Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:05 pm
Kei blinked at her, giving off the same growling purr as earlier. He snuggled a bit more into her as she spun and raised his head once more after she'd stilled. He growled happily and licked her fingers, then turned his head to gaze around the room. As she pet him, he rubbed his head agianst her hand, much like a cat would.

[I don't even get allowance... I spend babysitting money on my manga. xD;;]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:10 pm
She laughed, seeing him rubbing against her hand. She bent down and kissed Kei's nose softly. "So... cute..." she squealed again, her head rolling against the wall upright. She saw him looking around [[that's outta order ><]] and titled her head. "Something wrong?" she asked quietly.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:12 pm
Kei looked at her, blinking his large eyes slowly. He purred slightly again as she kissed him, nuzzling her cheek again before she pulled back fully. Then he closed his eyes and bowed his head. Soon after it jerked forward with a small sneeze and he shook it, tongue coming out to lick around his mouth and nose, eyes reopening.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:20 pm
"Bless you?" she asked, unsure if that was a sneeze. She laughed. "Are you licking yourself, cutie?" She rubbed her index finger under/on Kei's neck as if she was petting a kitten slightly. She arched an eyebrow, noticing for the first time he'd come by himself. "Don't tell me that everyone's sleeping."  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:25 pm
Kei blinked at her, snuggling into her finger as she rubbed him. At her guess, he blinked again and then bobbed his head up and down, next collasping. He was happy she'd guessed why he'd come. It's been so boring with the others... Even landing on Kai's stomach hadn't woken him! Kei rolled onto his back, tail thrashing around softly and his feet in the air. His tongue was still hanging partway out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:37 pm
[[sorry about the delays, by the way. I had to finish some english hw ><]]
She looked troubled. "I thought that maybe they'd just not have been able to play... well then, why don't we go wake them up?" she suggested, smiling. Although I'd feel bad if we did... she thought, bitting her lip. "Or... maybe we shouldn't? I wouldn't want to get on someone's cranky side," she laughed nerviously.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:40 pm
Kei bobbed his head up and down, abruptly switching to shaking it as she changed her mind. He grabbed her shirt gently between his teeth and tugged lightly. Then his wings twitched and started moving, lifting him from the bed. Kei soared towards the door, hovering in front of it as he waited to see if she'd come. Perhaps with help he'd manage to get Kai up at least! The dragon was a bit wary about his master, since she'd seemed in so much pain earlier.

[We could move to my dorm room thread! =O
Edit-Gotta go for about an hour, probably more... ><;;]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:55 pm
"okay, okay. But no Kaori... I don't want her to feel any pain anymore..." she started, getting up as she headed for the door. She slid on a pair of black and white sneakers, then opened the door, waiting for Kei to go first. "You first, you little cutie," she smiled.

[[cool xD]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:31 pm
Kei bobbed his head up and down in understanding and moved out of the way as she opened it. Then he tilted his head, watching her for a moment before darting in the hall. He glided immediately to the staircase and went down quickly, over eager to get back and wake some people up. The small dragon dodged around any people in the halls, stopping only in front of the proper door. He stuck his neck into the crack and inched it open enough for himself to enter through. Then he disappeared inside with a flick of his tail.

[I bought the first Death Note book! <33
And my next post will be in Wingardia No. 613.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:37 pm
[[kay, i'll just post one last time in here]]
Meghan laughed, following after him. This time, she'd closed the door all the way, but it wasn't locked. She started towards Kaori's dorm, watching as Kei disappeared from her view, heading down the staircase, taking her time slightly, then down the hall. Finally making it to the dorm, she quietly opened the door enough for her to slide in and shut it behind her, the door against her back. She looked around, to make sure no one was near her feet, or close, for her to trip.  

Wind.scattered_wings

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:16 pm
Kozue finally made her way to the dorms. After working out all the paper work, she had found her room. She had been walking around for sometime so her feet were aching so she was glad to get to her room. As she walked in she was glad to see that the room was quite roomy and not cramp at all.

She closed the door behind her and put her bag on the floor. She floped down on the bed and finally let her body relax. She closed her eyes and wondered what her father was doing but decided not to let him rule her while she was here.

After a moment of passing out she sat up and started to unpack. She didn't have much, but she didn't want her stuff bunched up in a corner. After placing her clothes and other items in there spot, she took out a lone stuffed animal, a stuffed elephant, and she sat it on her bed. The elephant was blue and felt somewhat like velvet. The fact she had it was odd because she didn't know where she had gotten it from, but she brung it with her anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:02 pm
Jessamin made her way to her dorm room after visiting with the nice robots that gave her the room number. She found that her belongings were already brought up. Juka lept out of her back pack and trotted over to her little dragon nest, it was a simple black pillow overflowing a basket. Jess gave a smile to her dragon friend.

"Alrighty time to spice up this room" She said clapping then rubbing her hands together. Jessamin started off by hangning silver painted chains with stars and moons hanging off of them all over the blue room. Next she put two pictures on the wall, one of her and Juka when she was little and Juka was still an egg. The other was one of her and her dragon tamer friends from back home. This picture contained three girls all happy and giggling for a pose with their corresponding dragons. Next she put a blue bedspread on her bed with silver pillows to match her walls. She then put her desk in a different spot, put her clothes away and organized her school things.

She rested on her bed for awhile reading a book she was very engrossed in but it was frusterating her because to two darn main characters just weren't confessing their love! So Jess put the book down and decided that she would explore the school. "Juka come on lets go we're going to go have a look around." Juka lazily woke up and streched then flew over to Jess's shoulder and made herself comfortable there."Do you have a map?" the dragon asked. "Yup I got it" And with that the two left the room to explore the school.  

Tsumerae

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:51 pm
Tomoro wandered into the girl's dorms, ignoring all of the chatter and gossip. She made her way over to the shower stalls, and took her clothing off in the shower, dropping it on a bench outside. Turning on the water, she rinsed her face off, and washed her entire body, soaping up her hair and letting it fall over her face; of course, she left her eyepatch on the entire time.

After that super quick shower, since she had to meet Bukotsu at the dance floor, she dried off with a puffy black towel laid out across the room, and made her way over to the laundery, where she threw in her dress for about five minutes. Ria had super fast washers, so when the timer rang and she took it out, she looked in surprise as it was perfect, dry, and clean. She quickly slipped it on and wandered over to the mirrors, where she looked at herself for a bit before taking out a brush and brushing her hair straight down along her back. Finally, she walked back out, barefoot, now off to the dance floor.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:37 pm
Steffi stepped inside the sphere. She approached an android and looked down shyly. "My preferences, sir," she muttered, not meeting the android's eyes. The android handed her a slip of paper with her information. Steffi bowed her head slightly and hastened away.
She looked from her piece of paper to the numberings on the doors. "Room number 3, 4, 5..." Her gaze darted around trying to find her room. Steffi kept pacing until she saw No. 22. "This is it," she said to herself. She grasped the doorknob and turned. "Oh my!" Steffi gasped. The room was filled with everything she could ever think of for her bedroom. All the furniture was mahogany with silver fixtures.
Steffi's eyes suddenly widened. "A walk-in closet!" she screamed. It was half the size of the spacious bedroom and was set with the same mahogany and silver settings. An island in the middle of the closet presented a elegant arrangement of pale lavendar and white flowers. She walked around the island and stopped in her tracks. "No. Way." A suede chaise lounge stood confidently in the corner with plush lavendar and white pillows calling out. Steffi grinned and fell into the plushness. "Man, I'm gonna love it here!"

After examining every inch of her new living space, Steffi started to unpack. The last thing she unpacked was her precious computer. Her mom had it custom made and it was her most prized possession. The white iMac monitor had lavendar rims framing the screen and the famous apple logo was lavendar. The actual system was all white with Steffi's name engraved in lavendar. It matched iMac laptop her mother had had custom made as well. She sighed and flopped down on her pale lavendar satin comforter without thinking that the bed was newly made. "Done."

steffichong22

Darkmiko1

Blessed Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:28 pm
Sora arrived in the girl section of the dorms she was smiling her tail swayed. Her brown eyes scanned the area as she sighed she wonder how her life was going to be here at this new school. She went to adorid as Sora started to speak. "May I please get my information and stuff." Sora said with a smile as she got her items as her tail swayed. Sora walked around finding her dorm which was floor number 6 room 20 she hated walking up the stairs.

Sora sighed again as she walked she stood dead in her tracks and took out a ipod that she bought from a human. Sora turned to "And She Said" By Lucas Prata. She liked the song very much though she knew alittle bit about the whole music genere. Sora walked upstairs while singing along with the song. She finally found her dorm and opened she looked and smiled. "Simple yet sweet."

Sora layed on the bed and curled up to a ball this was the perfect thing for her. She stood back up and packed all her items she hung her bow and arrows also her kanta on the wall. Sora looked around and she smiled she looked more cat-like. Sora took out a picture of her mother and father and a baby her. She curled into a ball on the bed and closed her eyes.

Her heart couldnt take so much in today she needed to rest. Sora yawned and purred silently tommorow or later in the day she will have fun or met new people. Her tail covered her body she was really cold at all but it came so naturally.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games