Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:07 pm
"As well as picking up a few things along the way I see?" Nanashi asked the boy. His right eyebrow peaked a little as he looked over the young shinobi. He made an assumption that he could not be anything higher than a chuunin, if even that. Or at least he had no yet seen much battle. "What is the name of your kage?" He asked, still examining the possible genin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:11 pm
"Yun-San sir." He said.He snickered as he watched his eyebrow arched. "Sorry. When people arch eyebrows, it makes me laugh. I've not been able to do it myself though."

((Im about to fall asleep. I'll repli in the morning))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 pm
"Yun, hmm?" Nanashi said as the boy laughed. 'This kid seems greatly stressed about something and is trying to laugh it off....or he just simply hit his head one too many times.' Nanashi thought in his head, still looking at the boy. "You don't seem like the type of person that would just travel around. Something about the look in your eyes say you came here for something else. Possibly to analyze the defenses in order to plan an assassination of the kage. Or even Sound's famous triple decker bananna rocky road ice cream float." Nanashi said, not removing his gaze from the boy, as he began to read the subtle signs to determine whether he was lying or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 am
Ville smiled when he heard banana. "You have a something with bananas? You must let me try it!" He said jumpeind on to the guy and grabbing his collar letting the monkey side of him taking over. He jumped off and danced in a cicrle. "Banana. Banana. Banana." He sung.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio waved hello to the guards and played another couple rounds of poker with them. It was starting to seem like he was the only ninja who actually provided them entertainment anymore. After he finished winning all of their money again, Yukio left back home for Grass.
exit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm
"I'm going to say that there is a better chance you came for the first one. Well, maybe one when you come back, I can treat you to some ice cream. For now, I think you should hurry back home, in case your kage is worried about you." Nanashi said to the boyy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 pm
"You promise?" He siad. Ville wanted to keep him to his word.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm
"Sure, as long as you promise not to come back and try to kill the kage." Nanashi said with a grin.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
"I don't like killing. When I come back i will find you and get Bananas." He said as he started walking backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm
He laughed lightly at the boy. "Ok then, can't wait to see you then.." He finished as he sat down and waited for others to enter.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm
Ville turned around and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:52 pm
((this is f**ken hilarious to read. Good job nightmare, you made my day.))  

Cain the Blade

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm
(Cain, you obviously havent read some of my works, have you?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 pm
A robed man bearing a halberd on his back makes his way to the gates of the Sound. He pays no mind to the guards and walks past. He takes out the copy of Ville's handbook and looks through the drawings. He decided to stop by the library first. He looks at the map in the book and starts towards the library.  

Cain the Blade

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm
Nanashi saw the robed man enter, and decided to follow him to see what his intentions were.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff