Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 pm
"Ok.. I'll tell Dulceri you said that." Daphne laughed and stood, brushing herself off. "I'm fine. I'm sorry if that was over board." She said softly and giggled, looking up at him with a small but friendly smile. She could always count on Nephilis to brighten her day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm
"No!" Nephilis said as he fired off the last few arrows the boat had to offer. "Daphne, you're like a machine and we need a machine." He laughs at her and becomes flesh again. "I'm going to need your magnetism once more. You're going to reverse about three more of these boats. After that, our friend is going to walk in with Zephyr and I. He presents us to the Queen. I give the signal, then you all turn the place into swiss cheese with these arrows." Nephilis descends to the lower levels and begins manipulating the boat. He turns it around and it starts to cruise on auto back to Silicia.

~~~

"Negotiations." Dulceri says. "With Noroa. I gave them the land to help them get started. They live on a floating rock. So, I'm thinking of negotiating reparations. I mean, they said they would, but I don't want to force it on them. If I do, it'll lead to a fight and I don't want a fight. God knows I don't because I'm not a strategist like my friends are. What should I do?"

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm
While Nephilis went below deck, Zephyr ripped a bit off the bottom of her gown and tied it around her arm where she had gotten cut. She wiped away the now-drying blood from her face as well as she moved to the side of the boat, looking out on the water. As she did so, she reached into her pocket and took out her stone...it still shone green. Without realizing it, some of the blood that was on her hand from cleaning off her cheek got on the stone as well.

((edited))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm
Tempest listened to Nephilis talking feeling out of place. He just watched as everbody did what they needed to do. He leaned back on the boat and closed his eyes. He wondered when they were going to arive in Silicia.

Kenji thought for a moment and didn't speak. "Hmmm well if they said they would, they probably would. And a fight would get us nowhere. We would probably gain an enemy if we fight with them." he said after much thought.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 pm
Daphne looked at Zephyr and smiled, walking up to her. "I had to take Nephilis' away from him. He started to get poisoning from something and I thought it was the rock. It's right here now." She patted her pocket, smiling a little. "How is your cheek?" She asked with a small smile. "THis will be over with soon, thankfully. I want to go home and be at peace."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Zephyr looked over at Daphne and smiled. "I'm glad you got it away before it did any permanent damage. And as far as my cheek goes, it's fine," she said, slipping the stone back in her pocket. "I'll get one of my healers to take care of it when we get back so I won't have a scar. Then again, it might make me look more rugged and like I won't take any crap," she chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 pm
"No, if anything, you'll secretly flip out because you're beauty will be flawed." Nephilis joked after he dropped some water back into the sea. "Don't take that seriously. Trust me. When we were young, I always wanted to go with you. Everyone did. Heh, they still do. I have Asani thank goodness." He notices his captive trying to jump overboard and he melds him to the boat again. "Do you have anyone special in your life right now Zeph?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 pm
Tempest seemed to blend in with the boat or something. He stared up at the sky looking at the clouds. "How are we travelling if no one's steering?" he asked. He looked at the water and had an urge to jump in and swim. Maybe it's just cause he's bored.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Zephyr laughed. "Me? A flawless beauty? Not hardly," she chuckled. She blushed a bit when Nephilis continued with the complements, but looked back out on the water when he asked about her love life. "To be honest, I sometimes wonder if there's anyone out there for me," she said. "Someone actually said they loved me once, but...I just couldn't say it back. I cared for him a great deal, but I knew he wasn't the one. Nothing like you and Asani." She sighed for a moment and then looked back at him. "No...I think perhaps I'll end up an old maid. Perhaps I'll get a few cats," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm
Daphne sneezed at the word cats and giggled. "Sorry. Aren't you getting personal Nephilis." She said as she turned and looked at him with a wink. "Dulceri hopefully never wanted to go with your or I'll kick his a**." She muttered, scowling a little as she sat on the railing.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 pm
"Oh. I see. I wandered around like that for most of my life. I still wonder how Asani puts up with my abrasive attitude. Haha. And I'm sure Dulceri has always liked you with the, 'Hey Neph, you see how Daphne walks, talks....freaking breathes...he loves you. Too much..." Nephilis looks at Asani, then to Tempest. "The water's fine. To me, it always is. And the boat is on auto-pilot. I'm happy it is. I'd rather not..." He looks up and notices the Silician palace was on the horizon. "We're here...give or take five minutes. Tempest, go turn this thing off please. Zephyr, get that guy so we can end your war."

~~~

"It's just a negotiation. War won't come from it, I hope. Besides, they're peaceful people. The last time I met them they were anyway." Dulceri pats his shoulder and continues forward. "Thanks for the help and the fun Kenji. I'm on my way to Tenshu right now. You can come if you like."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Zephyr smiled at Daphne. "I'd prefer if Dulc wasn't included in that, too," she chuckled. "He's always been like a little brother to me." She turned when Nephilis said they were there. She readjusted her swords in their holsters and wiped away the last little trickles of blood that came down her face. "You don't have to tell me twice," she said with determination on her face and in her voice as she stared at the Silician palace. She didn't wait for the boat to land on the shore and used the wind to carry her to shore as she walked towards the palace with a vengance.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 pm
Tempest nodded and went below deck. He looked around to see where the engine was and soon found it. He turned it off and went back to the upper deck. He saw the Silician castle not too far from where they were.

Kenji walks up to where Dulceri was. "Well I hope the negotiation goes well. I'm sure if they're peaceful people, war won't come from it." he replied. "No problem. Hmm Tenshu? Ok thanks, I'll come along." he said grining.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:00 pm
"Ah, Zephyr wants to do this my way. Sorry guy." Nephilis brings up a hand of water to sling his captive through the wall of the main palace. He could see his target, but she was more than a few miles off. "There's the b***h. We have to get her. Okay Asani, Daphne and Tempest. Let's go win." Nephilis absorbs the metal of the boat once again and runs into the city crashing through occupied buildings with a smile. "I won't kill you guys. Just your generals and your leader. Then we'll be off okay?"

~~~

"Good. Anyway, you care to tell me about yourself Kenji?" Dulceri said as he snatched an apple from a fruit stand. "I love being able to do that as I please, but as you were saying my friend?"

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games