Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:03 pm
Neo laughs as the man hadn't figured out what the fire was doing to him right now. It was no ordinary fire after all as it could corrode as well as burn and even some special sheild would be able to corrode to dust as is everything in the world. neos fire had both qualities which made it very dangerous to everyone he fights inlcuding other fire users. "well im getting sick of thse games now itachi so im going to end this while i head for dukes location again. We dont have time to waste on fighting all these weaklings at once. My goal here was too kill duke so im going to do that, all other fight shere are just security time wastes."said neo as he suddenly went for the direction of dukes room while itachi crated a wall of darkness to cut the passage off and allow neo to kill duke one one 1 like he wanted. Neo felt the door as he scaned for its weak point to get it open so he could confront duke. He no longer careed about the other members as with duke gone the threat is gone as well from what neo observed here so far. Itachi kept quit as usual as he prepared to stop the other girl in there from interfering in neos fight. He had shadow clones ready to fight any of the other member who make it in to help duke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Sorry," he whispered mentally laying back on the couch closing his eyes. He was glad she stopped him though, she was right, he would have probably died... His reassurance in his protector and defenses, stopped shortly and his eyes flashed open and he propped himself up on the couch. He drew his large pistol and aimed it where he thought Neo was coming and cocked his gun pushing himself up into a siting position.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm
Neo smiled as he sensed duke just across the room. He plac edhis han don the door and with a small amoun tof green fire he destroyed the lock and pushed the door open as he stepped in the room. "Hello duke its been awhile since our last meeting face to face like this. you dont look so good a pity since you would have been a good fight except for you abilty to get burned which is quite sad. this is my new partner Itachi he doesnt talk much but hes a stronger swordsman then even I. You should be honoured once you die your team will face the organization alone what a test that will be. Even if i fail here i simply need to catch your little team mates alone and finish them off one by one until its all over. Youve lost duke you made the wrong choices for allies. the team was much stronger back when i fought on your side too but ow well."said neo. Itachi remained silent as always.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."You son of a b***h! No one is going to die tonight, no one but you two!" He roared furiously even though it hurt his head badly. He pulled the trigger quickly and shot two huge rounds at him and they exploded when they were almost to him. He did the same thing at Itachi but he figured they wouldn't even cut either of them. "Xaio, get the hell out of here..." he said nervously remembering what they could do.

Sky looked up at the blade nervously but then she was thankful when he left. She closed her eyes and laid back against the wall glad that she could take advantage of it while she could. Her eyes flashed open when she heard the door explosion and saw Neo walk inside the doorway to Duke's office. "Captain!" she yelled and was on her tired feet in a few seconds quickly ran into the office. She skidded around the corner and she leaped up at Neo and wrapped her covered arms around his neck. "Leave Captain alone!" she roared holding tightly onto his neck with both blades in her hands.

((People are attacking the base and they are having a big fight because Neo and Itachi are trying to kill Duke))  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image

Cade growled in annoyance, damn that b*****d! He's having fun and then he does this s**t to get them to back off! He watches, stuck in the ceiling with his elongated nails turned claws, looking at the quicksand ground with disinterested eyes. He only had an eye for his mission and his fight. That's when he heard the shout from Duke and Sky's declaration. Damn it, his charge was too stupid and loud mouthed for her own good! He swiftly walks across the ceiling, holding Mugen delicately in his mouth. When he reached the door, he lets out a low warning growl. "Leave the baka taichou and Sky alone," he states as he drops from the ceiling and aims to chop of the fire using swordman's arms off. See how cocky about his swordfighting then!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm
Neo turns to face Cada with sky still on him and raises his blad eup to block the attack. "some swordsman attacking me from behind while there is a woman on my neck. If i wanted to i could have jumpe dinto your blade and had you cut her in half with your own sword. Although i cant fight well like this i like having sky on me so i wont shake her just yet."laughed neo a she sent a blas tof fire at cada as his sword arm was only partially free thanks to sky being on hs neck.

Itachi used a wall of darkness to block both shots a she turns to face duke again. He makes a slash as a razor sharp wave of darkness lef this sword and went right at duke while the shadows around the room fire doff shadow spears at him as well. He also fired a darkness wave at Cada as well as neo was in a bad position with sky on him like that. He knew neo liked sky an dwouldnt hur ther if he could avoid it.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke tried to dodge the attack but him being tired, he couldn't dodge it fast enough and it ripped through his arm. He muffled a scream as blood covered his arm from it being cut so badly and across a few arteries. He held onto his arm but he still flicked his lighter on and blasted at Itachi with his fire as hard and as long as he could. "Dammit," he swore under his breath from the blood soaking his arm and hand.

Sky grew furious and he grabbed his arm and started pulling at his arm trying to get him to leave Cade alone. She tried to pull him out of the room but her smaller body couldn't take him down and she knew it. "Neo! Leave Cade alone!" she yelled in near tears pulling at his arm putting her blade in her mouth and putting that up to the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Neo smiled as he put down his arm aside from a blocking stance with his sword. "dammit i hate making a lady cry over things like this just my luck too. fine il leave cade alone my target is duke anyway but this whole thing is getting boring again. Itachi finish him off now please so i enjoy sky holding me in peace."laughed neo as he ma dehis body super hard instead of ghost like so skys blade wouldnt pierce his neck and he wouldnt have to slip her grasp just yet.

Itachi only noded to him a she walke dover to the injured duke. He raise dhis sword intent on using quickblade to end this now. He too was tire of this little battle and was ready to end it now.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:57 pm
Xaio simply shook her head "Sorry for being rude..." All in the room had fallen silent besides what was erupting on the other side of the door. Speaking of the battle, it seemed to move it's way inside when Neo managed to get into the room, followed by a parade of others. "Great..." She jumped up in attempt to defend Duke from any attacks upon him but it seemed before she even began it was to late. "Duke!" Her teeth were clenched in tension while her eyes narrowed upon the target Neo and even if Sky wrestled him, she would still take a swing at him. "How...dare....you!" Making sure there was a second between Sky and Neo, Xaio tackled him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

"I would never hit an ally, intentionally or otherwise," he growls, dropping to the ground to avoid the flames and shadow slash. Damn, that was too close for comfort. But, Duke wasn't having such an easy time. He growls, eyes narrowing as he extends his claws into a more feral length and jumps towards the swordsman trying to kill Duke. He leaps into the air, slashing at the attacker's throat.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked up at the blade kinda happy that his life was going to end since he was in so much pain. He stayed still laying up against the couch waiting for the blow... He was in so much pain that he couldn't stand it any longer... He flinched at seeing Cade slice at him but he didn't move other wise.

Sky jumped off of Neo's back just as Xaio jumped at him so she couldn't hurt her with her blades. "Neo! Your mad, even if I use to have a heart for you, its long gone. My heard has long since hardened up from you!" she roared and slammed her boot heel at his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 pm
Neo slammed down the sword to block Xaio as he raised a hand and easily caught sky's foot with his hand as its structure was altered to be super strong and hard to cut ot injure. "actually sky you never liked me beofre not really anyway not the way i liked you. however as for being mad your insan eif you really think that. If i was mad i would have chopped off your limbs and drank the blood but nhere i am avoiding injuring you the best i can and you say that. What im doingis retribution a life for a life you could say. He tried to kill me so im doing the same theres no madness about it really. however i have decided to let duke live to see the chaos his choice to try and kill me will cause. Like him who tried to kill me i tried to kill him. I dont feel like seing you cry sky so im doing this favour for you. Itachi get us out of here were withdrawing for now as weve inflicte dht ewounds we need and have gained valuable data for later."said neo.

Itachi stopepd his blade as the swordman attacked him and use dthe quicksword to push him back as he heard neos request. "alright then if you insist."said itachi as he suddenly grabbe dneo and ran off using his super speed to skirt past th eothers as he made his way through the halls cutting down any guard who tried to stop them with his sword as neo started running with his own feat now. He had stopped his attack as he didnt want to see sky cry over his actions and thanked Itachi for his help there and for obeying his orders.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Even as he growled, he couldn't help but smirking. Someone who blocked him so easily, twice in one day he met people who could pose a challenge. But, he did get pissed off when they made a hasty retreat. He snorts in mild disgust but looks to the very pale and bleeding Duke. He kneels before his leader and 'alpha'. "We need to get you stitched up or you get to meet some people in the after life," he states, looking to the wound with masked worry. He was the person who gave him purpose, without him to argue with and to do missions for, his life would become empty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke looked up at the ceiling before he looked down at cade coughing. He removed his hand and wince as the pressure was released and more blood ran from is wound. "Is everyone else okay?" he choked grabbing his wound again with his blood soaked white glove. He wanted to make sure he hadn't caused any major problems. He wold rather die then have that happen and he'd was ready to fight for anyone.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

"We're fine Baka Taichou. Right now you're the only injured one, Sky's exhausted and there are guards dead, but other than that damage mainly is the building," he grunts, watching the blood spurt. That's it, baka taichou was going with him whether he wanted to or not. He puts his arms underneath him and swiftly but carefully lifts him into his arms bridal style before running out of the room and towards the infirmary.

::Sorry, time to go to bed::  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games