Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:48 pm
"I knew it, they don't want the students getting drunk or high in this school, ok when i'm done with the vodka i'll put it in the bag"He took a big gulp of the vodka and felt a bit dizzy but he shruged it off for the moment."I realy don't need to be drunk."He looked at her setting the vodka on the table next to the light."So what you want to do, i got nothing to do....for the whole night."He luaghed a little at what he said then looked back at raven."Hey so what happened after you left from the hotsprings?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:20 pm
It was much later that Razzer woke up once more. He sat up and slid off the bed. Still slightly groggy, he stumbled over to the fountain - which was about as tall as he - and placed his hands on the edge, looking into the water.

Just then, his squiddy stomach rumbled. Having not eaten for some time now, Razzer was rather hungry. He pulled out his campus map from the case on the desk and shut it, remembering to lock it. Razzer examined the map for a moment, and memorized the location of the Dining Hall.

Mumbling the words, Razzer vanished from the Raikiri Wing in a puff of smoke.  

BenFleming

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:19 pm
Raven giggled and poked his tummy,"You're a lightweight." She reaches behind and grabbs the vodka taking a deep gulp. She shudders slightly the strong alcohol hitting her and she set it back where she got it.
"I got changed and quickly warped to my dorm to grab the hidden stash then warped here." She shrugged. "I don't really know of anything to do around here. I'm as new as you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:35 pm
"yah i shouldn't forget that."He looked at her reach for the vodka and then gave a small luagh at her when she took the big gulp."Hey you do know women have weaker immune systems then men, so if you keep that up your gonna get drunk."He quickly snatched the bottle from her and took a bigger gulp then her and shruged a bit from the tense alchol."wow thats good, and no im not a light weight, or am i?"He poked her belly back.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:59 pm
"Oh puleeze! There is no way in hell that I'm a lightweight. Bet you 20 bucks you get drunk before me. I've been doing this s**t since I was 9. There is no way i'll lose. Plus it's somthing to do." She smiles slyly and pulls out her HIM chain wallet. She pulls out a crisp pretty colored 20. The only weird thing about it was that Raven sharpied a Hitler stash on Jackson.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:07 pm
"Oh jeez this is gonna be a rough night."He shook his head and reached into his drawer and took out a bended twenty dollor bill that was folded."Fine but let me show you something before we start."He closed his eyes and turned off the blue light so that the whole room would be dark."Look at where my face was."He said, he slowly opened his eyes then to show his eyes would glow orange."Boo i'm a ghost. nah just kidding."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:24 pm
Raven's eyes widen and they flash through all the colors of the rainbow. She focuses more and they start to light up illuminating the room. She giggles and her eyes go back to normal...well mostly. SHe made her eyes catlike so she could fine the gin.
"Do you want the gin or the vodka?" She asked a her voice sounding like a kittens mew. She clears her throat and makes everything go back to normal. "I really have to figure this s**t out. That sounded like I just inhaled a whole tank of helium."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:34 pm
He gave a small luagh when she sounded like a cat girl."Thats priceless, vodka thats stuff."He turned the light back on."The cat eyes look pretty cool on you, but the voice just sounds as if somebody stuck a hoes in your throght and let it put heilum in you, it's hard too belive your not floating."He luaghed a bit more at his joke and then took a full bottle of vodka from her bag."Bring light stomach."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Raven chuckles and focuses switching only her voice. She cracks the seal and pops open the cap. "To light stomache." She says in her cat voice and clinks the gin bottle against his vodka bottle and takes a deep gulp. She fixed her voice so that it was normal again and smiles. "'At's da stuff! Oh and just so you know I had Andy magick the bag. It'll make whatever kind of liquor you want for instence...I'm feeling like a strong bloody mary." She digs around in the bag and pulls out a bottle of bloody mary. "Oh but be careful I have Artemis in there keeping the drinks cool. Don't let it touch your hand or could get a nasty frostbite. I'm putting it's iceyness to some use." She pops the top with her teethe and downs half the bloody mary in one gulp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:44 pm
"fine lets start already then."He poped the top into the bag so it wouldn't fall on the floor just in case they would forget to pick it up."bottoms up."He drowned himself in the vodka and left nothing in the bottle, he shurged a bit since the alchol was so strong."Thats.....hic... one bottle, i can do better."He reached inside the bag and pulled out another vodka, he still had some liquor on his lips and chin from the last vodka."Your....hic hic hic....turn."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:54 pm
"Youre hiccuping after one bottle?" She chuckles and downs the rest of the bloody mary and the gin. Her cunvulsed slightly from the mixture and pulled out a vodka. "Two." She said everything swimming infront of her eyes. She pops the top into the bag along with the empty bottles. 'Turn your..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:00 pm
"turn...hic...your please your already...hic... mixing up your words."He poped the top off the second bottle of vodka and drank till it reached half, then he reached into her bag for some captain morgan and drank half of that, then he put the captain morgan rum into the vodka and shook it up a bit then he drank it compltly, all of a sudden his eyesight got blury and all wavey."hah three...hic... bottles and a m...hic...ix what else you got sweety."he chuckled in being confindent that he was gonna win.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:14 pm
Raven chuckled and pulled out 3 Capatian Morgans and a vodka. SHe down 2 1/2 captain morgans and half a vodka and poured the vodka into the captain morgan like she saw yara do and shook it. She downed it in one gulp. "there thats....thats....elevety four! Mix plus!" Her body was starting to feel the alcohol she's never drunk like this before. But she still was just getting buzzed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Yara was amazed and knew that he could beat her but he didn't want her to get alchol poision but he knew he wouldn't live it down he lost this to raven.He felt the hiccups go away for the time being."Ok elevty four beat this."He reached inside her bag too pull out two bloody marys, two vodkas, and one morgan, he poped all there tops and then added morgan to all of the drinks he drunk them all in a heartbeat and felt that he was really being affected now."Revan yuo's nosh peats mish now's."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:28 pm
She giggles violently. "You're alweady shlurring yo words!" She pulls out a peach and lime daquairi ((P!ATD bishes!)), a bloody mary, a hells bells ((rum, gim, vodka, and green apple smirnoff mixture. incase you didn't know.)), and a captain morgan. She brings out a large party glass and pours it all in. "Down hatch!" She gets it all down in 3 gulps. She wipes her chin and the small bit that found her cleaveage. She hiccups and stiffles a belch. "Cuze ee....at umber dat?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games