Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 am

welcome back everyone who has been gone a while its nice to see you back
and welcome sonucks scurge of pudding im sure you will fit in perfectly
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:49 am

....I want to say pudding soooo bad right now.

Fighter for all

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:11 pm

Uh... hi, all.
Yeah, Jara, I'm finally here...
Maybe I'll get a profile posted today, maybe not... I'm getting sidetracked by this whole 'introduce yourself' thing...

Anyway, so you can call me delbosque, or just Bosque... or when I get around to putting up a profile and deciding on a character name, you can all call me by that!
I do like randomness, I love rping, I don't have a dream avi or a quest for any particular accessories, but I do want to try to get my avi to look as much like my DKI character as possible...
Uh, what else?
I like ramen... sugar... chinese food, sugar... italian food, sugar... homemade bread, sugar... lemon/lime soda and sugar... lots of stuff, really, including a wide variety of music (esp. movie soundtracks) and books and movies and books and sugar and animals and driving my car on the freeway and sugar and books...
Oh, and I still have and play a vintage NES (Tetris and Bubble Bobble forever!! That and I want to eventually get some old RPGs for it... yeah, I'm an RPG addict, ever since the first Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda were released in the USA (and yeah, I was old enough to actually play video games in the mid 80s)... anyway so because of RPGs, that's how I ended up on Gaia in the first place...)
And I like parentheses, and ellipsis ('...' for me usually = thinking or trailing off...) and I'm not always this talkative, but sometimes I am and sometimes I'm only online for a couple of minutes a day but other times I'm logged in for hours while I work on the computer or take care of whatever else I'm working on doing at the time, and just check back every now and then. I'm very rarely ever going to just sit around on Gaia and not be doing anything else at the same time... unless I set aside time for it like now because I told Jara I'd dedicate time to making a profile... or If I go fishing. I've only been once so far, but I love Gaia fishing and if anyone wants to arrange a fishing expedition, PM me... say you saw me here, though, because I don't respond to PMs from strangers...
I love characters that are far from being helpless, but (have no fear) I HATE god-moding and I believe that for every really awesome ability a character has, they should have one or two weaknesses and/or phobias... etc.
Oh, yeah, and quote of the week from me is:
"Having crushes on cartoon guys is more convenient than real guys because animated guys automatically have a good excuse not to ever notice you or ask you out."
Yeah, so there's some stuff about me...
see y'all around, I guess.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:17 pm

*twitches* woah...a lot of words...You a crazy lady

Fighter for all

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:01 pm

welcome delbosque to byako! blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:11 am

Thanks!

Yeah... maybe I AM crazy... wink

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:26 am

ACK! SHE WINKED AT ME! *hides*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:51 am

L O L O L-O-L!!

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Sonucks

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:09 pm

Fighter for all
You just said it. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:13 am

Hello! My name is Jakaura but everyone I know just calls me Jaki! I am extremely random at times! I love dragons, Japanese art, language, J-rock, anime, manga, I love to write in my book, I love to draw anime, I am getting over a really bad break up for the 2nd time with my ex-fiance, I will be going to Culinary school for college shortly here......and.....thats all for now! I am pleased to meet y'all!!!

warning-avatar

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:03 am

welcome welcome! blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:11 am

WELCOME ONE AND ALL !!

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Sonucks
Fighter for all
You just said it. ninja

...O.O DIE!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:39 pm

I haven't posted for a while so hi xD

Xmas_Ghost_from_Future

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:45 pm

delbosque
L O L O L-O-L!!
you scare me.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games