Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:50 pm
((*feels like introducing new hero*))

"Alright if you're sure." Kiki said.

((Aaargh nothing to post...*sigh*))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:59 pm
Zyx smiled. No one seemed to realize Tuxedo Kamen was him. "So, what exactly happened? I was still in the base so I didn't get to see anything."  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:20 pm
"It was awesome! The Youma was like 'rawr!' and I was like, 'I am sailor Moon!' and it was all like 'whatever!' and then it shot stuff at me and I was all 'eep!' and then Jupiter attacked and then I attacked and then the Youma sent my attack back and Jupiter was all 'Sailor Moon!' and she pushed me and got hit and then this masqued guy was like 'Woosh!' and they started talking nonsense and Jupiter was like 'now!' and I was all 'Spiral moon heart attack!' and the Youma was all 'Arragh!' and the masqued guy ran off and we won!" Kiki said all in one breath.

((That was fun.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:11 pm
((Good. Figured you needed somethign to type))

"Whoa. That sounds cool! And...a masked guy? Any idea who he was?"  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:27 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
As Belenus described Tuxedo Kamen ((I know Roselite referred to him as Tuxedo Mask, but I'm picky... I prefer Tuxedo Kamen.)) he noticed the humour in the situation. A foe who ran aound in a tuxedo throwing roses... how much trouble could he possibly be?

"Allow me to defeat him, Master! I am sure I can locate him if I keep my charade as a normal high school student up!" Belenus stated, almost begging for permission. The dark haired warrior was determined to destroy his tuxedo wearing adversary if it cost him his own life.

The Black Warlord
Berias frowned at Belenus, "You will observe, find out if this new adversary has any other powers, I'd rather you didn't sacrifice yourself so quickly, you are still useful to me, the next Youma is ready, I'll summon it so that you can observe the next fight, this one is solid granite."

Kiara Arashi
Kiara had a sneaking suspicion of Tuxedo Kamen, but she remained quiet about it. "I think that I should probably Take Mai home, her mother might get worried"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:54 pm
Mercuryangel
Mercury released the other girl's arm. "Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...but I wanted to make sure you were alright after the monster attacked..." Ami also felt a crackle of unusual energy as they met and she was confused. "What's your name?"

"My name is Theresa, what is your name?" she asked  

Mishuri

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:45 pm
"No Idea...Oh no! Mom! She's gonna Kill me! C'mon Luna!" Th edoor to the tree shut and Kiki and Luna ran off Luna leading Kiki home. She arrived in normal clothes and opened the door.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN KIKYO?" he mother screamed as she opened the door.
"Mom! It's Kiki! I've been out." Kiki said. She walked to her room and slammed the door Luna behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:14 am
Zyx sighed. "So I'm asuming tha today's training is over?" He smiled. "Oh yeah...so...how many of you guys, other than Kiki, are still in high school?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:53 pm
Mishuri
Mercuryangel
Mercury released the other girl's arm. "Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...but I wanted to make sure you were alright after the monster attacked..." Ami also felt a crackle of unusual energy as they met and she was confused. "What's your name?"

The senshi opened her mouth and was on the verge of saying it, when she realized she was still in her fuku. Bad way to start superheroing if you revealed your identity. "Watashi wa Sailor Mercury. Be careful..." She released the other girl's hand and took off. As jumping wasn't a part of her escape tactics yet, it was more of a run until she was out of sight deal.

She hid under the slide and changed back, before coming out with a rather lost look on her face. She tripped in a pothole and got rather dusty, as she tried to remember which way was home. Might as well go find Theresa again. She did just that. Ten minutes later, she was walking towards her.

"Excuse me...do you know which way this address is?" Mai asked, once again holding out the slip of paper, to Theresa this time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:32 pm
Mercuryangel
Mishuri
Mercuryangel

The senshi opened her mouth and was on the verge of saying it, when she realized she was still in her fuku. Bad way to start superheroing if you revealed your identity. "Watashi wa Sailor Mercury. Be careful..." She released the other girl's hand and took off. As jumping wasn't a part of her escape tactics yet, it was more of a run until she was out of sight deal.

She hid under the slide and changed back, before coming out with a rather lost look on her face. She tripped in a pothole and got rather dusty, as she tried to remember which way was home. Might as well go find Theresa again. She did just that. Ten minutes later, she was walking towards her.

"Excuse me...do you know which way this address is?" Mai asked, once again holding out the slip of paper, to Theresa this time.

"oh hi, i am sorry i can't help you i just moved here a few days ago, what's your name?"  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:28 am
"I'm Kori Mai. That's alright...I'm sure someone in this park knows the way. I just moved here myself! And yours?" Mai straightened from the bow she'd given as she introduced herself and began dusting herself off.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:56 am
Mercuryangel
"I'm Kori Mai. That's alright...I'm sure someone in this park knows the way. I just moved here myself! And yours?" Mai straightened from the bow she'd given as she introduced herself and began dusting herself off.

"My name is Theresa" she said kindly as her hair blew in the cool breeze  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:12 am
"That's an interesting name. Is your family from Japan? I don't mean to pry; it's just that your name isn't very common in the country is all." Mai asked in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:43 pm
Kiara looked at Zyx, "I'm not sure, but I think I am the only one who's not still in High school, unless you count working at a high school." Kiara looked around, then she saw Mai talking to another girl, she stood with Zyx still, waiting for Mai to come over so that she could be taken home.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:17 pm
Mercuryangel
"That's an interesting name. Is your family from Japan? I don't mean to pry; it's just that your name isn't very common in the country is all." Mai asked in curiosity.

"No my family aren't from Japan we moved here from Australia because my parents wanted me to learn Japanese but noone was teaching it where we came from" she replied.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games