Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:11 pm
[I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were talking to me. You should have included some more context clues.. xP]

Kaori blinked as a stranger walked up and approached. She paused, turning back around to face him. "Ah, n-no, you're not interrupting anything..." she said uneasily, glancing at Sai. She was lying, but she didn't want to immediately push this new male away. She'd had that happen to herself too many times to allow herself to do it to anyone else. As he introduced himself, she blinked her crimson eyes again and then hastily bowed slightly, hair falling into her face and partly hiding it. "Ah, I-I'm Kaori!" she cried, tail flicking nervously behind her, head still bowed.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:01 pm
" Nice to meet you Kaori." Kyle said witha bright white smile." No offense, or anything, but what exactly are you? I am on aquatarian angel." He said while flaping his wings slowly. He thought to himslef, " I wonder where Raechel is?" " So what are your plans for this evening?" Kyle asked patiently.  

WoAh_DuDe

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:16 pm
Kaori lifted her head slowly, standing straight once more. "N-nice to meet you too," she stammered, then began adjusting the straps of her sword; a nervous habit of hers. "Ah, I'm a demon..." she murmured uneasily, especially after hearing he was an angel. "M-my plans?" she echoed nervously, glancing towards Sai again. She was tempted to shout 'it's none of your business!' and then march off, but stopped herself from doing so. "Um, nothing really..." she murmured instead. She began shifting in place, wondering why he was so interested.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:49 pm
Sai nodded his head. "Yeah, like that," he smiled to her as she started off towards the door. He followed after her, thinking they'd just roam around with no aim in particular. He paused, seeing the male approaching and listened, not saying a word as they talked; Kaori, though, seemed to be a little nervious.

Sai stood behind Kaori, watching. What was this guy doing? Did he even have a point in asking all these questions? His eyes narrowed as he looked him up and down, not liking him at all. If he could, he'd have already yelled at this man, but seeing as Kaori wasn't saying anything, he wasn't sure if he ought to or not.

Wind.scattered_wings

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:05 pm
You know you want me...

She felt the wall behind her weaken then get stronger, probley lost his consentration with worry she guess studying his expression. Her eyes went wide as her arms fell to herside, slowly as if someone were lifting her limp body up she levitated in the air as a soft light surounded her body and she slowly closed her eyes two wings sprouted out of her back. She tilted her head and held her legs closed together slowly she raised one up slightly and placed her palms together raising them to her chin and down a bit right over her heart. She whispered in a language no one else would ever understand unless they spoke the language of the gods. Her left wing slowly was concealed turning black as an eerie shadow cast underneith her body as the light became brighter as lines and symbols appeared on her body a voice echoed through her mind and she stayed like that in the air for what seemed like an eternity before slowly opening her eyes her soft gaze upon Chiro her body pulsed as the lines and symbols changed colors her hair flew out word her gaze still soft and upon him she smiled "I Promise" she whispered looking as if she were talking to him but infact she wasn't. An eerie cloud formed abover them and her light vanished making it look at if it might rain.Her hair and skirt flew wildly around until peace came again. Her body lowered to the ground as she wrapped herself in a ball holding herself close as she fell unconsious as she slowly lowered before Chiro floating as an orb abosorbed her her hair and skirt flying upwords she floated the orb looked like glass but she would float there until someone took her. Telepathicly her soft voice trailed through his mind "Take me..." she whispered "Take me somewhere where if you lose your consentration the walls won't collapse somewhere where I can tell you my secrets so you won't worry..." her voice trailed off the as orb slowly changed colors.

...and you know I can't resist

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:28 pm
Kaori stared at Kyle a moment longer, then took a step back, jumping as she ran into Sai. "Ah, s-sorry!" she stammered. She glanced from him to Kyle for a second, falling silent. Then she bowed her head apologetically to the angel. "I'm sorry, but something has just come up..." she murmured nervously, grasping Sai's hand in hers gently. "W-we have to go."

She began gently tugging at Sai's hand, beginning to walk away slowly. She felt almost afraid to turn her back to him, but couldn't think of a valid reason why. He hadn't done anything besides ask questions... But they had been prying and managed to make her very uncomfortable. She glanced over her shoulder towards Kyle one last time, then dropped her eyes nervously to the floor as she reached the door.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:35 pm
Sai followed after her, a little shocked; he didn't think she'd just walk away from this stranger. He shook his head, trying to think of something else as he watched her glance back. He bent foward a little, whispering into her ear. "Are you okay?" he asked, soft enough for him not to hear, although it really didn't matter even if he had.

Sai was a little confused at what had just happened. He looked over his shoulder, glaring at the male one last time. He was an angel? He wondered if that had anything to do with her uneasiness.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:57 pm
Kaori shivered as his breath touched her ear, and then slowly gazed up at Sai, looking a little guilty. "Ah, I-I'm fine," she murmured, hand set upon the door but not yet pushing it open. "I don't know why but... that guy kind of makes me.. really nervous." She didn't glance back at the male again, and slowly turned her eyes back to the doors. She still held Sai's hand in hers, almost afraid to let go, though she didn't understand why. "Let's just go somewhere else," she mumbled and then pushed it partway open.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:04 pm
Sai curled his fingers, holding her hand in his as well, hearing her response. "Don't worry, I'm here," he assured her as they stepped outside through the opening doors. He nodded, "Yeah, let's continue wondering, then." He looked around, trying to decide which way to head off. He looked at her, nodding to their left as if asking if they should go that way or not.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:08 pm
Rain smiled and took a bowl himself. Walking over to a table he sat down and began to eat it. He smiled and looked up at Kai. "This is really really good!" He then ate the rest in a few seconds. Standing up leaving the bowl there he looked around. "Alright well lets go find our rooms I guess..." He said as he walked over to the dorm robot thingy. He looked at it and began to poke at it. "This tin-can is going to give me a room number?" He questioned poking at it.  

NeoEnvy

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Kaori took a deep breath, confusing even herself by the way she was acting. But once outside, she took in the breath of fresh air and felt somewhat calmed. Her face flushd as she felt Sai's hand curl around hers and she suddenly realized that she'd been the one to grab his first. She was about to apologize, but bit it back at the last second. She didn't have to say she was sorry for that! "Alright," she smiled faintly, looking to the left as well. Then she nodded her agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:53 pm
[[hahah. we should seriously pick a place to go now xDD Oh, and sorry, i was eating ]]
They started off in that direction, not really knowing what was coming. He glanced over at Kaori for a moment, smiling. He was suprised that she hadn't become flustered, or at least wondered if she'd known what she'd done. Just in case, he didn't say anything; he didn't want to let her go. "Let's see... wonder what's in this direction," he said softly, running a hand through his silvery hair.  

Wind.scattered_wings

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:08 pm
Just then the robot pointed towards the boys dorms. Rain stood up and looked in the direction it was pointing. "Alright I guess we go this way Kai." He said as he tured and picked up his things walking down the hall way into the boy dorms. He turned around and looked over to Kai. "Hey you coming?" He then turned and without waiting for him walking into the boy dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:13 pm
[....To the hot springs! =3]

Kaori trailed beside him as they began moving, looking around at their surroundings curiously. She glanced at Sai, returning his smile with a slightly reddened face, still holding his hand carefully. As he spoke, she shook her head slightly. "I don't know..." she murmured, peering ahead. Her eyes narrowed to better focus as she saw what looked like steam in the distance. "What... is that?" she asked quietly, peering hard at it. "Why would steam just be floating there?" Her tail flicked behind her restlessly.

Krazy Kaori

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:15 am
The ice wall suddenly shattered. Chiro's concentration was completely gone. He was replaying what just happned in his head. It was similar to a ritual back home, but this was much more extreme. He looked around, no one was near them. Somewhere for a secret? Somewhere where no one else is then...but I don't know where. He only could think of one place.
From where the sea and squall doth dwell
A journy to a safe knell.
With great haste I call your aid
Infuse your powers into my blade
With the light cast from heaven
Take us now to room 417!

The only thing he could think of just came from his mouth, and in a flash, both he and the orb were in his room.
((continued in Boy's Dorms.))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games