Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:32 am
Yoko smiled at Bosten's actions. It was like he was part of their family after all. "Mama...? She said pulling a chair torwards the bedside. Her hazel eyes gazed over her mother. The wires, the machines. It was heart breaking, but she stood strong. Reaching over she pulled her mothers cold hand torwards into a cupped embrace between her own hands. "Are you awake?" she said in somewhat of a smile.

Nodding her mother opened her eyes. "Yoko-chan...Its so great to finally see you. I'm sorry that I couldn't have been a better mother torwards you and Koh. But it was for the best. You guys were both doing so well in school, me telling you this would have ruined you emotionally. Please understand." she said with a smile towards Yoko's gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:03 pm
((Oh dear...uh....*brings up thread*))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko smiled at Bosten's actions. It was like he was part of their family after all. "Mama...? She said pulling a chair torwards the bedside. Her hazel eyes gazed over her mother. The wires, the machines. It was heart breaking, but she stood strong. Reaching over she pulled her mothers cold hand torwards into a cupped embrace between her own hands. "Are you awake?" she said in somewhat of a smile.

Nodding her mother opened her eyes. "Yoko-chan...Its so great to finally see you. I'm sorry that I couldn't have been a better mother torwards you and Koh. But it was for the best. You guys were both doing so well in school, me telling you this would have ruined you emotionally. Please understand." she said with a smile towards Yoko's gaze.

Bosten mewed and started purring. He felt something was wrong...that something was coming. He would have to wait to talk to Yoko till afterward.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:28 pm
Yoko shook her head, "You are a great mother...Now please rest. The doctor should be here any minute to give us the results of your tests correct?" she took her attention back to the door and to Bosten. Did he know something was coming? Suddenly her cell phone began to play a Violin like sound and vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out she awnsered. "Moshi Moshi...Oh Koh..Yes she is fine. You can't trust me to walk home?...You make me so disgruntled at times Koh. Fine...uhuh...Fine! You asked who? Oh him. The one with the tattoo's? Thrilling...." she said sarcastically before saying her goodbyes.

"Koh what a nerd.." she said smiling looking at her mother. Just then the doctor came in with the results. He announced how long she had. "One year? But is that correct?" she said as she looked down to the marble floor tiles. Nodding to show she understood she faked a smile. "I'll bring you breakfast before I go to school tomorrow?" she asked her mother before standing up and hugging her mother. As she gestured for Bosten to follow her she smiled and waved torwards her mother.

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:21 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko shook her head, "You are a great mother...Now please rest. The doctor should be here any minute to give us the results of your tests correct?" she took her attention back to the door and to Bosten. Did he know something was coming? Suddenly her cell phone began to play a Violin like sound and vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out she awnsered. "Moshi Moshi...Oh Koh..Yes she is fine. You can't trust me to walk home?...You make me so disgruntled at times Koh. Fine...uhuh...Fine! You asked who? Oh him. The one with the tattoo's? Thrilling...." she said sarcastically before saying her goodbyes.

"Koh what a nerd.." she said smiling looking at her mother. Just then the doctor came in with the results. He announced how long she had. "One year? But is that correct?" she said as she looked down to the marble floor tiles. Nodding to show she understood she faked a smile. "I'll bring you breakfast before I go to school tomorrow?" she asked her mother before standing up and hugging her mother. As she gestured for Bosten to follow her she smiled and waved torwards her mother.

Bosten ran out into the hall. Koh was no where in sight. "Yoko-chan...something's coming...somethign I don't trust..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:50 pm
"Are you sure?....I'm sure its only because you haven't met my brothers friend Tokinowa-san. Or Aoi my worst nightmare, he pinks on me all the time I hate it." she said softly before looking down at her kitten companion. "But I'll be extra careful if you want me to." she said leaning down and scratching him behind the ear playfully. Soon she got up and began to walk down the hallway to an elevator. pushing the down button she rocked back and forth on her heels then to her toes humming a song of her favorite artist.  

Karinka-san

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:57 pm
Slowly his appearance changed. His eyes no longer white and his clothes those of a normal teenaged male. His hair was combed away from his face but still kept messy and lengthly. Aoi smirked in the mirror and then drove off. He was only afew blocks away from Juuban Hospital so it wouldn't take long. As he took the back way he sighed softly, "I wonder if I can get her to transform...Maybe even earn her trust. I have picked on he rin the past so she might not be so..Keen on me." he said laughing abit.

Soon he reached the Hospital and parked outside, in the closet's space, which was a non-handicaped area. As he got out of the car, a pair of long faded black baggy jeans adorned his lower body and a slightly baggy white dress shirt could be seen. It was unbuttoned from the collar down to mid-chest. He stood there leaning against the car doors awaiting the girl from four years ago to show face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:39 pm
"Somethign just...doesn't feel right...but yes, please be careful." As she started walking, Bosten jumped onto her shoulders. "You're not about to leave me behind!"  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:26 pm
"Ofcourse not! I was only planning my escape.." she said sarcastically before entering the elevator. No one was in there so it was a good place to discus things with Bosten such as Senshi buisness and whatever. "Bosten do you think Luna-san is mad because I ran off before actually stateing my real reason?" she said as they neared the last floor which was the lobby. Yoko sighed as she brushed some loose strands away from her face and headed out of the elevator doors.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:08 am
Karinka-san
"Ofcourse not! I was only planning my escape.." she said sarcastically before entering the elevator. No one was in there so it was a good place to discus things with Bosten such as Senshi buisness and whatever. "Bosten do you think Luna-san is mad because I ran off before actually stateing my real reason?" she said as they neared the last floor which was the lobby. Yoko sighed as she brushed some loose strands away from her face and headed out of the elevator doors.

"Nah! She's too worried about Kaze-sama to be mad. She might be worried though. I'll call her once I get the chance. But speaking oh Kaze-sama, what do you think of him? Other than the...being weaker then the previous Moon Senshi, I mean..."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:17 am
((i hope i'm not too late to join in but here is my profile))

Senshi/Knight Form

Name: Misha
Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Nightwater
Element of Influence: Water
Birthdate: the 4th of February
Sign: Picies
Height: 5'4
Weight: 106 lbs
Blood: O positive blood type
Hobbies: she enjoys sport and drawing
Fav. Color: Pink
Fav. Sport: Racing
Fav. Food: Chocolate
Least: Fish
Fav. Subject: Drama
Least: Maths
Strengths: swimming in water
Weaknesses: very hot heat

Physical Description: she is skinny and her skin is quite taned, she has very long blue hair but she usually has her hair up (the rest of her looks is in the pics i have)

Sailor Nightwater appearance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guardian cat appearance
Theresa when in normal form
she has longer hair though

Senshi Attacks:

Water Tornado: A tornado of water that comes as a dark cloud above the enemy the turns into a tornado surprising the enemy and blowing the enemy around

Tidalsurge: A tidalwave that appears and knocks enemies into a wall slowley drowning them

Water Spray: A globe of water that turns into a spay of water and frezes enemies

Whirlpool: An ocean of water appears under an enemy and then it turns into a whirlpool

Healing Water: a splash of water goes on things and people and heals them, unless it is an enemy then it turns the enemy back to normal and destroys the enemy

Summon Dagger: a dagger appears in her hands but she rarely uses it unless she really has to.

Defects: If the weather is way too hot for her she can't concerntraight on her target easilly and usually misses but can hit sometimes, and if she gets overheated she dehydrates easilly and passes out but most of the time she swims to try and prevet that but it doesn't always help.

Background:
Theresa and her family just moved away from Australia and moved to Tokyo, she doesn't know she is a Sailor Senshi yet but the enemy does and she is in danger but she doesn't know that and just lives life normally like she hasn't anything to worry about.
Weapons: She uses magic and sometimes a dagger that she can summon but she rarely uses it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:29 am
Yoko shook her head, "Kaze seems...Weak but I shouldn't hold that against him. He defeated the Youma and I couldn't. That says something there. But he seems like he is only interested in Chaotic Knight...Eep. I mean Natsu." she said petting her kitten softly. As they reached outside she could hear someone say 'Yoko-chan' over and over to get her attention. It was Aoi, thrilling. "Ah, hello." she said walking over. I didnt think he'd actually pick me up! I could run but that would be suspicious! Damn...  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:39 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko shook her head, "Kaze seems...Weak but I shouldn't hold that against him. He defeated the Youma and I couldn't. That says something there. But he seems like he is only interested in Chaotic Knight...Eep. I mean Natsu." she said petting her kitten softly. As they reached outside she could hear someone say 'Yoko-chan' over and over to get her attention. It was Aoi, thrilling. "Ah, hello." she said walking over. I didnt think he'd actually pick me up! I could run but that would be suspicious! Damn...

Bosten's ears perked just seconds after he felt another aura. Bosten growled at Aoi.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:01 pm
Natsu made his way down the sidewalk back towards his house. Even though he didn't like to admit at the moment he felt like he could pass out from exhaustion. He stretched his arms over his head as he let out a long yawn. The next time a youma appeared he promised himself he wouldn't be beat as easily.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games