Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Scrapples
§_Scrapples_§

May I have permission to clean up the arena or are all those threads supposed to be kept there?
if it's more than 2 months old go ahead
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry for the inactivity guys... this is perky... I was hacked in case you didn't hear about it.

iChakramaster

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 pm

Scrapples
bb3000ae
- Knows sealing jutsu
- Knows pains absorbtion which is banned
- Knows the basic 5 elements from illegal means and refuses to remove them
- Knows More then 2 styles of taijutsu and most if not all styles dont exist in this guild he just says he uses them cause they are used in real life and anyone can learn them
- Even if it says ninjutsu, that was in before the class system so he just called himself ninjutsu class when it had no restrictions. now that it does he wants "no class"
§_Scrapples_§

Wait why can't he know a sealing jutsu?

Because sealing is reserved for medics, and he is ninjutsuist.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 pm

§_Scrapples_§

Might I make a suggestion? I really think we should have sub-classes. Having only one class really limits ones creativity and ability to learn more then a small amount. Having one class begins to get boring after a while and it's always fun to have some variety.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:06 pm

no now shut up, im tired of hearing this. Sub classes are bad, you get way to confused and I have given enough to the classes that you cant dare say you learn a "small ammount".

Sub classes are only good when used by good logical people. But of course the idiots that get confused easily and the people who try and abuse it ruin it. i dont really want to put effort into something stupid i mean your just going to class idea. So what you want to be Genjutsu with a taijutsu subclass, how could that work when genjutsu can't learn taijutsu.

Also subclasses have never worked, they dont even use that in HV. Well they do but they dont take any downsides they juts take both advantages which ruins the system since they dont let there members do it.

Also i dont even see how a class get borning. My character was already technically part of the weapon class all i had to do was drop my S ranked earth jutsu and i was in. Classes dont get boring your character does, which is why by the time you character is boring you get to use a 2nd rpc. if you get bored of him them you just been here to long.

The only reason you want a subclass is so you can learn more stuff so you wont be bored, but news flash once you learn that stuff then what have a sub sub class, hardly.

Dont you dare say classes limit creativity to, i have been more then leanet with the fact your bloodline jutsu and custom jutsu arent affected by the system so no it doesnt stop creativity you just cant think of anything creative.

If you disagree more we dont need subclasses cause we already have "built in subclasses" like the fact weapon and puppet users can learn medical up to an extent. But what you want a genjutsu/Taijutsu class, well it doesnt work like that.

In the future please at least attempt to think before you speak, cause last thing i want to hear is pointless bitching. geeze someone remind me why I am looking forward to even coming back here.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:08 pm

bb3000ae
no now shut up, im tired of hearing this. Sub classes are bad, you get way to confused and I have given enough to the classes that you cant dare say you learn a "small ammount".

Sub classes are only good when used by good logical people. But of course the idiots that get confused easily and the people who try and abuse it ruin it. i dont really want to put effort into something stupid i mean your just going to class idea. So what you want to be Genjutsu with a taijutsu subclass, how could that work when genjutsu can't learn taijutsu.

Also subclasses have never worked, they dont even use that in HV. Well they do but they dont take any downsides they juts take both advantages which ruins the system since they dont let there members do it.

Also i dont even see how a class get borning. My character was already technically part of the weapon class all i had to do was drop my S ranked earth jutsu and i was in. Classes dont get boring your character does, which is why by the time you character is boring you get to use a 2nd rpc. if you get bored of him them you just been here to long.

The only reason you want a subclass is so you can learn more stuff so you wont be bored, but news flash once you learn that stuff then what have a sub sub class, hardly.

Dont you dare say classes limit creativity to, i have been more then leanet with the fact your bloodline jutsu and custom jutsu arent affected by the system so no it doesnt stop creativity you just cant think of anything creative.

If you disagree more we dont need subclasses cause we already have "built in subclasses" like the fact weapon and puppet users can learn medical up to an extent. But what you want a genjutsu/Taijutsu class, well it doesnt work like that.

In the future please at least attempt to think before you speak, cause last thing i want to hear is pointless bitching. geeze someone remind me why I am looking forward to even coming back here.
cause you heart us rofl

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:21 pm

...I didn't b***h, I just made a suggestion and I get scolded just because you have heard someone suggest it more then once, I never even knew that. I don't appreciate it at all and you are making a big fuss over a suggestion and questioning why you come back to this place over one simple thing.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Alright can we calm down even for abit? Us acting this way hurts more then help.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Rahenno
Alright can we calm down even for abit? Us acting this way hurts more then help.
I second that biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm

I don't appreciate the way he responded to my suggestion.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Scrapples
he must be uptight about something in RL. and Being mad about it won't do anything he is a bit tense might as well just brush it off and continue wit NUR life biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Scrapples
he must be uptight about something in RL. and Being mad about it won't do anything he is a bit tense might as well just brush it off and continue wit NUR life biggrin

I second that cool

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:11 pm

He just pissy cause he he just got over being sick. Plus this is like the 5th time someone suggested and he hated the way you phrased it about "really thinking we need it" kinda saying the system he worked hard on was lacking, on top of "limiting creativity" and "small amount" and "variety" it basicly came off like the current system was s**t, and he spent weeks working on that and molding it to try and be fair for everyone. Though it might be a suggestion, suggestions can still hurt. Since suggestions and comments are a fine line.

But anyway what was the topic?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Resurrection to the Impure World)
Original User: Orochimaru
Description: Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.

When a portion of the dead body is damaged, the ash and dust will merely return and fix the damaged body part. The only way currently known to stop the resurrected person, is to utilize the Shiki Fuujin technique and remove the soul from the body.

okay I think we need to fix some jutsu Irish just use this one an made teddy immortal though from what I'm reading teddy is lose or whatever with no real limit so what do you all think of the situation???

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei (Resurrection to the Impure World)
Original User: Orochimaru
Description: Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei is a Ninjutsu technique which had been forbidden because of its dark nature. The technique involves the summoning of dead souls from the afterlife back into the real world. Normally Kuchiyose (summoning) involves the use of the caster's blood as compensation for summoning, Edo Tensei is different though. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the soul of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be grey and in a state of minor decay. At this point the dead souls are able to remember their past life, but they are at the command of the one who summoned them. One final act will fully wipe out their conscious and make them under the command of the one who summoned them. The ninja will place a fuda (charm/tag) of some form into the head of the body. This will then give vitality back to the body and make it a pure killing machine.

When a portion of the dead body is damaged, the ash and dust will merely return and fix the damaged body part. The only way currently known to stop the resurrected person, is to utilize the Shiki Fuujin technique and remove the soul from the body.

okay I think we need to fix some jutsu Irish just use this one an made teddy immortal though from what I'm reading teddy is lose or whatever with no real limit so what do you all think of the situation???

I thought it was if the person was brought back, they can't really do anything, unless under control of summoner. And when under control of summoner, they can only do jutsu then? Like in the manga/anime? Also, Naito, comment on my situation.
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games