Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm
((Those things are still around somewhere in the Leaf.))

The figure looked at him, "I've been here and there, originally the Leaf." He then flexed backwards cracking his back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:41 pm
Kimochi found it strange that the village had so much comotion. He was used to quiet and believed it should stay that way, even in battle, it would be better for the faster shinobi to win except for times of his baattle. he began remebering the night he recieved news of his parents death. that day haunted him deeply.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:44 pm
(Still a meanie for breaking the guitar crying )

"Interesting." Nanashi said, mentally taking notes. "And what is your name, young sir? Mine is Nanashi Ongaku, in case you were wondering." He said smiling. He then began to keep face as he thought about the security of the village. All these random Shinobi entering is what worried him the most. He was going to have to develop something for the front gates that would prohibit entrance, except to those of Sound, and who the higher ninja allowed entrance to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 pm
((hey firu! *blows kiss*))

Shoko walks up to the training grounds...she is cold and tired, life really isn't easy. her life indeed is a trial of tribulations. In a weird way Shoko really loves all the troubles in lets her know she is still alive. Naked just as in birth Shoko's red hair draped over her body, She looks around for Nanashi knowing he should be able to find her if she is any where in this village. Unable to get a new pair of clothes after her last incident in the rainfall forest Shoko is a little embarresed to have to walk around everywhere like this. However, in the mean time she is strangely comfortable like this.  

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 pm
(OMG SCREW THE GUITAR!!!! I GOT ERIS!!!!!)

Nanashi turned as he saw Shoko enter the training grounds. His mouth opened up in shock as his eyes widened. He was at Shoko's side almost immediately and pulled his kage cloak around her. "Shoko, long time no see." Nanashi said to her, as he finished tying up the cloak, giving Shoko some sort of coverage until he could buy her some new clothes. Once Nanashi calmed himself slightly, he smiled and bent down slightly, to lift Shoko up in a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm
While being lifted into a hug Shoko giggles. "Sorry for always arriving so suddenly and so unmodestly." She smiles and gives Nanashi a kiss on the cheek. "so where do we go from here?"

((ya dont screw a guitar...when you got me.))  

Eris5

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 pm
((Firu she was raped by bb,thats why she has no clothes.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm
(Really Kai, I never would have guessed that -__-)

"How about we get you some clothes, hm?" Nanashi said putting Shoko back on the ground. He continued to smile. "What d'ya say?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 am
User ImageUser Image

(This is taking so long. lol)

Pri sighs and reads the next portion of his blue prints. He must now make the four arms of the puppet and his puppet would be complete. He walks over to the trunk again and takes the axe and chops out another large piece of wood. From this wood he would carve out four fore arms that would be able to detach from the main arms of the puppet. After carving them out completely he then looks them over making sure there were no flaws. After assuring himself there weren't any he then begins carving the hands and fingers which were small and easy to carve out and attach. He then takes four metal daggers and sticks them inside locking them in position in the forearm. These would be able to be shot out to fly through the air or stay stationary sticking out of the hand to use to fight with. After doing this to all the forearms he smiles looking at his work for he had done a good job so far.
(6/10)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am
(( Haa. ))

"My name is Bankotsu." He replied when Shoko entered, he watched then fell backward hitting the ground. Hitting the ground the earth turned to mud and he began to make a mud angel.

Ducttape_Bandit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

((damn..i go work one shift, and ya'll go through four pages.))
Makoto watched all the confusion happening around her, while she mindlessly doodle in her scrapbook. Upon seeing the naked lady enter the training grounds, she got up, her curiosity peaked. She saw Nanashi put his cloak around her and ran over to help."Nanashi-kun, I think I have some of my older sister's clothes that might fit her."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm
"That would be great Makoto, thanks." Nanashi said with a smile, before turning to face Ty. He let out a small sigh. "I will go see Zeramaru. It will give me a chance to ask him what happened to Jorou." Nanashi said, heading to Zeramaru's room. He wasn't sure if Jorou had made it to the chuunin exams or not, so he would see if he was alright.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 pm
Bankotsu sank into the mud and was shifting around the earth peeking his head out once in awhile looking around. Bankotsu then looked at the other people, Then a pillar of earth came out of the earth, and then wrapped around his arm. Bankotsu now feeling the coat from the ground, went and picked it up from its spot below a bush, and then wrapped it around himself. Then jumping back up into his tree began to watch people again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Bankotsu hearing a giant rush of wind from the north began to walk towards the wind. If he lost the sound, he could always find the place through the vibrations in the earth.

Ducttape_Bandit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games