Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:37 pm
He laughed at her worry "Alright.Im ready.Go and get dressed." he said to Nan.He went into his room and changed out of his bloody shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:41 pm
Nan went off to go change Blue jeans and a white T-shirt. .This will do. She thought simply. Why would Xaviar be invited to a ball? Does he have high ranking or something? Maybe it's friends. . oh whatever. Nan thoughts were getting complex so she just stopped thinking about it. She came out of her room and waited for Xaviar by the door.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Xaviar walked out of his room and began walking to the door as Mr.Jhonson who was still eating threw his keys at him.Xaviar caught them adn opended the door. "Ready?" he asks nan. "Like i said. IVe got some stops to make on the way there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 pm
"I thought as much." Nan answered. She walked out into the hall and went over to the elevators and pressed the down button. When the elevators opened, she walked in and held the door for Xaviar. "Slow!" she shouted.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
He rolls his eyes with a smile as he enters "Yea.Yea. Just remember who got you out of that place." he says jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm
The doors of the elevator shut as Nan pressed the ground button. "That's not something to joke about. ." Nan said quietly. To change the mood a bit she asked, "Where to first?" as she turned around and faced Xaviar. The elevator doors opened.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm
He took a list out of his pocket. "To.................1976 first street.Remember the person i told you about, the one that would give some of the slaves a better life than i could offer? He's our first stop." They walk down the street and eventually get to the apartment. "please wait here.Ill be a moment."He enters teh apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 pm
Nan understood. .somewhat. She watched Xaviar go in. I wonder. . should I? No don't . .But I want to know who this 'person' is! Nan was having a mental fight about what she should do when waiting. The bad side of Nan won. Ughh. . .I won't go in. .I'll look through the window. She stared into the window waiting for someone to appear and saw Xaviar and someone talking. . Ok that's enough! I can't believe I'm so nosy. Nan returned to the steps and took a seat.  

Apple_Gel3

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm
farmman
David looked at Daisuke and bite his leg lightly for punching him so hard and ran and sat next to his new vampire master and leaned against her leg.

Still trying to make sense of what just happened Iskara started walking again. Down a brick path. Knowing the boys would follow her she spoke to herself “How dose a wolf and a demon with wings serve high class vampires?” she was thinking out loud. “A wolf, high class vampires… they would burn me at the stake if they knew…. What am I going to do?” “Well the first thing is to get the ballroom done.” That one stayed in her head. She still walked. The sun was setting now, and she just stared at it. “You know the colors of the sunset are so beautiful. So peaceful”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:31 pm
David barked a loud answer bounding after her happily. He bolted after a squriel that was climbing up a tree and barked at it intently.  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:36 pm
Daisuke chased after david limping slightly "You b***h! I was trying to be nice!!" He tripped and groaned "Ugh ******** it..i give up" He sat there then sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 pm
“David, stop that, and…” she looked around. “Turn back to human before someone sees you… we need to start work today. We only have three weeks before the ball.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm
David ears flated back and he sighed and his body stated to twist and crack until he was back to normal."Net trick, ey?" he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm
Daisuke sighed slightly and flapped his wings softly lifting himself off the ground "Atleast i can fly.." He stuck his tongue out slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:58 pm
"Yeah Ill dip your wings in sauce and eat'em!" so there big turkey." david laughed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games