Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 am
Wrath swings his sword and a wave of green light flows toward her consumeing all life that it touches and adds to its power, Wrath yells at her, "this isnt the 21st centery child"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 am
Eiji is caught off guard by Skurai's appearance in the chamber and nods as he begins to look around the chamber, looking at each of the angels and noticing that some were different from the others. He then moves through the statues, making his way to the wall that seemed to display ancient pictures like hieroglyphs. He scans over then and begins to notice the pictures looked a lot like those in the book that he looked over in the library. The images begin to make since as he reaches up to trace over the wall's artistic story. The swords then begins to glow and float in front of the wall, speak to him and deciphering the art:

Bartholomew
Nathaniel

"Thus is the tale of the King of angels."
"By taking the blood of the Fey, he shall join the quest for spark stones and thrust forward into danger--"
"Fighting against demon hordes and protecting that which is sacred."
"Wind and Sky shall bow before his might as he is cloaked in the armor left by ancients long past"
"There is nothing left for him here-"
"This land is dead and the army is long deceased..."
" This is his purpose--"
"--This is his task. "
"Ride swiftly into battle before it is--"
"--Too late. "
"Grasp your birthright, stone in hand and "
"join your comrades, the guardians of this time period."
""Those close to you will oppose you--"
"and an epic battle will take place, deciding the fate of the dieing race."
"One shall bring the end-"
"--And the other shall bring the beginning."
"Nevertheless, the stone of wind calls to you-"
"You must ride with the power of the heavens and rescue it from the hands of evil."
"The power of the angels is yours to command"
"Ride on for there is little time left..."

Both of his swords stop glowing and return to him, giving him their blessing and their power.

Eiji began to understand what his purpose was. He begins to realize that not only was he meant to be the guardian of the present, but due to his return to the past, he is now to become to guardian. Eiji then dashes toward the door that had revealed itself to him, leading him back where he came from; he is glad that Skurai has already left lest he have to fight is own brother, realizing that he would soon have to. With rejuvenated strength and purpose Eiji calls to his horse and takes off to rejoin his allies, hoping that his absence has not cost the world its future.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 am
Slayer responds to his master " Your Wish is my command master. My army will be ready before you get here. Although Gear in this Day and age wont stop the Cold. "

A thought occurred to him and he smiled

He looked around at his Queen and Smiled " We Will get married Soon My love. Actually A lot sooner then I expected . Things have changed And My master will be meeting me here."

He Walked out of the Tent and towards his warlord " Gather your troops. I want them To attack the Capital City Today. I want this campaign over So i could join my master and help him get a priceless artifact

(( I need Someone to play My Queen. Pm me if you are interested prefer a Female Ty . ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am
"Black Lightning!!" Onyx growled, releasing a burst of black lightning at Wrath from one hand, balancing on a small stone spire no larger than the ball of one of his feet easily. He found he was able to use Tel'aran'rhoid to shift from Antera to Earth and back fairly easily. A very useful trick, kit, the demon within growled in the recesses of his mind. He shifted from Antera to Earth again, his skin tingling strongly with the movement. He planted his boot down, feeling energy swirling around him. He shifted a second time, moving through Tel'aran'rhoid and materializing a few feet from Sasori. "True, and you do not yet realize you are no enemy of ours, though I will fight you if I must," he growled, taking a step to the side as Sasori ran past him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am
Sasori was glad that Onyx was able to take on Wrath and Tarik. With her powers gone she was no match for them. She gives a quick nod to Onyx as she runs past trying to escape.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:54 pm
Onyx chuckled. He tilted his head ever so slightly, shifting his stance ever so slightly as his hand rose to the sword sheath over his shoulder. "Really, picking on girls.. now that's low, even for a demon pain in the a** like you, Tarik. I respect you, but I do not like nor trust you as far as I could throw the Loch Ness monster," he said conversationally, as if he didn't care that they were charging with weapons drawn at him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Tarik sneers at Onyx, "Don't pretend to be the victims here. Out of my way guardian!" He sends a giant pulse wave at Onyx and Sasori to knock then down and slow them up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 pm
Onyx snorted as he raised one hand. Black armor encased his arm and hand. "You think destroying the timeline will help? It will only cause chaos for your kind and us, moron," he snarled, releasing a burst of dark violet energy, the strong scent of demonic energy swirling within it as he released the energy burst. It diverted much of the force from the pulse wave, but it still shoved him back with surprising force. He spun, grabbing Sasori from behind as he shifted through the dream realm and away from sight. Tarik never stopped to think that it could be possible we were born with gifts he doesn't know about, he thought, knowing Sasori could hear him. He could feel a gathering of energy as they settled within Tel'aran'rhoid. Tarik and Wrath were nowhere to be seen, but the cavern and tunnel were heavily damaged from their brawl. Let's see them walk this plane and its unique dangers without assistance, he thought. He was aware of this plane's dangers enough he could survive here, but others were not so fortunate.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Tarik is furious that Onyx and Sasori escaped. He walks out of the mountain and blows it up, emploding the entire mountain. "I will get one of the stones!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:48 pm
Onyx inhaled as he lifted Sasori and quickly moved, his form blurring in Tel'aran'rhoid. He slowed as the mountain faded into rubble and debris. "Stupid fool should think outside the box," he said softly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Sasori is grateful for Onyx getting her out of the cave. There was no way she would be able to fight off Tarik and Wrath without her powers, let alone with them. "Thanks for the save. Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Tarik thinks, so you think you can hide in Tel'aran'rhoid? Tarik goes to Tel'aran'rhoid, he knows it would be hard to follow Onyx but he also knew that he could at least slow them down. He sends a black spell across the area, one that was black as ink and coat everything and everyone with a black inky slime. The slime would make it difficult for them to move, like being coated in tar. The more they moved, the more it would stick, making it more difficult to get out of Tel'aran'rhoid.

He yells out to Onyx and Sasori, "That should slow you up a bit while I go for another stone! Hahahahahah!"

He goes back to Kiev and tells Wrath. "Good thing I have an insurance policy!" He smiles as he pulls out a small bag with another compass in it. "The activation stone for this one should be with Kringling. We can get the Wizard Kringling from Slayer and get the activation stone then get the spark stone and continue on with the army Slayer has amassed to the Forge."  

Mario Dragon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm
Eiji flies through the sky focusing on trying to find Sasori and the others. He knows that without his stone, connecting with them telepathically would be almost impossible. He thinks back on the compass that they had and as well as the stone and how they both seemed to speak to him. He thinks to himself, If I find them, then I find the stone and the compass, that seems easy enough, but where to look. If only I had included a place to meet them, dammit. Eiji picks up a demonic aura in the wind and decides that it was probably a good place to start. After flying for a good distance he is able to make out the remains of what was a great mountain range. It wreaked with the scent of demonic energy; the ability to smell demons came with his angelic awakening, but the smell is not a pleasant one. It was a rather sickening smell to behold, but he knew he was close to some something or someone.

((So of the past guardians we have the wind, light, and water... right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:49 pm
((yes))

Tarik flies up and heads south to Egypt to meet Slayer. He tells Slayer, "The stone here is lost. We will need to find another. I am headed to Egypt to get the wizard. Have your army gather animal fur to make cloaks to wear for the journey. We will need ships and supplies."  

Mario Dragon

Dragon child shadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm
((if anyone has read the pendragon books you'll know who i'm talking about, i'm a little addited to him so i want to add him in a little ^^ he looks different in the later books i wont say why cuz that would ruin it so i'm ganna say the first... form of him so to speak cuz i like him better that way lol ^^ hehehe))

~Shift flys back to Leaf as they fly through the rubble of what was left of the mountain that Tarik distroyed they fly to where Onyx and Sasori were without truble, it's good to be dead at times, it can come in handy. She watched as the tar like ink came in after them.~

"Shift!" she yelled but he was already on it, he faced them and took the form of a tall figure blocking the ink from getting all over them, he stood almost seven feet tall with long, straight silver white hair that went past his shoulders, ghostly pale skin and wear a all-black suit that seemed from the far east. but his eyes grew icy blue and flashed with an evil intensity that made it understood the sheer force of will he possessed that could make someone jump to their death. as he blocked to ink from them it strangly didn't touch him more like it hit a unseen wall just inches from his back.

he strightened out and looked to Leaf with a cocky smile "i'll take this form for now and you can call me Saint Dane now too ok?" he said to them all. she smiled and look to the others to see they were ok.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games