Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Lixini understood one word he said...name. That was one that her people learned in every language, just because of the long history of them being caught for the slave trade. "Lixini."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:41 pm
Rebecca shrugged, and threw the collar away. She came back and passed them. "I'll be in the library if you need me." she told them and went inside.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Jane simply nodded, not much caring what Rebecca chose to do. "So? Do you want to see a place I think you might like?" He said to Nelliel in her language, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Rebecca was looking through the books in her language when she found one that had maps of all the worlds in it. "This looks interesting." she muttered to herself, it was then she realized she didn't know the name of the planet she's on and left the library. "Hey, what's the name of this planet?" she called.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 pm
"Ealine!" Jane called back, still waiting for Nelliel to respond. "Hey, Rebecca, can you put this language book back for me?" He called, after finishing answering her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm
Rebecca came and got the book. "Sure..." and practically ran to the library, put the book back and got the the maps book again forgetting to close the door. "Ealine?" she asked to herself as she looked through the book. She found it and didn't like what she saw. She was in a whole different galaxy. "Oh no! This is worse than I thought." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason watched her lookthrough the window and smmiled. She was adorable as the car began to slow down. They had arrived. He looked out the window and noticed how dark the building seemed to be in comparison to the rest of the world.

"My dear," he began as he looked back at, "we have arrived."

He opened the door and stepped out keeping the door open for Tessa, offering his arm to her again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm
Tessa

Tessa awoke to the sound of Jason's voice. Rubbing her eyes she slid out of the car and took a hold of his arm.

As the began walking towards the door to the building, sadness came over her. Tessa felt bad for everyone that was still stuck in the Dark building. All the evil in the world seemed to be represented in that single building. She regretted comming. She felt like walking back in there she was basically bragging to the rest of the beings that were kidnapped, bragging that she got out of there before them.

Tessa continued walking alongside Jason, staring at the ground.  

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm
Rolond

Rolond shook the dizziness from his head and looked around. He had never been here before but he knew the look of a slave market anywhere. A man came in and glanced at him, but quickly found what he was looking for in a neko child in another cage. "Hello?" He said grabbing hold of the bars that contained him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?

Jason noticed her nervousness as he guided her into the shop. He knealt his head beside her, "This'll only be a moment."

He led her inside as he scanned the cages. sure enough she was still there. He gave a smile as he greeted Miss Melanie with a smile. "Hello, Miss Melanie."

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:29 pm
Dearest Sweetheart
Lixini understood one word he said...name. That was one that her people learned in every language, just because of the long history of them being caught for the slave trade. "Lixini."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 pm
Ian

Ian thanked the mistress of the shop and walked out the door, expecting Lixini to follow. "Lixini huh? Well I suppose you'll need to know my name. It's Ian. Don't bother with the "Master" business or anything, just Ian." Remembering Lixini did not speak the same language, he pointed to himself and said, "Ian." He was sure she got the point.

Player Advisor

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Lixini nodded, following. She understood the name bit, and she did feel sorry that she didn't know his language. But it really wasn't her fault, any way. It was just that she wasn't raised learning other languages.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 pm
Ian

Ian nodded, watching Lixini out of the corner of his eye. What was stopping her from simply running away? He held no leash for her, and she had no idea how he was going to treat her when they got to his house. Then again, where would she go if she did try to run away? They approached the house, a large two story house with a view of the edge of the city. Ian was not rich, but he was well off. He unlocked the front door and led the way inside, hanging his cloak on the coat rack. " Do you have any special needs?" He asked, disappointed that he had not thought to ask that question before purchasing the girl.

Player Advisor

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Rolond

Rolond saw the neko girl be taken away with the man, but thought nothing of it, as he had not known her. Another man walked in, in the company of a girl. She did not look physically like a pet, but she had the temperament of one. The submissive stance and the look in the eyes. Rolond noticed that the man had come in already knowing what he wanted, an Rolond sighed knowing he would probably be stuck here for quite a while. He sat back, curling his fluffy tail around his bare paws, and ears flattened in self pity. He watched with spiritless eyes the transactions go on around him, knowing they were not for him.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games