Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 pm
Lerista turned around and smiled a bit and shrugged. "Havent really thought about it. Thinking on reading for awhile before I sleep." He took off his shirt and grabbed his book. He laid in the bed next to her, not under the covers yet and raised the book to his eyes with a slight wink to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm
Kess shook her head slightly.She laughed at his attempt to stay on the chair. "Why dont you just go to your own bed, before you end up breaking somethin." She bent until she was at eye level.

heartless_luver123

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Shiva smiled not really knowing how to act. She curled up under the blanket and watched him read. After a few minutes she drifted off to sleep leaving all her anger and worries behind. Falling alseep in a strangers bed seemed easier than she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Xial sighed slightly "I'm fine...i....just....need another...beer.." He said before falling straight out of the chair  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Kess got down on her knees again and laughed as she put his head on her lap. "Are you really tired or just drunk?" She could smell the beer from the empty bottles around her. "Or both?" She brushed his hair out of his eyes lightly with her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm
Xial sat up and grabbed his last can of beer "I'm...not drunk!" he said spinning around slightly "Oi...since when did this room spin....?" He asked finishing his last beer off "Damn...." He stood up and stumbled into the kitchen grabbing a twelve pack of beer he walked back into the room he was in "Beer!" He said then sat back on the floor  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 am
Kess looked at him as he stumbled back into the room. She stood up and grabbed the beer from his hands. "I refuse to stay here if your going to be drunk 24/7" She yelled as she set the beer in his room. She crossed her arms and stood leaning against the wall.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:14 am
Xial groaned and stood up "Fine fine.." he stumbled into his room and layed down "Dont try leaving or you'll be shocked by a security system"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:56 am
Kess rolled her eyes. and sat at the end of the bed and leaned back. "Why do you drink so much?" She turned her head sligghtly to look at him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 pm
Xial looked at her then the wall "Probably...so i dont sleep i guess...i dont like dreaming nightmares everyday you know?" He said sadly then closed his eyes slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm
Daaxis
Yasou sunk in further with a big bright smile,"Yeah, its pretty comfy," he said and now pulling himself into a more upright sitting position. He noticed the more elegent clothing she was wearing,"Wow, nice kimono," he told her.

Naiyoki smiled a bit and looked at the kimono.
"This thing?Hehe, this is only when I stay in the forest or go to sleep. In the city you can't really wear this because people don't dress like this anymore.''
She said as she walked into the laundry room putting her uniform in the washer. She looks at her headband and takes out her staff before putting the headband in the washer. She puts her staff in her pocket and throws the headband in the wash. Naiyoki walked over to the couch and sat right next to him.
"By the way, I've been meaning to ask this when we first started talking the in Cafe"
She said looking at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Yasou had a blank look on his face, he couldn't imagine what she might want to ask. "What would that be?" he asked her. He smiled lightly, wanting to know what she might just ask him.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:44 pm
"This seems kind of rude but....do you have any friends in this city? Usually we see people in a group or as a couple when they come into the Cafe. We have a few people who come alone, but thats usually just stressed out buisness men."
She said a little embarrassed for asking that. She didn't like being in people's buisness alot because she likes to keep to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm
"Oh, well. . . Friends. . . .," Yasou became nervous he never made too many friends. "I well, I don't have too many friends. It's kinda hard to explain, I won't go on bout it," he told her. He never put much thought into how much friends he had, he was always such a loner. He then turned the question onto her,"What about you?"  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Naiyoki simply smiled.
"Friends? The only one's I have is the girls from the Cafe,and the animals that live in this forest.
She stood up and walked over to a photo and picked it up. Naiyoki looked at the girls who were just 10 and tighten her grip on it.
"I don't much friends because I don't trust most people. Most just hurt you, lie to you, take advantage of you."
Naiyoki showed him the picture of the 3 girls in the picture pointing to the girl in the middle then to the one on the right.
"This one is me in the middle. This girl was the one who took advantage of me and the other girl in the picture. She played us like puppets, she only hanged out with us just to get what she wanted. She got it but then she died because of it.''  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games