a demonic smirk spread across his face and her began to shine. He threw his head up to release a roar so feirce it could have shaken the heaven's as he covered his body in gamma rays and focused on the dragon that clung to his arm as a spike of pure gamma shot into the black fangs mouth.

Gold closed her eyes and she breathed out. Her eyes then shot open and a smirk appeared on her face. She shot a breath of pure electricity out in a fan in front of her. Her aim was perfect as it fanned out and widened vertically and horizontally out towards the dark dragons.

Blue heard her attack and slid towards the first part of the attack. He was now shoulder to shoulder with Gold. Blue then melted and followed the charge of her attack. He summoned water to begin filling the arena Gold had formed to hide his true location as he made his way towards the dragons.

Red threw his body in a circle around the fire making himself look like part of the attack. He laughed "pathetic" he finally said when he was almost on top of Scorch. Red in flamed his body and sent a copy of himself shooting out towards Scorch. The flame copy opened its jaws which made it look like hell itself was inside of it.

Bronze yawned and became bored with the shooting and decided to liven it up a bit. He dropped the weapons behind the guys and then took off flying in between and around their shots towards the creatures. He slashed at them with his claws. His claws cut right threw them like he was just cutting air. Their screams of pain soon filled the air as a satisfied smirk appeared on his face.

Saika up into the air to fly over him and escape his reach. "I dont know! So how can i tell you" she said in reply.

Black was able to clamp down into her hide leg with his massive jaw sinking his teeth in.

Saika let out a yell out of pain as her head swung up and away from Black.

Darastri lexex

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 pm
((though the glitch seems to be fixed??¿¿))

Marstren gagged as he inhaled the nasty scent causing his concentration to falter and lose the progress of his attack. "Your going to need one hell of a tic-tac for that." Marstren said stumbling around. He tried covering his face with his duster's sleeve, but it didn't help much.

The commander rolled into the space now available to him causing the tail to miss him. While he rolled his partner went to tackle and pin Polar. Though he was hesitant and braced better to land on the ground than hit his foe.

The two went tumbling for a short distance leaving them both with a few cuts from the blade. The cuts were of no problem having been mostly just grazes in scales. The two got up reading for another attempt, but were interrupted. "Hold back, I'm going to do this... on her terms." The third managed to grunt still resisting Purple. Right after he too went into the depths of his mind. First blackness then familiar ground formed into a flat, dusty, plain of nothing. He stood in the middle as his own form, but knew he wasn't the only one there. "At least this will make the fight faster." He said looking around for Purple to appear.

The one going into the earthen wall quickly exited the underdarks before reentering on the other side of the obstacle. He quickly withdrew his dagger from the sheath on his shoulder, and brought in front of him as he neared Brass. His partner felt the ground shifting and narrowly rolled out of the way of the spike. He quickly got to his feet expecting more assaults like that one.

Upon the first attack the two had learned of Green's invisible force, and had been taking precautions after wards. One of which prevented the gamma rays from being fatal just then. Though the portal to the material plane filtered out a large portion of the attack, small amounts of the radiation got through it. Though radiation poisoning could be treated later after the fight. The one submitted to the blast simply brushed it off focusing on the fight. The other attempted to slam into green and throw him to the ground. From there it would go as the situation dictated. ((Edit))

The two fighting with Gold and Blue had allowed the dense mist to roll out into the material plane. This allowed them to slip out of the underdarks and not worry about the sun causing them harm. This also gave them the ability to slip out of the cage they had been trapped in. They reappeared on the far end of the cage close to the crystal dome as the mist still made visibility minimal. One went to the crystals and began painting a seal on them with some ink he carried. The other stood ready to run interference if he needed.

Scorch seemingly retracted the tendrils instantly as they then twisted out to the flaming doppelganger. four twisted in and around it holding it in place as the fire was drawn into the tendrils as extra energy. The other four tendrils rotated around into a circle slamming into Red and attempting to force him to a further distance. One that was more comfortable to attack from.

Daquee nodded in agreement. "Well I don't know how much I really need to understand of it. I stay at the level of accepting it works." Daquee told Kummar walking the route to the spaceport. One of the warships was currently docked for repairs, a very long process if it was damaged somehow. The ship was massive going several hundred decks up into the air. Turrets covered the sides and had higher concentration near the massive hangar opening. The hangar was invisibly separated from space by a special shield, and took up a large portion of the front of the war ship. Though the length of the hangar was minuscule compared to that of the entire ship. The ship was at least seven miles in length and about as half as wide. There were plenty of these type of ships docked on the home world as well as the moons. "Surprising how large the warships are, Despite the fact I've seen them all my life and should be used to it." Daquee said looking up the side of the ship docked next to the portal they were using to get back to earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 pm
Kummar looked at the warship with a certain amount admiration. "Metal dragons at their finest." he said to himself, feeling a little proud that his kind had built the dragon's massive, powerful warships. "Once we have the warship through, we'll have to act fast. It won't take long for the humans to notice one of these in orbit and work on finding a way to take it down." he told Daquee.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm
Silver chuckled "Oh i can make it a lot worse..." he said before spitting acid in a circle around Marstren.

Polar slashed both of his claws out at the commanders partner and then flung his tail back at the commander.

Purple giggled "fine if you want me to completely destroy your mind i will" she said before entering his mind. The plain soon changed to a dark dead forest that was also soaked to the bone as it rained. Her eyes then appeared beside him before disappearing then reappearing in front of him a little ways. "I do hope you like your mind destroyed and dont worry i'll make it painless if you cowaperate..." she said with a smirk.

Brass duked and then threw his head back to hit the dark dragon in the stomach and then formed a box of earth around the other and also put one above ground to make it almost impossible to escape.

((Green was not in the air and also he focused a large burst straight into the mouth of the dragon who was biting him))

Gold noticed their presence had moved and turned to face them. She then flew straight back till she was clear of the dome. She chuckled with a smirk as she looked at the dome. "Nice try but no cigar" she said.

Blue reformed beside her. He glanced over at her and smirked as he could tell her plan. He then evaporated from his spot completely disappearing from the cage and out of sight.

Red instantly turned to magma before Scorches tendrils could even touch him. H went around the tendrils then morphing back into his dragon form as two other flame Red's appeared beside him on either side of him. He slashed in a X at Scorch's chest when he got close enough with his long sharp claws.

Black slammed her to the ground releaseing his grasp and began to back away as his eyes grew. "You... cant be..." he mummbled before biteing his own front left leg and licked the blood from the wound.

Saika laid in pain on the ground as she strained her neck to look up at Black with confusion, pain, and desperation.

Red is now edited  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm
((I fixed it. ^o=o^ Also, I didn't know fire could catch on fire >o=o> *Coughs*))  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:20 pm
((wait are you saying that there fire in their vails instead of regular blood cells?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm
((The tendrils are made from fire.))  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 pm
((Ok aparently i have no idea what tendrils are please explain... crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm
((Tendrils are like tentacles, only without the sucker thingies.))  

Derpzilla88

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces