Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 pm
Vahuka slithered over a space away from the others and coiled up, watching as the other creatures ate. They treat me different now. More like an old friend in a way than a potential predator of them and their offspring. Ugh, I must be growing soft. But at least I know I don't have to worry about a threat from them. For now. he thought to himself. The dens always changed with each switch of leaders. Sometimes, they were more friendly towards everyone, even humans, and taking only what they needed for food and resources. Other times, the dens were vicious, taking whatever they wanted whenever they wanted, and leaving little food or room in the forest for any other creature. It was during those dark times that Vahuka, even though he had a pact with the dens, secretly wished for the destruction of all three dens. If they were to fall, anyone could take control. But even that had it's downside. But for now, everything was fine in the dens, and Vahuka preferred it stay that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm
It had seemed his makeshift wall collapsed as he slept and when he woke his disease racked the human body making it nearly impossible to keep quiet or move to repair it. As the wolf sat at the entrance staring in at his human form curled in a corner with a cloak over it he didn't doubt she had no idea if he was a wolf or not. He had to get rid of her, Vahuka was the only thing still alive that knew his human form, and even that was too many for him. He concentrated coughing a gout of blood in the process, the pain was unimaginable but he finally transformed back into his wolf form. "I'm... fine. Leave me be."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

Vexen stepped out of the brush of the forest. The first thing she noticed was Missy happily scarfing down a rabbit. Vexen smiled. "Slow down so that you don't choke yourself Missy!" Then she trotted over to the food layout and dragged out a fish and scarfed it down. She wanted the group to at least eat before they decided what to do about the hunters.

((Sorry for the short post, having writers block and half sleep this evening. Hopefully everyine will be back after the holiday.))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 am
((A bump to keep this Topic up the the lists til I get a response.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:14 am
((you wanna talk 'bout writers block, Vex? Broken shoulder, wrist, and pneumonia.

...yet I've written 5 chapters within the past week. Darn.))

"Good luck with that, darlin," Rose responded softly, sitting down next to him. "I'm the Elder wolf here--there isn't much that can be hidden from the Elders..unless you've been specifically trained in something." She watched him, her eyes trying to focus on what she was seeing, instead of what the result might be. "You're not the only one with secrets to hide...nowhere near." she looked down at her hands, where a flower materialized. It was blue, much like the theme of her, and looked fresh. "Flower?" she offered, laying it in front of him. "It comes from my homeland...harmless in the ways of pain. Plus, I kind of have an army of us following me around searching for other harmless things." she laughed softly, then blinked. "Uhm, us as in wolves, I mean...Only people I trust see my wolf form." She stopped for a moment, realizing what she was saying. "...I'm just gonna stop. Are you sure there isnt anything I can do for you, besides provide company?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:54 am
((Uh, I'm lost, I've only been gone for a week and I haven't a clue where I was or where everyone else is.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:08 am
((did you backread? o.o; ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 am
User Image

((Now you have pneumonia??? I'm worried about you Bri. I worry about you alot. ^^;
Jako, it's good to have you back. I'm afraid I it's a bit much to retell at the moment. You have time to back read, I promise we won't drop another 5 pages on you before you finish. Did you enjoy your Christmas?))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 am
(('snot the first time I've had it, chickie. ^^;
And anyway, if you ever need me, you've got my number~
))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm
((But I don't like to back read! x.X I guess I can in a second.))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am
((lol, It could be fun Jako! Think of it as Reading a book. XD
BTW, our "book" Is getting pushed further down the page without out our other Role players...>.<))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:19 pm
(( If you want, I'll give you access to a part of my book that hasnt been read by the editor yet...
ninja

Now backread! /cackle ))

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm
((I skimmed throughs it. So I somewhat understand. Nothing really had anything to do with me and Princess hadn't posted since I last did so, I guess I'll post back in abit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:18 pm
((random post to show that I'm still participating in this.))

Vahuka stayed coiled up away from the others and simply listened to their conversations. He didn't really care that he was eavesdropping on them, and it was an easy way to find out if there was anything interesting going on. Besides, he would have already left if it hadn't been that the hunters were going to come up as an issue to be discussed later. He might as well stay for that.
In the distance, he could faintly hear the familiar coughing a wolf he had known for some time. Blasted fool shouldn't take that human form. I've tried to find a cure for that disease his human form has, but nothing yet. I don't see why he doesn't just stay in wolf form all the time. Why would any creature want to take a human form anyway? he thought to himself.

Derpzilla88

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:56 pm
"It seems we're similar." The words seem to echo in your mind a fraction of a second after he says them. "I rarely let others see my Human form, hence my secrecy about it." Again an echo. He pauses to observe the flower and puts some distance between the two of you "As a wolf I'm fine the disease stems from the human body and hasn't spread to this one." This time you observe no echo.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games