Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

Ryonara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image
"Wait, Yuki!" Vince goes to Yuki, But his head started to hurt like heck. He chased after her anyways, and then he got to the closet where Yuki was. He tried to open the door, but then he basically had his brain imploded, things went dark, and he fell against the door. "Yuki, don't worry... I'm okay..." He sat there with his forehead against the closet door. The chip in his brain started to spark.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

Toshio "Shi" Bana

Toshio smiled sweetly and nodded at Lerista, and grabbed Susi's hand. She hoped they would be friends, and could talk to each other and stuff like that. She'd neeed someone like that to keep her from going insane or something. "Thank you, Master Lerista."  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Susi gripped her hand back smiling and nodded to Lerista as well.
"T-thank you v-very much." Susi said with a smile. She was happy and almost wanted to get back into her book, but more than ever she just wanted to hang around them and have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm
As they got back in the car he drove off towards home. It didnt take long and soon they pulled up into the driveway. "Alright ladies, go ahead and do something fun...I got to do some work." He didnt want to but it had to be done.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
As they got back in the car he drove off towards home. It didnt take long and soon they pulled up into the driveway. "Alright ladies, go ahead and do something fun...I got to do some work." He didnt want to but it had to be done.

((Just a reminder incase you aren't aware, Yuri n Drake are snooping around the exterior o your house blaugh -moreso in the back o the house))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:19 am
((Thats fine. I'm not back there yet so I wouldnt know.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 pm
When you cry..............
~Yuri~

User Image

Facing the destination, she thought real big, found nothing, she followed, Drake. "What should we do, now since they're gone.?" Shading her eyes away from the sun.

.....Can I Cry. Too?

(( Sorry my uncle is the worst. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:34 am
User Image

Just as Drake was about to answer Yuri, her voice was taken away with the sounds of nearby car doors slamming shut followed by faint footsteps.
"That must be them," she said in an extremely low voice. "C'mon."

Drake lowered to her knees and crawled/slithered through the thick foilage that surrounded the exterior of the house until she came to a back door.

((lol it's all good))  

Dragonora_Ceohini

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 pm
When you cry..............
~Yuri~

User Image

Seeing Drake reaction, she crawled with him. Scratching her ears. She waited. Rubbing her nose she sneezed. Freezing, hoping no one heard her. Holding her breath.

.....Can I Cry. Too?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 am
Lerista stopped as he thought he heard a sneeze. Glancing around all he saw were bushes. Shrugging his shoulder he held the door and walked inside with the words. "Must have been the wind>" Trailing behind him.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
Susi sniffed the air and looked around. She smelt something strange more creatures like them.
"Is it okay if I look around outside for awhile?" Susi asked quickly then acted like everything outside interested her greatly and her tail twitching with excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:30 am
Lerista smiled and rubbed her ears softly again. "Sure Susi...just be careful okay? And dont wander too far." He smiled and lowered his hand. "I will have a servant send these to your room." He walked inside, not suspecting anything.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:41 pm
Ryonara
User Image
"Wait, Yuki!" Vince goes to Yuki, But his head started to hurt like heck. He chased after her anyways, and then he got to the closet where Yuki was. He tried to open the door, but then he basically had his brain imploded, things went dark, and he fell against the door. "Yuki, don't worry... I'm okay..." He sat there with his forehead against the closet door. The chip in his brain started to spark.

Tsubasa enters his house and forgets about the lady outside.
"Vince? Yuki? you guys okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:16 pm
(bump)  

miller4595

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

i quietly get out and kneel down and bow to vince and tsubasa obeidiently (she had to when young) "i-im sorry for the t--trouble i cause... i will accept my punishment now.." tears hit the floor as i stay knelt down staring down  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff