Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm
Sonija swallowed hard and took his hand to help herself up and then took her hand away. She didn't want him to get the wrong idea about her. She was Julian's, no one else would take her away. "Where are we going?" She asked curious and a bit afraid.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
"Just don't scream ok? He he he.." As he smirked, Leoni took her hand quickly and put it over his shoulder and grabbed her waist and extended his wings and jumped into the air and took off to the skies. In a matter of seconds, they were both over the lands of Japan. "I have to understand why all of a sudden once I saw you for the first time, I was overcome with feelings. In all my life I have never felt any feelings. I felt hollow, like I'm nothing but a shell. But now that I am with you I feel.....good, like happy. It's really weird but that isn't the main business I wanted to discuss with you. You have a link with the ugly one right? Yes, of course you do, I need you to severe that link with him just for the time being. I am telling you this so that you can help me achieve something big. Once you help me achieve this, I will help you with whatever you plan you have. I need you and only you to help me kill the devil that killed my mother." Leoni looked down into her eyes as they kept flying.  

hyuijin

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Julian was screaming through the skies as fast as he could fly, intent on finding Sonija and slaughtering that half-demon for taking her away from him. It took Julian a surpisingly short amount of time to get to the place he was looking for- Japan; just like Wrath had said. Julain had his scythe in one hand, the silver blade cutting the air as he flew. Julian's plan was to literally dive bomb the half-demon, and pray that Sonija was alive...

As he shoot through the air, he saw a sight that made him stop dead in his path; it was Sonija and the half-demon. The half-demon was carrying Sonija, and it was clear she wasnt hurt. Infact, they both seemed almost... enjoying themselves. When Julian looked upon the sight, he felt his heart sink into the lowest depths. His grip tightened around his scythe as he hovered there looking at the two of them, feeling a hot anger begin to rise up within him.
It was all just a lie... Julian thought to himself in anger, fiery tears threatening to come up in his eyes. They planned it to get away... to escape.. Julian thought, making himself believe things that could or could not be true; he just wanted some sort of answer, even if it was one he came to through just looking at the two of them. Then, without another word Julian turned around and began to fly once more and never looked back, those fiery tears from ealier now on the brink of spilling over.

All just a lie...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Sonija was uncomfortable being this close. "You know I can fly myself." She shot at Leoni. She twisted out of his grasp and started to fly diagonal to him. "Plus, if it's a fight, Julian can help, I will NEVER sever my link to him He is my angel, and my love and no one will ever get between that." Sonija said to Leoni as she looked scathingly at him. If Julian had seen that then he would have thought something different.

Soon she felt a familiar presence. "Julian!" She sent to him excited to feel him to close. But when she turned her head she saw him flying the other way. "Julian?" She stopped flying and yelled after him. His pain flooded into her. "NO!" She screamed as she felt his tears and pain. "Please....wait.." She called after him afraid of losing him...she couldn't lose him...not now at all times..

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Leoni growled."NOOOO!!!!!!" He took a hold of her and made her look him in the eyes."YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, THIS DEMON CAN USE YOUR FEELINGS AGAINST YOU, YOU MUST NOT FEEL ANYTHING, YOUR MIND MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEAR, YOU MUST NOT FEEL FOR HIM OR ANYONE ELSE NOT EVEN ME!!!!!! IF YOU GET HURT, DO NOT WISH FOR HELP FROM ANYONE, YOU MUST CUT OFF FEELINGS FROM EVERYONE. YOU MUST!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!? He can turn your biggest fears against you." He kept his fierce gaze on her. His breathing started to calm down and he started his explanation. "I can't defeat him alone because I have fought him before and I nearly died because I was weak. He is really good at pushing buttons and he pushed most of my buttons. That is why we cannot have the ugly one with us because I know how he feels about you and just think how vulnerable he would be if you were to get hurt or vice versa,hmmm? It would all fall apart. But as I was saying, when I faced him, I made the biggest mistake and that was getting angry. He talked about how he killed my mother and how it was the right thing to do. So I didn't take that to well and I charged at him and after that it gets fuzzy. The only thing I remember after that is waking up at my house covered in bandages and with broken bones. So I need you to trust me and cut off your feelings from everything and I mean everything and if you don't and you face him, both of us are in danger and I will not tolerate that happening. Ok?.....Oh, and by the way, you still don't know my name do you?" Leoni smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
When Julian heard Sonija's attempts to get his attention, Julian didnt even look back, but instead increased his speed, flying faster and faster until the lieing she-demon was out of sight, along with the half-demon. Julian didnt know where he was going and he didnt care- he just needed to go somewhere here he could think.. Then as a small thought crossed his mind, he tilted his angle slightly and veered to the right, a destination finally in mind as he flew away, his black wings carrying him. It was all for nothing... the falling from grace, helping her fight Chris and sacrificing my eye... hell even fighting that god forsaken half-demon! Just an illusion she used to get what she wanted... Julian thought in anger as the terrain below him changed into a thick forest, and a large mountain range coud be seen up ahead. To exile once more... Julian thought to himself as he flew towards an old location from his past- one that was surrounded by mountains and cut off from the world.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 pm
[[[I've got it; I shall create Nathan's dad/master and RP as him....what you think?]]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm
[[[Sounds awesome dude you should definitely do it]]]  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image Out of a flash of emence bright light of all sorts of colors and angelic warrior master appeared. He crashed into an island off the coast of Japan near the creature that had killed Nathan. He stood up and yelled in anger as loud as he could. His roar of pain could be heard from everywhere in the world as those that didn't know what was going on would hear him. He stood up and glared off toward some creatures location. He stood up and took one step and was quickly headed for the creature. As he flew the sunlight shined down upon him in a rainbow of colors. His roar emerged again as he flew. He darted after the creature and was easily catching up. As he neared the creature he saw a black winged fallen angel. It was Julian. But the angelic warrior master flashed in the light as he headed Julian's way still knowing it was the wrong person.

[[[Oh hellz yeah!!]]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm
Sonija tried to speak and calm her tears but they wouldn't stop. "I don't think you have to worry about his feeling for me now..." She said as more tears fell down her cheeks and fell to the earth below. Sonija tried to reach out to him with her mind one last time. Julian...my angel...I love only you..." Sonija sends to him one last time as she closes her link and buries her heart underneath the enveloping ice once again. Sonija became like a zombie. The light that had found it's way into her eyes died, and her smile left her face....maybe to never return again. "I have done what you ask...And you have promised to help me with what I need when this done." Sonija was an empty husk again...she had lost her love...and will never be ok...unless she can get to Julian...really soon....and fast.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
As Julian flew towards his exile, he suddenly could feel something coming towards him. At first he thought it was Sonija attempting to make ammend with him, but when he turned around he saw that it was an angel, and a rather powerful one at that. Julian didnt even make an attempt to speed up or try to fly away- he just kept flying towards his destination, knowing good and well that the angel behind him would catch him in a matter of moments. And honestly he didnt care- he had lost Sonija to the half-demon, what was left for him now?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
Leoni saw the fact that she was ready. "I understand and you have my word. Now let us take to the skies and slay us a demon."He had his fingers crossed behind his back. Leoni took to the skies and with Sonija now following him, the both of them flew off towards the demon's hut. As they were nearing the demon's hut, Leoni looked back at Sonija's face and saw the seriousness in her eyes and then noticed that she was no longer feeling any emotion anymore. Leoni thought to himself..."Good she is ready to help me slay this demon. I hope you are ready for us......GRANDFATHER!!!!!!!!"  

hyuijin

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image The angel flew with great speed. As he approached the fallen one he noticed him look back and then notice that he did not make a break for it or anything. The angel flew even quicker and flew past the fallen angel and stopped and turned around. He looked upon Julian and up close was quite taller than him. He only looked at Julian still angered and said, "Are you the creature that murdered Sir Nathan?!". As he spoke his voice had a threatening effect to it. He knew that Julian was not the one he was searching for but insisted on learning about him anyway. He was also even more intent on hoping to get information on the creature that actually had killed Sir Nathan.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm
Sonija lost more and more of herself every second that she didn't hear a reply back from Julian. Her heart was a black hole. She flew behind the demon and knew he wouldn't keep his promise. Demon's never do but she would keep her end of the bargain and just leave. She saw where they were coming up to and they began to descend. "Where is he?" Sonija said dead set on just killing the person and then getting to Julian.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items