Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 pm
(When you become a puppeteer, you'll find you can design and build many things.)

Xantos woke up, stretching his joints and rolling his neck. He emitted the loud spark from his fingers again. "Rise and shine Lynch. We've got another day ahead of us." He paused and scratched his head. "Where the hell did he go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:05 pm
(but if you're a puppeteer, your taijutsu would be ZERO! on a scale 0-10. Puppeteers CANNOT have good taijutsu. Which makes thefire, even though he is a hyuuga, not able to use taijutsu)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:06 pm
(Nope, just makes it very poor. Bloodline and taijutsu are two seperate things. If I punched you, it would feel like I flicked you pretty much. But I can still use it...to no avail.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 pm
(Let me say it like this.. I like to surprise : D So I won't tell if I agree to become a puppeteer or not : D We'll leave it all to the situation)  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 pm
(I was sworn not to teach any of the forbidden puppet techniques, but I can teach you the basics if you'd want to. Besids, as a Hyuuga, your not really acctually trying to hit them, just hit their chakra points and emit charka.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 pm
Lynch came back to the training grounds again. He saw Xantos near the tree and walked over to him. "I'm sorry but I just wanted to take a walk while you were sleeping." Lynch said.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm
"It's fine." said Xantos and flicked his knife around as he ussually did. "Anything in particular you'd like to learn?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm
Lynch thought a little. "I don't know what but I have something I want to ask you.." Lynch said as he paused. "Why do you do all this for me. I mean it's great that you learn me all this but why? Do you have you a reason for it?" Lynch asked.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:38 pm
"The first encounter we had...I saw something in you. It reminded me of myself when I was a boy. I wanted you to not make the mistakes I did a few times. I want to teach you, to make you strong, to give you power. I want you to live." said Xantos.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm
Lynch looked a little wierd on Xantos. So he saw himself in Lynch. That was really wierd in Lynch mind. But if that was how it was, Lynch wouldn't think too much about it.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm
"So...do you know what you wish to train?" asked Xantos, still fiddiling with his knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 pm
"Hmm.. No I don't know." Lynch thought. "But why doesn't we instead take a break today and continue tomorrow?" Lynch said. He didn't really feel like training while he was thinking about the event that occured today.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 pm
"Alright...that works." said Xantos and took a seat on a rock. He took out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes and lit one, then stuck it in his mouth. It fell out when he felt a strong pain in his arm. "That's not right..." he muttered. He was a human puppet, he wasn't supposed to be able to feel it. He hunched over his right arm, cradling it. "What in the hell is happening?" All of a sudden, a bright purple glow radiated from the arm and the pain stopped. "The Chikara clan...when was I a part of that age old group?" He asked himself. He scratched his chin and walked over to a large human sized rock. He held his arm out as the gravity manipulation powers of the Chikara clan activated. He lifted the rock up from the ground with no stress, held the large stone in the air, and then threw it 25 feet away from him. "I can get used to this." He wrapped a black bandage over his glowing arm to conceal it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 am
Lynch just stood with open mouth. He knew he didn't know that much about Xantos, but lifting that big rock with the gravity really surprised Lynch more than he could take. He walked over to Xantos. "What the hell was that?" he asked a bit noisy.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 pm
"The chikara clan. It appears the clan my family was a part of has made its way to me. Finnaly." said Xantos with a sigh.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff